That guy who brings his model train set to the gym

>that guy who brings his model train set to the gym

I dont get what is wrong with this, ur shitty meme needs to die, people have been doiing that long before Veeky Forums and /misc/ existed

>that guy whobrings his small loan of $1 million dollars -- it has not been easy for him -- to the gym

Go back 2 ur trains. Choo-choo faggot.

>that guy who goes to the gym while wearing brown skin

Is that Dan "The Spider" Schneider?

>that guy who brings his racist attitude to the gym
So sorry user, since multiculturalism is a thing, you're just going to have to share your country with everyone else because it would otherwise be unfair for them. These people have tried to develop their own countries, but can't, so give them a chance to develop our country together with our help.

What is wrong with you?

>that guy who wears a "Refugees Welcome" shirt to the gym

>that guy who brings his wife's son to the gym

>that guy that brings a notebook and a pencil to the gym

>That guy that brings his RC Helicopter and Yoo-hoo to the gym.

> that guy who brings his own barbell to the gym

>that guy who brings a ~~rapist~~ culturally enriched gentleman to the gym

>that guy who brings his home gym to the gym

>that guy that brings his own barbell to the gym.

Kind of alpha though. Our barbells are shit so i was thinking of bringing my own too. Dont have to buy a rack and plates when i just bring the barbell to the gym.

It's Dan “get in the van“ Schneider

>that guy who brings his anvil to crack crab legs between sets
>has stopped exercising altogether and I think he's only at the gym to do meal prep for the week
>trying to do my set
>1...2...3...
>DING
>..4...5...6..
>CLANG
>can't focus because of the noise and overwhelming smell of crab
>can't hit my reps
>one time I forget to bring my anvil
>he has multiple anvils for backup but won't share

Fuck you, Jeff.

>Dan "I can fit my whole fist inside her" Schneider

>Hollywood's no1 paedo

>that guy at the gym who's only been shirtless in front of dudes on Veeky Forums and never a girl in real life

LEAVE DAN ALONE! HE HAS DONE NOTHING!

Are you that Canadian from /pol/?

Also Dan pls go

> that old naked guy in the locker room who puts on his shirt before his underpants

I'm not Dan or that Canadian poster but Dan is generous and hands out money to his friends if they just ask.

>that guy that brings his lincoln logs

>that guy that runs to the gym to use a treadmill

>that guy who goes to the gym, puts weights on the barbell, places it on his back, sits almost entirely onto the floor then rises back up and does this several times

I exped the last 20 hours weathering the thing. You better appreciate it, fag.

Just look at the paint scrap effecs and realistic mud and grease in the wheels, the rust efect in the chimney and the built up dust in the cockpit.

LOOK AT IT. LOOK AT IT GOOD DAMN IT.

>holy shit

Well fuck you too. I'll take my gains train and leave then.
PS the tankers were filled with protein shakes.

>people too stupid to develop their own country should be brought into our much more developed country which they will likely bring down due to their lesser intelligence

>not wanting this makes you a bad person

>That guy who bring his tricycle to ride it on the treadmill

>that guy who uses his mlp pocket pussy between sets

>that one skinny guy who wears tank tops and walks around with his chest puffed out at the gym.

that fatass goofy looking rat faced guy who brings a physical copy of a classic novel (instead of an audiobook) to gym and sits on the recumbent stationary bike reading it because he wants people to see hes making mental gains

>that guy that use the rack to OHP