What do you eat for breakfast, Veeky Forums?

What do you eat for breakfast, Veeky Forums?

>eating breakfast

I have a big salad at lunch and a protein at dinner.

black coffee

breakfast is the most important meal of the day

Cup of black coffee & either a big bowl oatmeal with protein powder mixed in or toast with fried eggs on top, served with ketchup on the side. I rarely eat anything other of these two because I'm not that much for change when it comes to food.

I drink black coffee for breakfast. I eat 3 hard boiled eggs for lunch with spinach. And I eat chicken and broccoli for dinner.

Enjoy being small you fucking gay ass loser fagtron wow I hope your dad rapes you.

Holy shit suck your dick you fuck.

Exactly this.

>2k17
>eating breakfast

Enjoy your mediocre physiques.

woah i love being 100< pounds now thanks Veeky Forums

The only breakfast one needs.

Depending on your goal
Thanks, that's the goal
>What is cutting

I know Veeky Forums loves to permabulk but come on fellas

three whole eggs, bowl of oatmeal with a table spoon of syrup in it (real syrup, not that cornstarch shit)

> Cutting
> Skipping breakfast
Pick one because doing both at the same time is retarded, also don't pick the wrong one because skipping breakfast is retarded.

My nigga.

>Edward Bernays was an honest man and a doctor
you're a fucking idiot

Skipping breakfast is the easiest fucking way to control your intake since all you have waiting for you is a nice big meal coffee lunch time. If you're not eating trash it rejuvenates

>easiest way
do you literally have this hard of a time not being a fat sack of shit when you eat?

Is a cup of coffee for breakfast really Veeky Forums? If I drink a cup on an empty stomach it feels like my insides tear themselves up.

Bulletproof coffee.

>0 calories
>caffeine
if you can't deal with having to shit how the fuck are you gonna make it?

>toast with fried eggs on top

Fucking top tier.

add some milk

>put milk in your 0 calorie coffee
depends if you're bulking or cutting, user

3 sausages
Oats n Chocolate Cereal w/ Milk
Cup of milk
3 fried eggs

how much do you weigh and stats on squat/bench/deadlift/press

I do IF so no breakfast

but my first meal is still oats, bananas und couple nuts

I don't like grazing. Your breakfast either has to be small or other meals have to be small.

Two boiled eggs with salt and pepper, black coffee, water.

3 eggs topped with cheese
3 links of sausage
A nice cup of milk

I wish I can eat as much as you guys holy shit.

Post your bod now, let's see your epic no breakfast cut

Oh no, that 80kcal shot of milk will surely fuck up my 2500kcal cut!!!

Fuck off fatso, no one cares about your 1500 cal cuts, you look like shit underneath.

Bowl of oats with milk
Tall glass of orange juice
Coffee with milk

I don't understand why Veeky Forums has such a hardon for black coffee, yet preaches GOMAD. Put some milk in your coffee you niggers

rhye bread with feta cheese and avocado,
glass of yoghurt or coffee with milk
a cup of oatmeal

I eat more stuff before lunch though

3000 kcal maintenance here.

Jokes on you; I just want the (You). Did you see how I orchestrated that? It was so perfect. I just memed the same meme everyone here memes, but I put it out there so gently you couldn't resist.
It's like asking a slut what her sign is. It's a horrible line, of course, but she can't help but to roll her eyes and answer anyway. And that's all you need. Once she responds you both know she will be yours. The door is open.
And in that same way, you are now mine. I have you and your (You) and there is no way for you to change that. You have been dominated, used, and soon will be discarded.
But you knew this would be the case when you responded. It's the silly game we play here. We pretend we're actually conversing but it's all really just a ridiculous dance. One partner leads, the other follows, and neither has truly gained nor lost anything.
We carry on, and we know we'll do it again and again. Probably not with the same partner, but that's ok. It's the thrill of the hunt that keeps us coming back. The thrill of hunting and, if we're being honest, the thrill of the vulnerability of being hunted.
Thanks for dancing with me, user.

because the majority of Veeky Forums are total pussies and havent actually done GOMAD

Bernay's is more relevant when it comes to Bacon and Eggs being the main meal for breakfast. But yeah I hate that cunt.

No one really does GOMAD dude, that was an 80s thing when kcal and macro spreadsheets weren't available, if existant.

>my face when I got epic trolled

well played m'sir, well plauerdd

>that was an 80s thing
lmfao eat shit and die, gaylord

>m'sir
fuck off back to plebbit kindly

Ok, 90s too, and maybe 00s. But drinking a gallon of milk is pretty fucking retarded nowadays.

>existant
fuck off and die, retard neanderthal

b-but m'sir I'm just acknowledging fellow user's epic rusery!

I'm sorry if I offended you by browsing an actually great news aggregator and discussion forum, I wish I could upvote your post though, I love sharing the luv.

*nods respectfully towards you*
*walks away whistling a jolly tune*
*sun sets*

I make a carefully weighed out smoothie which consists of:

>150g frozen strawberries
>100g 2% cottage cheese
>28g ground whole flax seed
>25g ground whole chia seed
>25g raw sunflower seed
>5g dark cocoa powder
>1 tsp vanilla extract
>3 cups water

Even if I don't have it until the afternoon this is the first batch of calories I consume every day.

The same but four boiled eggs, I guess you don't want to get big user.

Are you strong?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Lol no, I'm a little bitch by Veeky Forums standards. By normie standards I probably look alright, but my lifts are weak af.

>answering pasta with pasta
kys plz

NGMI

You wake up. Drink water. Warm up a bit and then lift. Finish with a little bit of cardio, and then eat 60 eggs. You'll get large as a barge

No, I need to get smaller.

Scrambled > fried. I only eat fried eggs on cheat days.
Also, ketchup and eggs is disgusting. If you want tomatoes with your eggs so bad, you eat a sun dried tomato with your breakfast. But the only acceptable topping for eggs is cheese and hotsauce

Okay mom

Skipping breakfast is not cutting. You're not getting smaller, you're just becoming more frail. You need to put energy into your body, and then burn off that energy.

Usually a protein shake since I workout early in the morning before work. Don't have time to make breakfast.

Or, if you're not retarded and know about nutrition, you can eat big for every meal and still lose weight.

It's the calorie dense food that makes people fat. I can make a 400 calorie breakfast that's a full plate. I'm cutting, and my meals are so big that I have to force myself to eat. They're just nutritious, so I don't need to feel hungry all day and snack on junk food

>ground
>whole

pick one

Insecurities with a side of Self Loathing

FUCKING HATE Veeky Forums.
And it took me 2 and a half years to realize it. Why do I even come here? This is the single most retarded place on the Internet now. All it is is a bunch of fucking outcasts who come here to try and prop themselves up the ladder of self esteem by making absolutely asinine comments and trying to look "clever" when all they're doing is just replacing their fucking life experience on this god damn site. If its not that, it's just another attention whore trying to get a few words out of some other reject so they can feel like theyre accomplishing something with their life when all they're doing is making a mockery of humanity and pretending that it's "cool" in their deluded little world. And people enjoy this. Even this thread, you may feel like you're touching connections, but the truth of the matter is that you have no attachment to any of the people except the ones you have met outside of this website. If half the people in this thread died tomorrow, there wouldn't be true sympathy. There would be a few posts of sorrow, maybe a megabyte of grieving, and then everybody would realize they never actually cared for these people and move on destroying themselves like nothing happened. It's places like this website that are halting the progress of humanity, nobody here ever gets a contribution to their life, mental, physical, or emotional, and then we all carry on as if it's a normal thing.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALL OF US?
Consider this my final post on this piece of shit website, im done. None of this "you're here forever" bullshit. I'm going to end this dark phase of my life and move on to making something of it.
Fuck this thread.
Fuck this website.
Fuck everybody using this website.
Fuck everybody who is so self-deluded that they think this is how people should live.
Goodbye, Veeky Forums, I'll look back at you with pity from my fulfilled life.

I take whole seeds and grind them up, otherwise there's zero bio-availability. Still confused?

How does this sound for a maximum bulking breakfast:
>4 scrambled eggs cooked with 1.5 tbsp of unsalted butter and a handful of shredded cheddar cheese
>2 slices of wheat toast with a thin layer of butter
>1/2 lb of country fries (or hashbrowns), cooked in 1.5oz of unsalted butter
>6 strips of Turkey bacon
>A small bowl of oatmeal with a banana and a scoop of whey
>4 kiwis
>8 oz glass of whole milk and a bottle of water

Any recommendations?

>calls ketchup with eggs bad
>suggests that cheese with eggs is better

Yeah, if you don't get poor people cheese.
Ketchup is poor people food. Unless you make your own artisan ketchup, I'm betting you use the nasty stuff

Jesus dude, how many calories is that?

Can you give some examples? I fucking love eating but I should be cutting now

I aint posting pic because i grt toasted regardless but i went from 189 to 151.5 last i measured over 6 months

It's kinda something you have to experiment with to teach yourself. It's gonna be very bland at first, since a lot of the foods have less flavor.

Just get food that has the lowest amount of calories for the highest amount of weight per serving size. Your carbs need to be fibrous. Your proteins need to be lean. And your sugars and trans fats consumption needs to go way down.

The easy part is finding these foods, the hard part is making them taste good. You'll need to experiment with spices sauces herbs and seasonings.

A good starter meal is just grilled chicken, brown rice, black beans, and broccoli. Play around with the ratios of those 4 ingredients until you make the lowest calorie meal with the highest amount of nutrition

>pussy scared as fuck
if you're fat as fat ass thats fine but don't hide, nigger

serving it up Gary's way

Also, meal prep is a must. I make 6 of one recipe, 6 of another, and then just alternate them for lunch and dinner all weak.
7th day is my cheat day but after a few months I noticed I was eating just as healthy on my cheat days. It just allows me to get more experimental with my recipes

>grilled chicken beans rice and broc

holy fuck this. get chipotle sauce too, the real canned stuff

french bread + coffee

>151
wew

someone needs their big boy meals, 200lb cmon

Porridge cooked in pot with full fat milk. Add honey, granola and raisins

or if lazy, porridge cooked in microwave

or if super lazy, weetabix with chopped banana on top

S1ck b8 m8

>answering b8 with b8
eat shit fag

fried eggs and scrambled eggs have the same macros retard.

the only difference is scrambling the eggs in a bowl before you cook them

Sparkling water for breakfast

Protein shake blended with organic spinach and a handful of organic blueberries

For dinner I usually get a cheese burger with fries. But sometimes I will cook at home and make Chicken and Pasta.

I know they have the same macros retard, but I don't need to eat my scrambled eggs with toast.

Hi kino body

Some cereal to get the system going, the real shit comes 2 hours later

Black coffee, tall glass of water, and 30 minutes of morning exercise.

I eat sand for breakfast

how do people eat anything fried in the morning

Soon, cutting the fat for real first. Gonna do a nice slow bulk this next year.

>2 bananas
>2 cups of milk
>2 cups of orange juice
>scoops of peanut butter
>1/2 cup of oats
>1 tbsp flax seed oil
>1/2 scoop of protein powder

1500 calories for breakfast and in under 10 minutes gains here i come

That looks deelish bro

i had raw onion for breakfast with a cup of green tea and a cup of coffe

this morn i had a big fucking mug of coffee and two whole wheat english muffins with eggs and turkey bacon on them

that's most mornings, sometimes i have whole wheat bagels instead of english muffins

3 egg omelette, rye bread and oatmeal

Every morning I have a McDonald's bagel with Philadelphia light spread and a protein shake.

>151

ayyyy jajjajaja

hope you are like 5" or a grill

>no activated almonds

enjoy you're shit mithocondrial oxidative phosphorylation

2 scoop whey Shake with almond milk and a raw egg

Whats a good hot sauce that isnt burn your fucking mouth hot but gives a good kick. Need something to make my rice and beans not taste like shit.

after 16 hours of not eating in a day
i usually open up with an omellete with melted cheese and come crackers

or some milk with pic related

>having to eat fried eggs with toast

Do you wanna know how I know you're not gonna make it?

A sirlopin steak with a half-glass of 2% milk

Shakes

Uh maybe cut the orange juice out.