Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I1w2zQrxfA0
eu4.paradoxwikis.com/Cradle_of_Civilization
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bid'a
No

Only a Wahhabi heretic would consider sufism bid'ah

In the negative sense that is.

Sufi is not inherently more moderate than other Islamic practices. It's just a Western meme.

It's not about being moderate

>Sufi
>Calling anybody a heretic

Worse than Alawites desu

Wahhabi brainlet pls go

Shouldn't you be spinning around in circles right now?

Shouldn't you be blowing yourself up?

Why? What are the differences?

Ibadism seems chill

Muslims literally think Ibadi's are sorcerers and avoid them.

>Muslims literally think Ibadi's are sorcerers

Really?

Red pill me on Sufism.

Yes, superstitions because they are a relatively isolated heresy.

Probably has to do with the history of their ancestors being the Khawarij.

they go fast to become one with god

>Good tier
Ibadi
Maliki
>Acceptable tier
Hanafi
Shafi
>Shit tier
Shia
>Kill yourself tier
Wahabi

Shi'a sufism is the best of both worlds tbqh. Sound theology but with an esoteric side.

>no quranism
>no khawarji
>no qarmatians

Quranism is god tier and muslims would be much less retarded today if they followed it

instead people outing themselves as quranists get imprisoned or executed even though the quran itself says it explains all things necessary and the joke is on everyone else for being a fucking heretic

>Wahabis call everyone a heretic
>Give higher priority to hadiths than the quran itself

it's almost funny how bad muslims fucked their own shit up

>asking saints for intercession
>not bid'a

wrong, my dad told me only good things on ibadis even tho we're malikites.

>no quranism
a meme
>no khawarji
a dead meme
>no qarmatians
another dead meme

>best islam
Thats an oxymoron.

>the faith of the prophet
>a meme
I bet you think that hadiths aren't idolatry

>qarmatians

Those were the guys who made a theocratic republic in Arabia and desecrated Mecca and Medina and stole the kaaba, right?

yes
they were pretty batshit but completely right

Some hadiths "sahiths" are clearly contradicting the quran and should be rejected.
Throwing away every hadith is pure autism, how do you even pray if your only source of islam is the quran?

ask god
he's the one who said that the quran contains all information necessary

Malikites are a false sect that pray facing towards the Eiffel tower

Malikis are objectively the least autistic sect

Why not just pray in a manner that's sincere in your own cultural context? Why do you guys need IKEA instructions on talking to God?

oh and its 16:89

[citation needed]

Salat is not merely "talking to God", it is a codified ritual.

It is not self evident at all that "all things" is meant to mean that the quran has enough information in it for practicing islam. I wish I knew classical arabic but sadly I don't so have not the knowlege to discuss on the meaning of verses.

This movie is part of a trilogy.
youtu.be/I1w2zQrxfA0

South Asian dervishes look syncretized with Hinduism.

Yes Quranism is the best.

Even better when combined with Neoplatonic ideals.

Trying to figure out which form of Islam is best is like trying to figure out who's shit is best, they're all still shit... Also it's obviously Andy Sixx's.

*tips fedora*

Anyone can explain to me what Sufism is and how it’s related to EU4’s Islamic mechanics?

I feel a lot of these posts are fake and CIA or some kind of AI algorithm is behind them.

its not

that's just silly we are too busy planning the venezuelan coup and selling fentanyl laced heroin to fund it while killing druggies

>bothering playing EU4

Allahuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhihuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

essentially yes
checked

guys got his hands out like he's gon get an eyeball any minute now

Well there’s a mechanic for Muslim nations in eu4 to go into mysticism or legalism.Mysticism portrays a Sufi guy dancing so I thought it’d be related to each other

is that new?
sounds similar to the piety slider

Behold a man

I like how austere and minimalistic Wahhabism is desu, although I find it too legalistic for my tastes. I more or less agree with Wahhabis that many Sufi practices are obviously innovations, and quite silly one at that. Sufism is also a magnet for annoying hippies and new-age types.

Whatever interpretation of Sunni that the rare Tatar will practice seems pretty comfy.

Wahabis are unironically are bigger danger to the ummah than the jews

Look I'm a Shia so I don't agree with you and all but you lot are better than the Wahhabi shayatin so let's work together yeah?

>Sunnis and Shi'ites

Just stop.

when was the last time a Sufi committed a terrorist attack in a western nation?

>Sufism is also a magnet for annoying hippies and new-age types.

Oh hey, we just found a way in which Sufism is like Buddhism.

Sufism is absolutely based

I studied among islamic mystics in Iran and Kenya

Yea it’s the piety slider
If you Attack muslim States your slider goes to the dancing Sufi man
If not you can increase it to legalism which shows a Sultan

In order to be a sufi you have to be a braindead fanatic first. Sufi ulemas were responsible for a lot of the clusterfuck in Central Asia partly because of their fanaticism, and partly because of their pseudo-rational (at first) pretentious obscurantism ("2deep4u bro, just follow it :^)" ). They're as retarded as Orthodox mystic priests, incapable of practical actions except those of reactionary nature. From their mouths you will hear the most bizarre obfuscation of scientific interpretations, as they don't want to acknowledge the obvious limitations of their religious frameworks. But the double secret of it is to steal them and coopt any new breakthroughs as if it's already there in the first place, hence reactionary at the same time too.

Nothing of value will come out from the mouths of these so-called wisemen, sages, or anything you might call them throughout the ages.

>quranism
Literal cancer. Such memes are rightfully shunned as heresy,

Greekling? I've never heard someone who isn't a Greek mention Orthodox priests that way.

terrorisme and moderation are not opposites, actually in many regards terrorists are the true moderates.
For exemple Ben Laden was interrogated by a muslim journalist who asked him how did he reconcile targeting civilians when some verses are forbiding it. Ben Laden responded that in modern times those verses do not applie because warefar evolved in such a way that the interpretation of those verses needed to evolve.
Terrorists are the true moderates desu

>kenya

I wonder how the people there are.

Saudi degeneracy serious damages the credibility of Wahabism. Kind of a shame really.

Good muslims. Not fanatical but devout (aside from their adoration of nature spirits in the western regions). Can’t say the same for Somalis.

This is such a nice, comfy thread. Seems like a normal discussion with a little bantering about Islam, presumably with actual Muslims in it. No sperging and calling all Muslims goatfuckers. I wish we could have more threads like this to learn a bit more about Islam.

I'm not Muslim myself but I just want everyone to get to live in nice traditional religious societies. Hope the thread keeps going well.

Redpill me on the best islamic sect. t.sectless Türk

Alevi Islam is the best

"No"

Bakiniz

xocam Aleviizm nasıl ıyı?

They upgraded Islam and Islamic countries in one of the recent DLCs and a free patch. The Piety slider was modified into a legalism-mysticism slider, but it's largely the same thing as before, just better.

eu4.paradoxwikis.com/Cradle_of_Civilization

Enjoy it while it lasts. This will probably be the only one we will have for a long time.