Can't stand this cunt

Can't stand this cunt

Josh PLS go

Yes, he has a very punchable face. His smiles never look genuine, which creeps me out

what a disgusting looking tranny

I imagine his dad had a hard life immigrating to australia. He spent decades building his business and endured many heartbreaks to find his wife. Meanwhile his son sells jackets for a living....

its cause hes a shitskin AND he's a fucking fake cunt.

>10 years of tren and looks like that
>can't even make money off his physique, has to sell underwear and t-shirts of his dead brother to make ends meet

jeff seid is physically disgusted hanging out with genetic trash like that, but he profits a lot from the zyzz fanboys.

jackets that only sell because they have pictures of his dead son on as well

Yeah, but his son is famous on (a small part of) the internet and has sex with women!!!!!!!!

That HAS to count for something right? Oh... wait.

The wrong brother died

Lmfaooooooo

is it supposed to be an achievement to fuck a girl that has a boyfriend ? sounds like they are both trash to me.

CHESTZYZZ WATCH OUT THERE'S A GAINS GOBLIN BEHIND YOU

AhahAHhha.

That obviously hit chestbrah right in the nerves he got tilted as fuck.

Why would anyone bother to take a photo of themselves with this "girl"?

This nigga is like in his 30's and he's still going to parties, clubs, doing drugs and fucking random sloots.

Nigga needs to grow the fuck up.

>You will live to see Chestbrah crash and burn and maybe admit he is nothing but a cheap Zyzz imitation
Soon

She looks like she ate too many bees.

he has his own business. He sells T-shirts lmao

dubz, you jelly. It's an illusion and programming by society that you have to be married with a mortgage at 30, I'm 29, and am dating 20 year old sophomores.

wrong kid died

too much jelly here on /fit

This. 30s should be the prime of a males life due to financial stability and the fact that you still look young enough to be in college and slaying young sloots.

lol at coping this hard just lol at thinking the agepill is any different for men than it is for women
>muh financial stability

>implying I'm not slaying as a young dude right now
The point is that you don't have to stop playing the field when you turn 30, not that you're gonna end up being a beta provider. It's actually the opposite

Can't stand this cunt.

hahaha, he's absolutely SEETHING

lmao that leap day one is gold

that's the smile he had when he locked zyzz in the sauna

I DIDN'T WANT EITHER OF THEM TO DIE. I'M LEARNING MAGIC SO I CAN RESURRECT ZYZZ.