I'm thinking of moving to another country, and am worried how this will affect my gains. Bros outside of the US...

I'm thinking of moving to another country, and am worried how this will affect my gains. Bros outside of the US, please name your country and describe the availability of gyms and protein sources, thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/national/health/steroid-use-soars-among-young-men-20140109-30kks.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I live in NZ.. plenty of gyms but they are kinda pricey compared to other countries. Usually a good community in them though. Whey is cheap and plentiful, chicken is expensive.

Bulgaria. Gyms and steroids everywhere.

Argentina.

A dead animal must be eaten at least twice a day.

US made whey is kinda expensive but affordable.

Gyms everywhere but power cages are rare on non-chain ones.

latvia
gym and proteins are cheap and available
my gym staff sells steroids and it's a nation wide chain not a small dump in a ghetto

Ireland.
Gyms are actually plentiful, even in bumblefuck nowhere (Where I reside) Whey is cheap enough but meat is kinda expensive desu.

+1 to this.

You could join a powerlifting federation, depending on which part of Argentina you go

How expensive is the chicken?

>argentina

>gyms
300 ars in my zone per month 16 ars =1 dollar

>protein sources
you can get goood cuts of meats for less than ten dollars(for a kg of meat),fish is around 100-300 ars depending on teh type ,an average chicken is around 100 ars

whey is too expensive in my opinion but i still buy it because im a good goy

optimum nutrition whey around 1000 ars(2 lbs)
a decent national brand 500 ars(2lbs)

>Portugal

>gyms
Plenty, some expensive, some cheap

>protein sources
Plenty, cheap. FISH, LOTS AND LOTS OF FISH.

>other nutrients
Plenty, cheap. Much better quality than in the USA. Better carbs, better vegetables, better everything.

>powerlifting culture
Unheard of for the general public, but there are gorups inside gyms that do it a lot.

>oly culture
Same as powerlifting

Crossshit is in vogue, like anywhere else.

>China
>Gyms
Pretty much all shit and rusty. One or two good ones but extremely rare. Good news is they're all almost empty in terms of liftting/free weights.

Don't use machines ever though. I've seen those things break.
>protein sources
Is rice a protein source lol

Still food's so cheap here that you can get something crazy at the market like live squid or two pounds of fish for nothing. Chicken and eggs are your friend.
>other nutrients
Honestly solid. Really healthy eating.
>powerlifting culture and oly lifting
Do you really need to ask?

Mexico.
We Mad Max now.

What?

North Korea.

No gyms, no protein: Thanks Kim Jung Un.

>Giving advice to some Tyrone or Spiclo Tacoraper so he can come to my country
Nah

Mexicans are in the streets rioting against their government (raised fuel prices ~20%). I suspect the user is a Mexican and informing you that his country is currently a post-apocalyptic shit hole as of the last week

Dude unless you move to a third world shithole there isn't going to be a shortage of gyms anywhere

I live in the countryside in Ireland and there's 3 within a reasonable distance

Turkey here.

Gyms are cheap and plentiful. Meat and whey cost twice as much as they do in the US, and that is before taking into account that salaries are like a fifth of what you guys make.

Can''t you just load up on beans/lentils etc or have the terrorists fucked that too?

Yes. We build squat racks out of scrap metal and lift car rims.

australia
everythings fairly pricey but gyms are fucking everywhere.
be prepared to look fuckn tiny tho

Was explaining to some dude who clearly doesn't watch the news... Am I wrong in that your country is currently rioting over fuel prices?

>his country is currently a post-apocalyptic shit hole as of the last week
Better than just being a regular ol' shithole like Mexico usually is desu

>CHYNA
>posting on the 4chins
I don't believe you

what is a vpn..............

t. American

Yes. We're rioting.
I was making a joke about lifting in a post apocalyptic wasteland.

Which city? I've been gym searching in China since I'll be moving soon. In the tier 1 cities I found some gyms that look solid.

In the gym no powerlifters and weightlifters 90% of the time. The Chinese love their team though, absolutely apex genetics for Oly lifting. There are a few weightlifting gyms specifically tailored towards Oly lifting, but they are inaccessible to commoners and more importantly foreigners (likely gear, though I suspect the Chinese cycle longer but less often than other national teams). No powerlifters to speak of though. Bodybuilding culture exists but most everyday guys worry about being healthy despite not being able to run a mile due to their shit tier diet.

Meat is a problem as it can get expensive fast and chinks don't do milk, so no whey, no cheese. Soybeans and tofu is your best bet, they're dirt cheap and taste quite good actually. It's hard to maintain leanness due to foods being heavily enriched with lard and rice, noodles, and any fucking starch they can find out of their asses.

There aren't a lot of good, public gyms though. Often step on many toes due to how tiny their gyms are. There exist some high end ones which are quite nice. Had a nice workout with my rich buddy who let me in and I was relishing dropping ZKC plates in a gym in Shanghai.

Australia is covered in them. Very similar body building culture to USA in that whilst we have lots of fatties we also have a decent portion of guys who lift.

In regards to protein sources. The meat here is cheap due to most of our soil being too shit to grow crops and instead is used for cattle grazing. Conversely certain vegetables and fruits can get quite expensive.

>be prepared to look fuckn tiny tho

baka.com.au/national/health/steroid-use-soars-among-young-men-20140109-30kks.html