Intention Experiment Part 3 - Results

Lets see how we did yesterday. But first, a quick recap for those who weren't around:

For the sake of some fun experimentation, we collectively focused our intent on boosting the price of several coins. This was done by ensuring many people were simultaneously holding similar thoughts, such as a specific target price or just green candles. The coins were:

03:00z - IOP - started at 40k sats, dropped immediately after then recovered. Doesn't seem to be any trend reversal, so will keep an eye on it.
04:00z - ELIX - started at 1200 sats, haven't seen much movement here
05:00z - LINK - started at 3800 sats, and wow... almost immediately after we saw a jump in price, now looking at what seems to be a healthy trend up. If this continues then we can absolutely call that a success.
06:00z - ODN - started at 4700 sats, this one has also seen some pretty decent gains, and I spied a thread at that indicates this may continue to pump
07:00z - ARK - started at 45k sats, now down to 42k sats. This is a definite fail, but I think I was the only one still around at that point.

So overall some mixed results, and some very interesting coincidences with LINK and ODN. If there's enough interest we'll do this again today, with the following schedule:

01:00z - XLM - it's already on an uptrend, so won't tell us much, but should be fun and make a lot of Veeky Forums users happy if it has any effect
02:00z - DNT - I have a personal stake in this one, so it's a little selfish, but hoping we can pump it up just a little so I can exit

After those two I'll leave it up to you guys on what we concentrate on next.

So... who's in? :)

Will be sending good intent to XLM in 10 minutes, regardless, but hopefully can get some more of you guys on board again for this one.

I'm in! I was for ODN and ARK, I'm impressed. Good job OP!

Thanks dude! Glad there were people around for ARK, those guys need some good news, it must just be moving a little slow :)

So, how many satoshis do we intend it to rise?

Tough for XLM since it's already going up. Lets aim higher than what seems reasonable, so that way if it even gets close to it then it's a noticeable result.

1800 sats :)

All right then. 1800 satoshis it is.

There's ODN news coming, probably Monday, and a new roadmap after that.

In for ODN. Seems like they’e cleaning up their act and are on to something.

Alright lets do this, instructions for anyone new:

Just focus all of your mental intent and thoughts on the price of XLM rising to 1800 sats. Picture green candles, rejoicing anons, happy feelings, and anything else that feels right.

Hold that intent in your mind and push it out to the world over the following five minutes. The more people that get in on this the better the results.

Honestly man, I discarded this type of new age thinking a while ago. But I really like what you are doing, something about it feels organic (even if it is rooted in greed). Watching this thread closely for now, also directing positive growth intentionality at XLM. Thanks for being creative and fresh OP

this is the state of biz,
im in

Thanks man! It does feel a little materialistic, but I think concentrating on the happiness it brings all the small-scale traders, the guys playing with a couple of hundred $, is the main aim.

If this does work, I hope that anyone that profits off it will put that money to good use. As Lao Tse says:

> he who knows that enough is enough will always have enough.

Lets see what happens here, I'll keep those good thoughts going on XLM throughout the hour for any stragglers.

Stick around for DNT in a little over 45 minutes. :)

I think that you picked good coins for this...We probably aren't running into large clouds of counter intentions that would thwart our efforts. Like imagine trying to intention-moon bitcoin on the day of the fork -- it would be so difficult

XLM is pumping, btw.

30 minutes to DNT :)

Hell yeah it is! Any suggestions for coins after DNT?

Hey man, I participated last night, glad you took my suggestion to do it again! I'm in for all future threads, my bags are lightening up by the second.

No suggestions. I am coming off an acid trip and don't have a egoistic force that drives me to look out for myself in that way like I once did. So, let an user who is really troubled and mentally unstable from the weight of their bags decide the next pick. Thank you OP.

Ubiq would be nice, 25000 satoshis

LINK and ODN seems to have the most passionate shills for what it's worth

So there might be a larger amount of intent behind them

Also, for DNT how many satoshis do we we intend to rise it?

Thank you for organizing this op. Made some good profits on the last run.

15 minutes till DNT! Good to see some coming back from yesterday :)

Ubiq it is :) We'll do that at 03:00z

Lets go with 2000 sats. Aim for the moon!

5 minutes! Same as last time, just keep those thoughts in mind of DNT hitting 2000 sats, fields of green candles, rare pepes, and, most importantly, ecstatic anons

DNT time, lets send this fucker to the moon

Those green candles are looking good on DNT :) Ubiq coming up in about 30 minutes. 20k sats currently, lets aim for 25k sats as the other user suggested.

10 minutes till Ubiq! This will be my last one for the day as I've got stuff to do in the real world, are there any volunteers to keep this going in a new thread?

what the gay

Alright Veeky Forums lets get ubiq moving - remember, 25k sat target. Concentrate on those hodlers feeling relief from the weight of their bags, massive green candles and fortune for those that need it.

If no volunteers to continue then this'll be it for today, but I'll be back at some point to help out. Hopefully this can become something without me though :)

Thank you for your time.

Choose a coin you want to see rise in price and at 4:00 coordinated universal time, we will intend for it to rise.