Age to start lifting

Is it possible to becomes Jeff Said/David Laid levels of aesthetic even tho you didn't lift throughout your teenage years? I get the feeling that all the aesthetic gods only achieved what they did because they lifted in the prime time of their lives. Should one not set these kind of expectations if he starts lifting at 20?

your teens are not your prime as a male

i thought when you're a teen your puberty gives you gains faster

Yeah itll just take you more work and time
Source me, ran track and played basketball in highschool. I still have a 6pack even tho i barely lift and eat shit

OP here.
From what I've read, lifting during teenage when bone strusture is not yet set will not only positively influence peak bone mass as an adult, but also stimulate a deeper adaptation to resistance trainer in the body. Or maybe these guys has top tier genetics going for them from the very beginning OTHER THAN an extensive and prologed routine.
Are there any stories of people attaining substantial results past 20?

My progress from 15-18 was slow as fuck, i weighed everything i ate, trained 6 times a week and still didnt hit 1/2/3/4 after 3 years. Guess my hormones werent on the optimal level yet.

started at 14 got 1/2/3/4 in 1.5 years so did some other kids that went to my school, one competed in bb through highschool

also lee priest competed since he was like 13 and you can see a lot of 15-16 year olds benching 2pl8s for reps nowadays

15-16 year olds repping 2plate has always been a thing.

yeah im just sayin

Never seen one

Well all of em use gear so unless you hop on that...

I did. Actually I was repping that at 13.
Half of my team did when I was a teen.
Hell there were guys who'd regularly rep 315+ and squat 500+.
Hell, that's like....a high average.

What the fuck i did dick curls with 405 when i was 12

is 2pl8 220lbs? (with bar)

I wasn't repping lmao2pl8 at 16 but it was my one rep max.

Nah, testosterone doesn't peak until you mid 20s

Sounds like you are black

who care you make the most gains youl ever make within your first year of lifting anyway if you follow a proper program

>Well all of em use gear...
what makes you say that? I find that claim hard to believe because their muscles don't appear to be overly full and vascular

go to an eye doctor ASAP

this is true, my father eat a lot of chicken and hes pretty much at the natty limit

Just start lifting as soon as you can boyo, roidcel if you feel like you're starting late (I'd say after about 24) and need to catch up

I lifted during my teens (when I turned 16) in the context of my track and field results. I was a sprinter so I lifted hard, but only during winter time though. No regrets. It definetely gave me an advantage