/fraud/ - steroids general

prev: 2prev: Friends forever edition

Before asking for begginer's advice, please consult reddit's steroid wiki

If you can't make sense of it, please include the following with your questions:

>age
>body fat percentage
>time spent lifting

Thanks a lot. Mirin harder than I am willing to admit.

REMINDER:
=-=-=-=-=-=
REAL MEN don't use -- or NEED -- steroids. EVER.

/thread

>that hat on that physique
bro

you know what that screams. and yet you do it anyway. it does not look good trust me, you would look better just showing off your bald head.

I dunno how to quote the guy but wow, dude, you look photoshopped.

amazing.

>EC stack
>feeling sort of insecure recently

Well I don't know if I like this.

I feel like people are looking at me and staring at me when I go to the gym, grocery store, post office (don't get out much as you guys know lel---> work from home).

I met some guy from craiglist last night to sell a laptop and I was actually worrying what he would think of me. Like WTF? That is so insecure and I've never been like that before in my life.

Not even talking to girls last couple days either. Feels like I low tested myself.

Insomnia sides?

And I think like 'they're staring at me because I look weird'

I don't like this feel, feels shitty.

Is it a known side of ephedrine or just a mental health issue?

I am experiencing some insomnia, which I know is bad for gains.

I thought my insomnia was because of overtraining but now I am unsure as it started the same time as the EC stack.

The combination of fever + insomnia seemed to indicate overtraining to me, but I'm thinking perhaps I just got sick + ephedrine side.

I know EC stack is like super mild and so are the sides, but keep in mind it has been ages since I used any sort of drug, or caffeine or anything, so prehaps I am just bitchmade at this point.

sorry for blogpost guys

Why the fuck does anyone ever think "cycling" is a good idea? Like what the fuck is the point, you fucking KNOW you are going to roid again, why not just cruise instead of losing your fucking gains and going through pct?

>hurr i get insomnia and anxiety when taking fuckloads of stimulants guys help

I rarely show my powerlevel during the winter though cause its fucking cold in my gym. I was wearing that hat with a hoodie which looked normal. Took off said hoodie for the pic.

Not that i'm not insecure about my bald ass head. Definitely am.

So all normal?

I'm just gonna drink 4 cups of coffee tommrow, 3 the next day, then 2, then 1, then 0 and stop taking ephedrine today

fuck this shit

>there are people that deal with EC stack sides for the minimal benefits of more energy

eek doesn't seem worth it

its le ebin

>permanent shutdown

meme

real men dont care what other men do

To give your body a break?

I made good gains with cycling and kept all of it. Even while I am not cycling atm, i still think you can make really good gains and keep all the gains

>Not that i'm not insecure
But you still painting your pictures i see. Come one breh, why not painting some more muscles to make it a bit impressive.

yeah but im saying like covering it with hats and shit looks way worse than just walking around bald. since it gives off the image of an insecure roider. if i went bald IMO it would be even worse to try and cover it, i just wouldnt give a fuck. hiding it would just make me look insecure i think. which i probably would be but i still wouldnt wanna display it

>>To give your body a break?
how is going through the rollercoaster shitstorm of pct more of a break than just lowering your test dose?

Despite what fraud thinks, taking a small break from gear is necessary once you hit certain plateaus. Unless you just want to keep upping the dose.

The idea that cycles should be 8-12 weeks long is just silly though and it only came from noobs getting confused between contest prep cycles and offseason cycles.Cycle for a minimum of 20 weeks and a maximum of 10 months. Take a 2 month break.

>real men dont care what other men do
Like you'd know anything about that

good lord I hope nobody ever follows any kind of advice you give out

So many fags that need drugs to achieve something

lol. jesus christ. shows how having a brain in this shit doesnt matter and its just how much fucking gear you take. holy shit.

at least we dont need big black bucks for our women to achieve orgasm, kill yourself

20 WEEKS??? Are you mentally retarded?

Because you're not injecting yourself when you're off. You know that steroids are not healthy, right?

Why do you need approval anyway? Just do whatever you want to do. Gains-wise it all depends on diet and willpower to go on when you're off. I kept all the gains i made on cycle and only lost the fullness in the traps and shoulders, no lbm was lost.

My advice is; just try it yourself and see what it does. Most people don't have the willpower to keep eating and training right when they're off, so they blame it on steroids and not on their weak minded attitude

are you? kill yourself

>>Because you're not injecting yourself when you're off. You know that steroids are not healthy, right?

>hmm what's "healthier" and less fucking retarded, going through pct to achieve "healthy" test levels, or simply lowering my dose?
>hmmmmm lets think real hard about this

Why do you bother

It's mostly retarded because androgen receptor affinity increases as you spend time on. That and by the end of the 8 weeks off, for full recovery, you're hopping right back on. There's time spent recovering to full capacity only to get right back on; there's no grace period of being "normal".

It's just s constant back and forth.

So what would you suggest then? le ebin time on = time off meme?

Obviously you're not gonna run the same drugs at the same dosages for all 10 months. But yes, if you want progress this is what you do. How is that any worse then just blasting and cruising?

talking about the "hur 20 weeks"

>androgen receptor affinity
what?

>That and by the end of the 8 weeks off, for full recovery, you're hopping right back on. There's time spent recovering to full capacity only to get right back on; there's no grace period of being "normal".

cant you just cruise for 8 weeks instead of pcting pointlessly

Do you have any science to back up your argument? Me neither.

I am not talking about the PCT. I am just stating that those months you're not injecting yourself is healthier than you would still be a on low dose.

lmao hard

those people also are less whiny cunts and/or have a tolerance you obnoxious twatwaffle

Is rotating injection sites important for a basic test e cycle where I only inject twice a week?

> those months you're not injecting yourself is healthier than you would still be a on low dose.

can you explain how the fuck you think this even remotely makes any sense

Yes you could that's the point; cruising still maintains a higher baseline than natural levels.

>androgen receptor affinity
Essentially, in a high androgen environment, androgen receptors of the cell utilize more hormone more efficiently. A beginner wouldn't utilize 1g test in the same capacity a 5 year vet would.

its general census

and yet you dont look like pic related after 1 year. I think you are the one who needs drugs bretheren

>16 week is normal
>20 weeks will kill you

lel

i think dropping to 100mg dose is the same as giving yourself a break. Its a natty dose after all.
And permanent shutdown is still a meme

i personally only pin left and right quad. Fuck everything else
But im also using 27g needles.

If you don't understand this common logic then i can't think of any reason for you to still remain alive

fucking retard

>cruising still maintains a higher baseline than natural levels.
hahaha holy shit people here are fucking retarded. so if i inject 5mg of testosterone a week that's going to be higher than my natural levels?

>Essentially, in a high androgen environment, androgen receptors of the cell utilize more hormone more efficiently. A beginner wouldn't utilize 1g test in the same capacity a 5 year vet would.
so what's the argument being made here i mean

You have a way with words, user.

>going through a hormonal shitstorm with PCT and anti breast cancer drugs to achieve test levels of X
>is "healthier" than simply injecting the amount of testosterone needed to achieve test levels of X

We'll you can't read so I'm done.

>have a tolerance

From use of stims? Or just from being on EC for a few weeks?

I like the energy boost. Just for making ebay listings and filling out excell spreadshits even.

Really helps.

BB.com posters claim a huge reduction in sides soon, truth?

>less whiney bitches

Well, if you are on DNP, you *NEED* EC to function as a human being AFAIK, I don't really NEED it so I only want to take it if it IMPROVES my quality of life

so fucking either use it or dont just shut the fuck up

should I expect my sides to cease or be significantly reduced if I keep taking it or is it just like this and you have to pull up your skirt if you want to take it

basically are the BB.com posters full of shit

i suggest you

1: stop being a fucking pussy over such a mild drug
2: stop going on bb.com

Both. You are starving yourself, you claim to have the tolerance the virgin mary had to cock, you have a preexisting case of mental retardation and barely functioning autism.

OF COURSE you are going to feel shit on stims.

This is worse than that lymphoma faced glands twat complaining about going cuckoo from benadryl. Kill yourselves, the lot of you.

When should I come off?

I'm in my 30s and have been on for 1.5 with only 1 blast though.

I don't wanna murder all my spermies.

1.5 years*

Is that you? How long have you been lifting and roiding?

I'm not saying I'm not being a pussy but keep in mind life is about you know, does it help me more than it harms me.

If EC was making me magically 130 IQ or able to fly I would just shut up and not even think about it, but like you said, mild drug.

>BB.com

Where do you recommend I go to learn more about training, routine, etc?

The whole entire board here is clueless, the only guys with knowledge just shut their mouths because people that look like I do will start arguing with them and they're sick of it.

/Fraud/ posters have a lot of knowledge on stuff like when and how to refeed and replenish leptin levels, periodization of training,

But you guys just all assume that everyone here already knows everything and talk about steroids in the steroids general (not blaming you, just saying).

Any recommended reading? I am trying to de-meme my programming and in general learn but there is so much bad info out there as you know.

>side note

Did some reading this morning, decided it was logical to slow my cut to -500 and hopefully the modest deficit will allow me to make more of those neurological 'noob' strength gains than I was able to at a suicide deficit.

Also figured I didn't really care if it was 1 month or two months to start bulking if I made more progress cutting for longer.

follow Brick's advice everyone. be cool to one another.

except alex, fuck that guy.

Turned in my natty card today.

Did glute injection. Would have been painless except for the fact that I kept jiggling the shit out of my needle unconsciously.

Pinned 0.8 mL through 27g 1.5 inch needle. Didn't feel it go in. Took 6.25 mg asin before the pin.

1 - Found it hard to aspirate and confirm air bubble since the position was awkward (I couldn't see the base of the syringe that clearly) and I felt like pulling the plunger up is really hard in that position. This is where most of the needle jiggling happened :( Any tips/advice to make next time better?

2 - took forever but was still nervous I was pinning too fast. I know it takes a while because of 27g, but what's the general rule of thumb? 30s per 1mL?

Thanks /fraud/ I love you guys

>If EC was making me magically 130 IQ
wow, 130iq is magic. so not working at fucking mcdonalds or being a chinese slave in a factory is magic?

don't aspirate

started yesterday by the looks of it

>>/Fraud/ posters have a lot of knowledge on stuff like when and how to refeed and replenish leptin levels, periodization of training,
>
>But you guys just all assume that everyone here already knows everything and talk about steroids in the steroids general (not blaming you, just saying).

because anyone thats remotely serious about bodybuilding (actually serious, not retarded teenagers that watch youtube for inspiration) is on gear. there is no such thing as natty bodybuilding, thats why all of the information available for it is fucking retarded and all conflicts with eachother, its just retards making shit up on both sides since in reality nothing works.

>Took 6.25 mg asin before the pin.
y tho
>Any tips/advice to make next time better?
yes, don't aspirate

is it even possible to pin 1ml in 30 seconds with a 27g wtf?

It's like 99th percentile or something?

Put ur trip on mossad.

>read my entire post
>reply was 'im smart'
>no recommended reading

OK

that pic is 1 year of natty lifting.

so far, 2months on 250mg test, 1 month on 500 blast

also what the fuck do my pics get shittier quality the more i upload them?

hey guys!

I'm a fat fuck who doesn't lift and I started roiding 3 weeks ago: 40mg dbol ed, 500mg test e/week

I'm not going to be lifting the entire 14 weeks, eating around maintenance and we'll see what happens. will keep you updated!

toodles, xoxo

>don't aspirate
OK, thanks. Most of the vids I saw where they were aspirating were done by a nurse which would definitely make it easier.

>tfw no steroid-positive gf to pin me

Also, I did notice a drop of blood come out as I pulled the pin out. I chalked it up to all the needle jiggling I did during the process, but is this normal? If it happens again does that mean my technique is wrong?

it happens to me a lot too on glutes, as a matter of fact I just injected 30 mins ago and had a little drop in the needle.

Its very common to pierce small veins on the way into the muscle. Nothing gets into the vein but when you pull it out some gets in the needle.

k

>y tho
Precaution. When I dabbled with HCG my estrogen started creeping toward the higher end of the range so I figured I'd play it safe when injecting straight test.

Is the timing off or the fact that I took it at all a problem?

I've read in places that you should only take when you start feeling symptoms, but wasn't sure if that was good advice...

I started getting impatient and really pushed hard on the plunger because I thought it had gotten stuck because it was barely moving under normal pressure.

How long should it usually take to pin 1mL with 27g?

Awesome, I appreciate the reassurance. Part of me was going crazy like "oh fuck I knew the plunger barely moved when I pulled it up - I just injected this shit straight into my blood" but then sorta calmed down after watching a video where a nurse says she's never seen blood when aspirating in the outer upper glute injection site in 14 years of practice.

>>How long should it usually take to pin 1mL with 27g?
no idea but i pin with 23g and it takes me almost as long. i find if i push hard as fuck on the plunger i get way worse pip afterwards

>never seen blood when aspirating in the outer upper glute injection site in 14 years of practice.
hitting the sciatic nerve on the other hand...

don't inject your glutes by yourself (or at all, really). learn a better site, like vgs.

enjoy the pip

That shouldnt be in that quadrant

Think about covering a hose nossle withwith your thumb
Thats pushing hard with a small needle

>hitting the sciatic nerve on the other hand...
I thought upper outer quadrant is what is recommended exactly because it avoids the sciatic nerve?

If I was to get pip, when would it manifest? Feels fine right now. Will look into vg site - 1.5" wouldn't be too deep, would it?

Was thinking of doing quads next time but heard that 1" needles are better suited for quads.

I see, thanks for the feedback. Will be more patient next time. Literally I thought the plunger was frozen in place and used my palm to push the plunger in with force.

No pip yet, fingers crossed

>>If I was to get pip, when would it manifest?
lol. it's not "if". you are going to get pip. virgin pip is a bitch, you're in for a load of fun when you wake up tomorrow. i was limping for like a week when i first started gear, injecting VGs

>Think about covering a hose nossle withwith your thumb
>Thats pushing hard with a small needle

Fug. Sounds like I should plan for 60 second pins with 27g then kek. Is this why brick always brings up the hydraulic water cutter?

RIP my glutes I'm sorry

Hubei yuancheng or biocar? Any experiences?

I got my roommate a strap on harness and she's super into it.

>sees it and goes "oooh~"
>thanks me then thinks and corrects herself
>"no no... you're welcome, bimbo ;^)"

Also I bought this product called "bond". A thc oil designed specifically to be applied to the clitoris and labia. Don't buy it, no effect.

its the first time injecting so ur gonna be butthurt anyway tomorrow.

Nope, I've never ever had pip from pinning VGs. That's the common experience with VG actually, you're an exception. It's not like quads or glutes.

Dammit

I scoured reviews for the source with the most reviews that said "no pip."

With all my needle jiggling and forcing the oil in it sounds like I'm fucked

But how does it matter if the muscle is virgin or not? Like, you don't pin into the exact same spot every time as a "veteran" do you?

(if so brb getting a little tiny x tattoo on my ass)

Also as a side note, I feel so excited right now. I know it's supposed to kick in by week 4 or something though. Is this placebo? Did legs earlier today so it might be that but I do feel especially excited in the hour after pinning

>Is this why brick always brings up the hydraulic water cutter?
Yep. Use a bigger gauge like 25 or 23, 27g is going to be really time consuming unless you're using gear made with MCT or lots of solvents (EO).

>A thc oil designed specifically to be applied to the clitoris and labia.
what the fuck

My vg occasionally get fucky and I'm not the only one.

They can be temperamental.

how do you NOT get pip pinning in any virgin muscle, wtf?

Thc can absorbed through the mucous membrane apparently? It's in coconut oil which is ph balanced and antimicrobial which is nice for pussies.

If you're just injecting test e you're gonna feel the mental ups by the second week and the physical changes at the fourth week.

LMAO
That's just wrong

why bimbo why.
you already got your ass fucked by various dicks.

>27g is going to be really time consuming unless you're using gear made with MCT

Luckily all the gear I have is made with MCT, but maybe I'll try pinning with my draw needle (22g x 1" in quads or VG)

So this is just placebo what I'm feeling. Still loving it. Coming from ridiculously low test I am just putting a lot of expectations on this I think.

if you're low test you're gonna feel absolutely fucking great.

good luck, have fun mate. enjoy the ride.

if you are low test you are gonna feel it tomorrow

Allright cunts doing my first cycle, my friend gave me this set of needles. How do I use it?

lol it's better with a lady

>cycle ends
>testosterone plummets
>suddenly want hugs
>feel like crying all the time
>want to become a girl

This went on for over 4 weeks and it was hell. I'd just like to say I'm back to being an alpha male!

He sold me this gear. Haven't heard of this steroid but seems legit, just a bit frozen

dis gon b gud

never change /fraud/

On 800eq 300test
Going to hope on sdrol 20mg for a month after last eq pin which is in a months time.
What kind of surplus should I be aiming for to make the best of it bulking wise?
I've already got nac and milk thistle, will start them in a week or two to strengthen liver and drink copious amount of water.
Pic related

>try pinning with my draw needle
Lol don't

Thats too strong for a beginner youll od

lel naloxone

that you chem???

OK so I'm drawing with the smaller gauge needle and pinning with the smaller one... Or do I use the 29 gauge orange ones?

Also what's the turniquet for if I'm pinning glutes

where's your super heroin chem?

missed you m8

Just dexa scanned at 6.9% bf that seems wrong

Never done an anabolic before wish me luck