WE WUZ BLOCKCHAINS N SHEEEI

RegalCoin
Flix

Panda Panda Panda Panda

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK OP.

you can't buy crypto with an EBT card.

EBT coin will be a thing, just watch

Welfare blackchain

an average hood nigger attempting crypto...that's rich. i'd actually pay to see one try to set up a wallet and all that stuff.

keep it in pol you low IQ mongrel

EBT is taken

Her account says 2016

She has been obviously been investing before then.

It's not that hard to setup a wallet faggot.

shes been around for years newfaggot
take your shriveled little peadick sized brain back to your echo chamber

> ayo senpai we outhere $eth finna hit 5hunna skrt skrt get dem bandz 4tha dope man *100 emoji*

Can't wait tbqhfamily

spotted the niggies
stay mad

those kids are probably posting in pol right now

you have to go back

>2016
>long time
I'll give her some credit, that's longer than most of you.

Yaknow this guy has been in bitcoin since 2013 and has given btc to his fans

Crypto will have the same adoption rate, it's not an ethnic thing. Although personal finances are a huge factor.

we have a tsundere situation with her and Veeky Forums

Not a bad idea. Let's start an ICO and get Jay Z or Rick Ross to shill it.

I don't see what's the problem, more retarded emotional weak hands is good.
We need to get women into, too.
All subhumans need to get into crypto, think of the gains.

The issue is that they bring little buy pressure and lots of begging for government interference when things go bad.

Ghostface Killah is trying to get early investors for CREAM if you're interested in a quick dindu pnd.

This is true
Fortunately they get out after being btfo and bitch for next eternity about how the markets are rigged and fake. They won't come back... good op to snatch up dumb money

>easy dumb money
The couple thousands at max that the average person on black twitter would shell out would not even move the market a dollar. These aren't rich rappers or boxers, they're people stuck in the ghetto wasting their money on stupid shit.

>shill to them
>spot their orders and take them out
Ez

Weed money bro

There's tons of ghetto rich niggas in the hood. Any quick get rich scheme is enticing to them

thats when her twitter was created
she was in bitcoin before that

dude cream is a legit project. usdt but not kike black magic

cream may have a legitimate usecase and coding that is up to par with other projects...but the fact that they rely so much on the branding of Wu-Tang definitely brings them down a bit and discredits their legitimacy. Also "Cream" is a terrible name.

AntShares realized their name and logo was not going to be widely accepted by western culture, and adapted accordingly. Cream will definitely have to do the same, except to appeal to the masses, and specifically people of the financial world. Not in reference to a mixtape from over 20 years ago.

CREAM ME DADDY
HNNGGG

since when was crypto meant to be srs business

What about section 8 coin???

Uh oh anons offended