This will never be you

>This will never be you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4gFHCpvbsk
youtube.com/watch?v=_Sy6YxhZZSk
youtube.com/watch?v=6exeJ8pG4YA
youtube.com/watch?v=LNyvUPhl7Gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

zyzz wasn't that big and the girls aren't that hot.

>zyzz wasn't that big

>this is what you're after
Plebeian life-goals.

I never get the respect zyzz got for banging 6/10 literal sluts. He goes to a place where everyone fucks anyway and gets attention from whores cause he has a good body.

Shows that zyzz was truly a robot, since he never had a proper, normal non slut girl.

Different user here, he really wasn't.
Zyzz was shredded as FUARK tho.

If you're fat but smooth you can bang the same ravesluts zyzz was banging.
source: me before I started lifting

>6/10 literal sluts

Apologize

youtube.com/watch?v=l4gFHCpvbsk

Fuark

5/10

>bleach blonde hair
>caked on makeup
>no tits or ass
Apologize for what?

Correct, I lived past 22

THE LIGHT THAT SHINES 4 TIMES AS BRIGHT SHINE 1/4 LONG

Im a regular guy who has had better than that twink. He's a closet fag. Just another one of the girls.

his hair is really starting to look like that mid 2000's 'wow the internet is such a new and hip thing' dated style

do you think he'd have a undercut if he lived today?

This is the pic you use lmao? Looks small af here for someone who was on gear.

i never got the zyyz love
>do steroids
>do drugs
>die stupidly

????

he shouldnt be an example for anyone

you're right, because i made it to 23 y/o

race mixing is a sin

>roiding for an achievable natty physique only to compensate for autism and sheer narcissism
>hangs around 5/10, 6/10 at clubs
>only achievements are dancing in clubs without looking like an autist and man-whoring
>died in a sauna

You had to be there

youtube.com/watch?v=_Sy6YxhZZSk

16 year old nerds think that taking molly and groping gutter sluts at a rave is the absolute pinnacle of existence.

that's literally a basic bitch though

Is it not

me in the full luigi suit

This is on par with 'thank god im not Anthony Burch'

Thank god im not this twat either

>this will never be you

You clearly weren't there. When Zyzz was a big thing here it was mostly people being satirical, as with most things on Veeky Forums, like 'no homo' for example. But, like with most things on Veeky Forums, newfags came and took what others said and did literally, and everything became shit. Now we have "NO HOMO GUYS LOL GOD I WANT COCK I'M A SLUT FUCK ME GUYS NO HOMO" posts all the time greeted with "lol Veeky Forums was always gay xD" from newfag cunts

Misc people genuinely idolized him though

yeah he was a child of misc though here it was just faggots being bitter and hoping they were as cool as misc

For the amount of roids,tattoos and surgeries he went through he should have done more than attract cheap skanks on drugs at festivals.

youtube.com/watch?v=6exeJ8pG4YA

If you genuinely think it is I wish you all the best in your endeavours. I'm glad you've found your purpose you sweet summer child.

u mirin'

youtube.com/watch?v=LNyvUPhl7Gk

Man he looks awkward asf in this video

>this became a serious phenomenon among dyels
kek

>he will never be 28

your autism will outshine and outlast Sun

>tfw you'll never be a roiding poo in loo

fucking this, this is pathetic

Well duh.
That's why some people liked him, because he repreented the majority of Veeky Forums.
Dyel, nerd, freak who managed to change his social life with dedication (and drugs)

I like how he prefers to look at himself

>starting to develop the test gut

it has been me, then I settled down. Easy when you're good looking tho

>mfw older than 22 and not dead in a thai sauna after taking it in the ass from a ladyboy and getting murdered by sharky.

Feels pretty good.

It's the fact that we was skeleton WOW nerd who got jacked and started trolling niggas like you irl

You don't understand cuz you're normie

there has always been something wrong with chestbrah's face. he always looks like someone shopped a face onto someone's body.

Most of those girls are ugly thots who paid to be in the same room.

You all need to stop looking up to the absolute dregs of society. A roider who dies at 22 is a dreg and a burden; there's no getting around it.

Joecartoon, brings back memories

I´m 31, so i guess you are right.

So, it looks like he's dancing in a cage for men.

Thots who paid to be in the same room are still better than having no girls at all.

;_;

POO

No he would probably get the same one jeff seid got

she looks so fucking no into that

He was never an outcast, he was pretty popular among the scene/emo kids

Zyzz was normie as fuck

A single night at a loud party or rave can lead to permanent hearing loss.

>He was never an outcast, he was pretty popular among the scene/emo kids

Veeky Forums losers like to write themselves into people like Zyzz and Trump. I have no clue why, and it's totally bizarre. These past few months found fat, unemployed, virgins who watch anime vehemently supporting Trump as though he didn't think of them all as losers.

Same for Zyzz, he didn't give a fuck about this place nor the losers in it except for trolling.

Zyzz was a slightly awkward guy into anime and WoW. He was Veeky Forums circa 2006 before the definition of being Veeky Forums changed to mean racist edgelords estranged from humanity planning a black church massacre while worshipping Trump. He wasn't normie when he started out by the definition as of ten years ago.

Trump yeah he's just a New York City con artist out to scam stupid rednecks. Same as he has been his whole career.

Zyzz tho had a simple message that anyone could make it if they wanted it. Underneath the whole Zyzz persona I believe he did genuinely care about bros and wanted to see people better themselves.

>This will never be you

if your end goal in life is to not at some point escape the autistic grasp that is Veeky Forums, then I feel sorry for you

He had a decent number of friends, was popular in his circle and had had a few gf's. As normie as it gets

Yeah you didn't understand my post at all. What was normie circa 2005 is different to what's normie circa 2017. And what was normie 2005 is considered Chad by 2017 standards.

My bad user