Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/cryptocurrency
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thats it
Sold my bags

reddit cunts complaining about the layout of other sites
how fucking rich

Kek.
They sound like innocent children, so cute.

nowhere as bad as mco holders

i wonder if they saw my Netorare thread lmao

I literally don't understand plebbit at all.
Also, Veeky Forums isn't a secret club anymore, but they somehow still think we're dankweb.

This layout is fucking amazing, what are they talking about

tl;dr

the dumbass says to say away from omg and icos lmao

>Feels like a website tha was made in 1995
So, what's wrong about that? Or normies need shiny animations, faggots UI and shit like those to write their bullshit?

they probably haven't discovered the catalog

It's not Material Design™®© so they get triggered by it. Funny enough, Faggit's design is way worse.

>reddit complaining about website design
holy fuck

The layout is only amazing if you're autistic or living in the early 2000's.

thank you

Veeky Forums + Tomorrow is god-tier.

go back

any of you faggots ever go on voat? It was basically an alt right clone of reddit of the ellen pao fiasco.

dunno how active it is now but it could be a good shilling ground in the future

voat.co/v/cryptocurrency

Not even a le reddit fag. Been here for years but have the common sense to notice the website could use some quality of life updates.

extensions give you those qol improvements

Dark forum

Good, keep the normies away.

Veeky Forums is one of the only anonymous sites without a point system. It's heaven. Everyone's post carries equal weight and you cant force it up or down for more or less people to see it. Brainlettors love feeling security of similar ideas.

ya and i can call you a faggot and you cant do shit

I am a faggot.

JK, faggot.

is this real? no fucking way. 4chans layout is so much better and easier to understand than the reddit cancer. When a comment gets too many replies that are also chained with replies it makes it so fucking irritating to figure out what a reply is replying to.

fuck these faggots Veeky Forums's layout is patrician-tier
dumping link now

LINK is our coin. They were the ones that rejected it initially as le 4chins pump and dump.

They're basically the crypto version of boomers.

The flow of information is as follows:

Developers + VC investors --> Bitcoin talk users --> Veeky Forums + whale and pump and dump groups --> reddit --> youtube / twitter

As a result they end up buying out bags for 10-20x times the price lmao.

Yeah but it makes it easier to circlejerk and upboat the same dead jokes every single time, and that's all those retards really want.