Tell me user, which one is the correct morality

Tell me user, which one is the correct morality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omRf4ZPXz6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do your best to reduce the suffering of sentient beings.

Define sentient beings. Just humans?

Property rights.

As morality is objectively relative to a people's needs, and has no absolute reference outside of humanity, you'll need to define "correct".

"Correct" as in, the morality of the smartest, strongest people who turned out well? Answer: Master Morality.

The egalitarian moralities ITT are slave morality.

Don't do bad things.
>"b-but you need to define bad things!!!1!"
No, you can easily figure out what the right thing to do is in any given situation. You're just pretending like there's some sort of a huge moral dilemma, because you don't actually want to do the right thing.
P.S. You're supposed to pull the lever

>brainlet.webm

My lever my rules. If I want to tie my child sex salves to my rail track and run them over with my tram, then I will do so.
It is my right.

I don't know, but I think that "just humans" is almost certainly too narrow. I feel, of course without being able to prove it, that many non-human animals are also sentient. I think that part of "do your best" is that you have to do your best to try to figure out which beings are indeed sentient.

lol

Upvoted fellow redditor

What about the children's property rights?

They own no property, and I own them.

>le epic reddit reference

>Do your best to reduce the suffering of sentient being
Suffering is displeasure. There will always be suffering as long as there is pleasure (think of withdrawl symptoms after a high, or euphoria during physical exertion).

The best way to end suffering is sentience's existinction. Nihilists.

Couldn’t existential nihilism be the answer
>inb4 the edge

Morality is objectively (as in we can observe this phenomenon's existence) relative to a people's needs and values. It's as "spooky" as any other cultural phenomenon (including the ideology of calling other ideologies spooks).

Having some redundant skeptical lenses filtering everything you see slows your perception down compared to others. That's how you get caught in a headlock of being a 3rd rate historical figure who didn't engage with enduring cultural phenoma.

assblasted

>litteraly advocating for the death of all being
wew lad

#laying the smackdown

whatever morality you choose since objectivity isn't real outside of physical objects

>Tell me user, which one is the correct morality.

Not killing this site with feelsshit in a pro-reddit, pro-Facebook crusade

Brace for brainlet wojak dump

Establish the dictatorship of the proletariat
NO MATTER THE COST.

>these darn new fags have been pissing in my lake of piss for the past 15 years when will they ever stop

is that a threat?

>all piss is the same

It sure feels like 15 years that you've been using an image of ten black lines on a white background for the OP image of 15 threads on 15 boards for 15 hours a day.

Newfags feel pain knowing they're the cancer, so they went all the way in their effort to torture the userbase in retaliation for being held obnoxious.

And just as the sheep's faggot meme has its visible rise and decline ebbing and flowing like the unicellular particles that their savage minds are, you can see that "crying" about the cancer has a rise and fall too as it did not exist before the cancer got here. And when that shoots straight up, complaints shoot straight down as we either leave this site or let you wallow in your pig filth.

Epicureanism.

Nobody cares about your gay opinion

Dont be sadistic.

A duality of Christian ethics and otherwise unbounded ambition.

Alright, fair enough. Allow me to rephrase:
Do your best to reduce the suffering of sentient beings while respecting their agency.

Gay, yes. The situation at hand is very gay. Opinion, no.

#debunked
how can stirner ever recover???

Sentient beings is by definition not only humans.

the strongest one

>correct morality

Mine

Acquire as much power as possible so that you can define morality and push it on others.

Be happy

>Tell me user, which one is the correct morality.

I'm God. This planet and all animals on it (including humans) are my personal property.

Base rules are pretty obvious - don't lie/defraud/sophisticate, don't murder/assault, don't rape, don't steal, don't cheat/commit adultery, don't vandalize, don't impersonate a divine agent.

youtube.com/watch?v=omRf4ZPXz6E

>literally advocating antinatalism which is the death of all being by proxy
wew lad

There is no such thing as a "duty", or a "right", or a way one "should" act, or a reason one "ought" to do anything, or any "virtuous" behavior, or a "good" way to act, or a "bad" way to act, or anything of the sort. Morality does not exist.

Stand by your values, to the death, that's the only way for humanity to move forward.
Otherwise I recommend traditional Catholicism.

Hmm, could someone elighten me about Daoism?
Is it just a meme?

It's budhism without the degenerate nihilism.

Sounds interesting, thanks user

And with God.

God’s morality.
Specifically the Christian God

Suffering is caused by entropy. To reduce suffering in one are, you have to borrow the energy, or cause suffering, in another area.
Life has a net negative. There will always be more suffering than nonsuffering

>you pull the lever
And congratulations you just purposefully killed a person.

>all religion is the same
When will brainlets stop making this assumption/claim?

Because they are. They all boil down to because becuase. If they didn't, they would be philosophies or ideologies.
They vary in what they use because because to justify/advocate, but beyond that there are no meaningful differences.

There's no correct morality, you just do whatever you want.

>he still thinks God isn't a real entity that interferes with reality at varying times/dates

r u memeing me