Other urls found in this thread:

shortguycentral.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_star
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay

reee :^)

>mfw 5'6"
I would've dropped that thot anyways

There's some 5'4" manlet at my gym who roids and it looks hilarious. He has glasses and a receding hairline too. Poor guy.

i hate manlets so fucking much

Delet this

there is a 5'7 manlet at my gym with a gf that has a 9/10 face and a unratable/10 ass. envy of every guy there, including me

Explain the hate for short men from other men.

I'm sure, lil guy. Gain height.

>other men
>implying manlets are men

Most people who brag about their height without being asked about it here 24/7, are facelets and have nothing else.
>tfw when 6'1 and handsome

my supervisor must be like 5'7 and he makes me wet. height doesn't always matter as long as they are still taller than you, funny, good looking and charismatic. maybe i just don't care too much about the manlet meme but what attracts you attracts you.
why would 4'11 or 5' girls go for 6'+ anyways unless they want to break a guys neck looking at them all the time?

t. manlet

We all know gay men have low standards. Why are you trying to speak for women as well?

I would personally deport this fucker and I'm hispanic.

this site is golden

shortguycentral.com/

FUCKING BIGOT RACIST

>5'3" cholo manlet ran around an airport shooting people whilst screaming "I'm not Jewish! I'm not Jewish!"
2017 is off to a great start.

It's a meme

>Dealing With Daily Microagressions As A Short Man
>Confessions From Everyday Women Who Date Short Guys
>Why Taller Women Dating Shorter Men Is No Big Deal

>Still a Spic

We don't hate manlets here, we tease and laugh at them. Hatred implies you are dealing with irrational insecurity, the same insecurity displayed by manlets.

> be 6'7 110lb Marfan-riddled genetic freak of nature
> constantly rejected by girls for looking like some Lovecraftian nightmare alien
> can barely walk without bumping into something or injuring your toothpick back
> can't lift weights
> see normal human beings enjoying their lives, not being turned down by girls
> go on a Tajikistani turban tips 'n tricks exchange forum and shitpost about how you're secretly better than them

>Haven't seen one in a while

That's because they're so short

This reminds me. Guys help me out.

There was this girl I used to know before she stopped talking to me. The top of her head was slightly below my shoulder. I'm 6ft. How tall would she have been?

I've heard I have a big head, if that helps.

>Race: White

looooooool

>eyes: black
there are no black eyes

5'8" confirmed

Kek

Image you 280lbs do it fag, and 6'7 at 110 cmon make a more realistic lie next time

Either a high school dropout or autist

> be 6'7
> can't lift weights
Why.
Just do it and becoma a fucking monster.

6'4+ guys, how does being taller than mostly everyone make you feel?

>comfortable in any plane seat
>comfortable in any bus seat
>comfortable in any roadster
>superior leverages
>relative strength ratio that lanklets can't even dream of
>live longer
>less predisposed to bone and joint issues
>reduced cardiovascular strain
>don't need roids to get shredded
>otter mode after 3 days of lifting

>>comfortable in any plane seat
>>comfortable in any bus seat
>>comfortable in any roadster

t. assmad lanklet that can't compete with my neutron star density

Chad is between 6' and 6'4
Chad is tall but not freak

>GUIDOMAGGI LUXURY ELEVATOR SHOES REVIEW

Manlets BTFO yet again

To all the gay manlets ITT.

I want a manlet bf.

:3

>t. assmad lanklet that can't compete with my neutron star density
>neutron star density

>" Neutron stars are the smallest [...] stars known to exist."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_star

Shine on, my little star.

Yeah somebody who is 6'1 doenst have these problems either, the problems start at 6'3+

fucking kek

I've been coming to Veeky Forums for years and these threads are undoubtedly the most cringe worthy things I've ever seen.

>damage control
>lanklets on suicide watch

Lanklets inevitably get rekt by manlets irl that's why they talk shit on a lebansese goats cheese forum

>tfw 5'10
just made the cut

But in all seriousness, if a 5'7 guy worth millions, thats charming and handsome talked to this girl, she would be on her knees sucking him off in no time

girls dont know what they want

t. angry manlet

Will they EVER recover?

>manlet has to create his own fantasy about tall men to cope

lmao

How is this thread fitness related again????

Pretty good honestly. Although maybe it's just me but ironically being that tall gives you a really intense Napoleon complex hatred on anyone taller than you.

>mfw 6'3"
>mfw god genetics

Don't worry, I'll take care of your bitches.

Oklahoma?

german caliphate

allahu akbar you infidel

Fit board
Lankets raging everyday because they can't have gains
Shitposting
Fapping to bodybuilders
Are successful BB are less than 6
Except for Arnold
Yates, Coleman, Piana, Kali, Cutler, heath.... All Around 5'9, the perfect bodybuilding height.

B-but zyzz....Was aesthetic...

N he ded for trying have a alpha male body being a lanket

FUKIN FRANK ZANE is the supreme god of BB.

And stfu lanky bitch

U can go laugh of not lanky men on a basketball board, but not on a fitness one

Wie geht's mein Freund?
Nürnmanelt heil :^)

Without manlets you can't play manlet bowling

Aye, go find your qt german twink Mohammed Schoitz.

I'm a 5'9 duke of manlets, and these threads make my day. Personally, I've never been treated like shit for being short by anybody.

Everyone is nice to you out of pity but they would never engare in intercourse with you because everyone secretly finds you disgusting.

5'6" here. 29 years old. Slammed lots of pussy in my youth, currently engaged to a Qt3.14 korean fiance.

Get Veeky Forums, be well dressed, have a fun personality. Bars and clubs are hardmode because everyone's superficial, and girls are in heels which exacerbates the height issue, but house parties, friends of friends, and daytime game are a sweet spot. If you're short, charismatic and well-presented generally (fit, well dressed, well groomed), you'll do fine--girls will reject you for any number of reasons, including height, but you gotta remember attraction is social as well as biological, so If you're not batting 1000 in the biological department, there's still ways you can max out the social aspect. Plus if you learn how to sling dick like a pro and max out your sexual confidence girls pick up on it and will find you sexy anyway.

Just doing go roidmode.

This

You had to marry a chink because no white woman would ever fuck you. What a loser!

Nürnberg?

I'm a 5'4" balding hhkv gymcel and incel. Will I ever make it

Oh also I'm of the brown persuasion

That's ok. As long as they aren't cunts to my face then whatever.

Ja

fucked plenty of white women senpai, including those taller than me. found my life partner though so i locked her down.

>lying on the internet

Pajeet or Afghan Sub human Refugee?
I don't know

Some sort of shitskin that's for sure

whew, des isn großer Zufall.

believe me or don't. i bet you any guy on this board knows a sexually successful manlet or two.

my fellow manlets who are worry, just know you can indeed make it.

Bist du hoch? :^)

i live in austria atm. close yet far

wat

NAZI KEKS GTFO
REEEEEEEEEE

A true Chad is at LEAST a strong 6'1''
6' in a western country is average for a young male.

shut up, hitler did nothing wrong

>Atm
Shitskin refugee

Shitskin refugee without proper German knowledge

Lel, not a manlet, but she looks pretty fat.
Does she realize men don't care about fat acceptance and her body is more disgusting than 10 manlets

American whites are manlets at 5'9
Western Europe is at 5'10-5-11'
Fag

Polish actually

People like nice numbers, this and the metric system make the cutoff here 180 cm (5'11') instead of 183 cm (6'0)

Peace be upon you

Short dhimmi from Francistan here.
Is fitness culture a thing in Germany or do Germans like to shitpost on Veeky Forums?

T. Manlet

>race
>white

Fucking jews

wtf. The guy is 5'3 in Denmark. Real manlets have it hard. 5'7 is not a manlet!
>I used to be the nice guy, the perfect friend. But as i kept getting rejected due to my height i lost my temper.

>And sure, as a man you need to be able to handle rejection, since society is build up in this fucked up way, where men have to be the one who takes initiative.
Maybe you can handle 100 rejections, maybe you can handle 1000 rejections. But eventually the 101'st rejection will come, and it will crash all the previous ones down on you. Especially when its cause the same reason!

>Now, i've turned 180 degrees. Im super mean, im overdominant, even towards other guys for being my competitors.
>I despise women. I call them sluts, i point out everything bad about them, and in general i am just a pure hearted devil towards women who makes them feel bad, and the best part of it. I enjoy it, its feels like sweet revenge.

>I've completely given up on women. I no longer take initiave. Which forces them to do it, fx on tinder, But that also means i settle with the most ugly women on the planet. And i even get mad at them for being shallow when picking me cause they think im hot ASF, but i dont care about how they look. It makes no sense.