COSS

best investment.
not much more to say.

Its good but jesus christ what the fuck are the devs doing? Theres a button next to the eth dividend and it dont even work cos you need eth in your account? WHY WOULD I NEED ETH IN MY ACCOUNT IF IM HOLDING THE COSS ON THE EXCHANGE. YOU JUST NEED TO MOVE THE ETH TO THE EXCHANGE WALLET. THAT IS NOT AN ON CHAIN TRANSACTION SO YOU DONT NEED TO PAY GAS YOU FUCKING STUTTERING POTHEAD CUNTS

You pay ETH because payout goes through DAO. So it's basically a smart contract. And it burns gas. It's not an internal transaction, it's made that way so it by law cannot be marked as dividend of any sort as that would make coss token a security and that would be a total failure for their business model.

So some fucking research before acting like an ass.

Also, buy more COSS.

look at these nerds

Lol. They can make an automated process within their own site to distribute tokens on the exchange without muh dao and no need for gas. And its not even automated you have to press a fucking button to do it manually. I was excited by coss but fucking hell they cocked the whole thing right up.

you are not reading are you ?
it is a smart contract you do with the dao. ofc you have to use a button to start the contract, otherwise how would the contract start ?

It could be started automatically at a certain block or time. Also why does this DAO suddenly make it "not a dividend" its exactly the same thing as writing code to do it directly?

hey op anyway to just take everything in eth?

mad excited to try it out finally

None of its working. The devs are about as incompetent as those at golem.

>None of its working. The devs are about as incompetent as those at golem.
nice trips but that does not help me pajeet

I really don't care you impatient man child gtfo of coss if you hate money.

You have to pay an eth fee for every single distribution of every coin. Its not worth pulling any coins until you let it build for a very long time to cover the huge amount of eth fees you have to pay.

it costs some gas and thats it. how many coss you got ? last time i payed out it was much more than these costs

only 3600. I have $600 i could buy some more with but I am on the fence about holding on.

ah ok that explains it because i have half a million

this, COSS is the most undervalued coin on the market by far. Just check out some videos on coss, 23x, 39x valuations on 2 recent videos i've watched.

I'd buy more but I have no more cash atm, and the kicker is the price is fucking suppressed because dumbarses are selling to move their money into bitcoin so they can lose more more money by buying that shitcoin at the top!

this has been mentioned by Rune on slack, they're looking into doing it with 1 or 2 coins but not just yet. Other priorities like enhancing the exchange first I believe, eventually they'll do it though because it makes sense.

I'm seriously confused on how they are handling the dividends. The disto for each coin costs .002 ETH? Seriously? Kucoin's system seems to make alot more sense to me, and seems to be working more smoothly (I hold bags of each, bit disappointed with COSS though)

We don't know for sure, but kucoin is probably doing it in a way that would classify them as a security which means they're not legally tradeable outside of the wild west.

Coss is doing it in a way they're 100% not a security.

this.
Sure devs might be slow at times, but it's confirmed legit and theres nothing shady anymore.
Thus exchange is only growing

That would be bad. There's a gas cost with the transaction. By making it a trigger, the user can sit on a month or two worth of collections and THEN do a distribution.

is this real? I didn't buy because I figured this would be considered a security.

fuck yes how much do you guys own? I have 500k

Yes it is a distributed autonomous organization. It is a satoshi generating machine. Compound interest. we are the jew now.