Best cardio?

Best cardio?

Other urls found in this thread:

fitocracy.com/knowledge/dr-layne-nortons-best-damn-cardio-humanly-possible-in-15-minutes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Running, skipping, biking, swimming and rowing

if u specify goals i can be more specific about what type of cardio that suits u.

Whatever you can stand to do for 30 minutes without wanting to kill yourself Tbh

Passionate intercourse.

lol 30 min is just the warmup. when uve done cardio consistently for 2 weeks+ u dont feel like shit doing it, unless ur running on a fucking threadmill like a dumbass

Running 70mpw

Swimming definitely
Are you aware of where you're posting?

I've been doing the last month videos of insanity since it's fucking -10F outside. It's actually pretty good HIIT I think, but I wish it were longer. Anyone done these vids?

sex

but for us rowing is a good cardio

Out of boredom Tbh

And I mean, there is literally no reason to do anything more than 30 minutes three times a week if you're also lifting heavily.

oh yeah? how about stronger healthier heart, and better sexdrive? 30 min is fucking shit mate, unless ur doing HIIT.

I'm on sheiko lad, I'm not gonna try to be some long distance cuck at the same time.

Might switch one of my session out for explosiveness training though, like sprinting, jumping... Maybe shot put if I can find something decent to throw.

Sounds like you're just lazy desu

Cardio is king

I love rowing, its cardio with very minor back gains

Hiking is pretty awesome too, getting them nature gains

>2-3 hour sessions
>tons of volume
Yeah, adding an hour of running every time I'm supposed to be resting, in addition to the technique and mobility work I also do on my off days sure seems like a good idea duder.

I mean, I absolutely believe in the importance of GPP and dislike the Americlap paradigm of le low volume high intensity fat shitter training, but more is in fact not always better.

Swimming is the king of all cardio.

I'm looking for a cardio option that can be done from home and won't kill my spine and knees, since I'm a lardass and running will probably do that really quick. I take it a stationary bike is my only option? How are they in terms of efficiency, as good as riding the real thing or not?

If I still got juice at the end of a workout I like this one: fitocracy.com/knowledge/dr-layne-nortons-best-damn-cardio-humanly-possible-in-15-minutes/

Short, won't destroy my knees and gets my heart rate to the moon.

>doing cardio
>not conditioning for that strenuous exercise endurance

Try prowler pushes, battle ropes, weighted burpees, suicides or heavy bag work for about 15 minutes and you'll beat out those other guys at
>chopping wood
>climbing steep hills
>hiking mountains
>football

when i weigh in 60s i jogged , when i got to 70s i spinned now in high 70s can only stand walking on steep incline , do 2 1 hour sessions on each rest day

Running is good for you joints, you fucking moron. Don't listen to bro science.

>overweight user
>probably hasn't exercised in his life
>starts pounding his weak-ass knees and back while running
>gets knee and back pains within the first few weeks
>quits running forever

That's the most likely outcome if you actually think about it instead of being a retard. Yes, running can strengthen your joints, but only if it's not damaging them more in the process, which is what happens when someone is massively overweight and starts running without shedding some fat first. Chances are the joints are already overloaded by having to carry around all that extra weight on a daily basis, and adding more load to them is just going to fuck shit up.

thats still cardio

HIIT

I dedicate 2 days strictly for cardio. I start off running as far as i can while pushing myself to go further each session or each week. Then i alternate between running and walking for the rest of the time

When its intense like this, its conditioning newbie

What if I don't have stationary bike and live in rural Russia. I got 3 dumbells broken threadmill and expander. What kind of cardio is best for me if I am overweight? There no gym in 40 km and it - 27 C outside. Pushups? Something with dumbbells? Please help.

Swimming is objectively the best for it's low joint stress and bonus respitory gains

T. Runner

Do burpees or jumping jacks for 3 sets of 2 mins or until you feel sick

HiiT

/thread

if udont thnk weighter burpees or heavy bag isnt cardio maybe ur retarded or simply not fit enough

SQUASH

If I only use one hand, do i have to go for twice as long?

Swimming
Jumping rope
Burpees
Jumping Jacks
Sprints
Hill Sprints
Dicking thicc bitches all night.

But the short duration high intensity stuff will plateau in about 2ish months? so if you want to continue building cardiovascular strength then you're going to have to train in something more traditional, like long distance running, biking, swimming, etc.

I've been swimming every few days for months but I can't seem to get above 7 consecutive laps of freestyle, let alone a 30 minute swim.

Pls help

swimming if you enjoy it and have a swimming pool nearby
running othewise if you're young and non-obese
biking otherwise

Swimmer here,

How old are you, how tall are you, and how much do you weigh?

Swimming is cardio king once you get to a point that you can push yourself to high intensity swims that last around an hour. You easily burn 1000+ calories every exercise.

Weird, I'd think swimming burns more calories than running.

rowing on those meme machines

shit fires up my legs and quads

its lit

it does

It does. If you run hard for an hour you may get up to around 1000 calories burned, but swimming is easily over 1000+ calories with just a standard one hour workout. If you can go hard for an hour while swimming, you could get to 1500+ calories burned. It's wonderful.

Don't do cardio unless you want to lose muscle

cardio?
You mean doing sets of 13+?

Doing cardio inside is a terrible idea, no one can keep that up. Just get a normal bike.

Intermittent sprints

I hope I'm not too late to answer, I'm 24, 5'8 and 180lb. A lot more of it is muscle than fat, but I've been slacking the last month so I'm probably a little more buoyant than I used to be.

Freestyle is the stroke I like most/want to focus on. I actually bought the total immersion package (like 50bux) but it's just a ton of filler and the same as the "work less, swim better" video on youtube. Right now I just try to focus on getting across the pool in as few strokes as possible, but it falters after I do a lap or two.

jacking off

Slow down if you are going very hard. Swimming is mostly in your head. If you can do 350m(i assume you are doing 50m laps), you can do at least 500. Just focus on breathing and when you get to the next wall, just start the next lap. The reason people stop is because the wall gives them an out. No one wants to look like a fool and stop halfway through a lap, so once you turn, you will finish that lap. Repeat and you hit a new pb.