This is how you build wealth

Pic related.

This is how you build wealth for the long term. Dividend reinvestment and gradual, long term reinvestment.

get out of here grandpa

in 1900 we used horses to move, now we got fast cars. Time to adjust grand pops

>you are either a stock buyer or a coiner false dichotomy

Fuck off poorfags

Just needed to remind you coiners that once you cash out, there are better options to create long term wealth than investing in more shit coins.

There's nothing "old fashioned" about doubling your income every 2 years.

Pretty poor earnings.

I made more than $200k this year in crypto.

Stocks/bonds is for idiots. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Doubling every 2 YEARS?? I 10x'd my money this year, and I wasn't even trying. Could of made WAY more.

You are missing out on the biggest transfer of wealth in human history.
Must feel bad

yeah no thanks, next Financial crisis is waiting for us thanks to the boomers.

I think BTC/Metals is better then stocks now

+ just wait 2 years when stuff gets more regulated all you grand pops going to run and buy node coins

Fucking faggort thinks he's King Shit of Fuck Mountain investing in cancer sticks

nice now if you had but that 3k in BTC in 2015 and didn't touch it you'd have 66660 just off that :)

I made 20x on DGB in June.

This is all a gamble. This isn't a wealth transfer. It's a bubble. You're saying the same shit that people said about MSFT in 2000 and flipping houses in 2008. This is not different this time.

True these niggers think these shitcoins are gonna overtake world currencies I'm DYING

How to know what to buy?
What % return on initial investment can I expect?
When do you sell to avoid losses?

Educate me, I want to diversify from cryptos and build a passive income from investments

Do some fucking research, look into passive money makers, and invest.

Ark is a good choice, you can stake it with a 10% annual gain, and that's just a bonus, the coin itself will appreciate in value.

POSW is a gem of mine right now. Don't care if you listen to me and buy some, however its gonna increase in price with at least 10x by new years eve. Reason being that they roll out masternodes, trustless staking, revolving stake rewards (monthly dividends) and more.

You can read about it here actually. Made a thread about it today: Anyway. Just do some research. NEVER buy at the top. Watch the charts, buy when LOW, and HOLD. dont Sell unless you really need it.

Not sure if I messed up the link. Here it is again

The dude is right. At least with ARK. It's a solid coin, and will be worth hundreds a piece a few years down the road.

Not sure about POSW. Seems promising, however I don't know much about it. I'm personally invested in other projects. Coss is a good pick as well

His question was about securities that generate passive income, not cryptos.

You braindead idiots are so quick to shill your coins, you don't even read the question all the way through.

But grandpa, MSFT is 50% up from 2000 and mooning right now.
And flipping houses is what the very richest folks in the world still do to this day ;)
Ofc, shitcoins - thats another thing.

>just wait 2 years when stuff gets more regulated

you do realize crypto is one area where regulation will be

Fuck "securities". I don't even understand WHY you would put your money into something that yields such a low annual gain, when all you really need to do is to put your money in Bitcoin if you are a scared PUSSY who only invests in "safe"stuff.

No wonder you'll never make it user.

Your writing style implies you are 16

In fact, most people on here are under 18. Notice how Veeky Forums post volume dropped after school started?

You're all mostly kids, LARPing about nonexist gains you made on shitcoins and BTC.

Cryptos are high risk, that's a fact. Putting some profit into lower risk places is reasonable.