I am so angry right now Veeky Forums. The woman with whom I thought I'd spend my life with fucking cheated on me

I am so angry right now Veeky Forums. The woman with whom I thought I'd spend my life with fucking cheated on me.

I found out this morning when I randomly scrolled through facebook and saw a selfie of her and another dude in a car. I called her and before I could say anything she just said "sorry" and hung up, that's when I realized what was going on. And guess what, she cheated with a dude that is 2.5 more my age. What disgusts me is why she did it. I'm not super rich but I'm not a rat either. I work (and work out every day) and am not boring, we'd go to the cinema, the mountain, bike together, gym, swim in a nearby lake, etc. So why did she choose to fuck another guy instead? Because he has A FUCKING MERCEDES and I don't. That's right, my gf decided to fuck an ugly shit and wake up in the morning next to
him and his loose skin because of a Mercedes and a bigger house. I wonder how long their relationship will last. That's how low some people are.

My question is, how to make it go away faster? I keep thinking about it. Already been 2 times to the gym today (stupid I know), showered for half an hour, drank tee but it doesn't help.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5l4h0x/red_pill_primer_sidebar_made_simple/
youtu.be/vjAv5XhK8Xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitch cheated on you because the dude had a Mercedes? Chances are she just grew bored with the relationship and sought novelty and "excitement". it happens after some time together. But don't feel too bad about it, some women are like that and you can't keep reinventing yourself ad infinitum for some bitch.

Every man is no more than 5 pussies away from a bad breakup

Should have told me at least.

that's awful, though I guess it's better that she showed her true colors early instead of after you married and got a couple of kids. the feels will pass eventually, but it's gonna hurt like hell for a while and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

I wanted to drink but I guess gains are worth more than a whore.

In her mind she told you in hundreds of ways such as subtle gestures, complaints and being sad once in a while.

On the bright side now you won't spend your life with a gold digger. At least you found out before you had a kid together. Take what you learned from this relationship and apply it to your next one. If you got a girlfriend once you can do it again user. We believe in you.

Told you what? That she planned on cheating on your ass? She unilaterally ended the relationship, not much you can do about it. She disqualified herself the moment she hopped on the dude's dick, she's not even in the ballpark anymore. Be glad she did this BEFORE you tied the knot.

Channelize your anger and hit the gym even harder. The shitty feelings will pass in time.

Heavy cleans and deadlifts until you vomit

yeah, that's the right attitude. remember there's a life after this bitch. keep improving yourself. not to get back at her, but for yourself.

welcome to the despise all women club

>old dudes with mercedeses are exciting

Gotta say this is a pretty good bait opee, 7/10

She left because you're a retarded off topic shitposter. Sleep tight knowing that some old fuck is going to be nutting in your woman every night.

Kill them both, but I didn't see you saying anything about being suicidal, so don't kill them. Also, like other anons are saying, channel your pain into the gym. As for something to make it go away, I don't know what that is.

>why?
Why she did it is probably a combination of short-term thinking on her part (most women are like that) and she being bored with you, i.e. that guy was currently providing her with more (apparent) value than you were. Don't blame yourself too hard, you're not alone in this.

>how to make it go away faster?
Whatever you do, do NOT try to get back together with her. Cut all contact with her and don't look back except perhaps as a learning experience. You're probably furious right now; let that anger fuel you. Keep lifting and working on yourself, but don't let it take over.

I might get shit on for this, but I would recommend you to visit the sidebar of the Red Pill subreddit. Here is a good post making a simple outline of the sidebar content: reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5l4h0x/red_pill_primer_sidebar_made_simple/

The ideas and concepts provided by the red pill are, while probably not 100% accurate, very effective at describing the male-female sexual dynamic and will help you understand WHY your ex did what she did and WHAT you can do in the future.

I was never cheated on, but I use the idea of my ex-gf that I was with for 9 years as motivation for bettering myself. If I don't have the energy to hit that late workout, I think of her. If I don't have the energy to stay up and work on shit to further my career, I think of her.

I imagine running into her someday and being all successful and fit as fuark and making her jealous.

It's petty, but if it helps me improve myself, who gives a shit? Motivation is motivation.

This user is right. You're obviously not good at seeing through women to what they're like...not as if it's an easy skill. It took me about 10 years and 3 low-tier girls (complete with 3 cheating events) to come to be able to sort out the good from the bad.

redpill shit is not The Truth, it's just some guys' understanding of women, and typically it's bitter, cynical guys. I would not recommend going that way unless you want to become yet another bitter, cynical guy.

Yep. And at some point you naturally stop caring so it works out.

Sounds like you escaped a relationship with a selfish idiot. Don't you dare take her back no matter what bullshit she tries to sell you or how much she apologises.
If she starts baiting for a reaction as in going from apologising to shifting the blame on you/ anything else to extend the conversation, stop replying. Drama is what whores like this crave.

It's not going to go away instantly. It takes time to stop stop loving someone. Try to avoid any negative thoughts towards yourself. Cry if you need to. Scream if you need to. Let it all out while you're alone.
Keep working out. If your head is too fucked to lift heavy lower the weight.
Try meditation. It won't make all your anxiety disappear but it'll help you cope.
Some whores can't help but cheat bro I had a tall ripped friend get cheated on with a short ugly fat guy so please don't think there's something wrong with you.

You're both right in what you're saying, but it's a fallacy to assume this woman is "special" in that she cheated on you. Most women will do it given the right circumstances.

This x100

Cynical thinking. Learn and accept what women really are and there's no need for hate. Don't give them your balls, don't give them your money, and don't depend on them for happiness.

lol

I had a similar thing happen to me OP

All i could picture was my gf betraying me and them together, i couldnt even sleep. I got so angry that i went straight to the guy's workplace and knocked him out in front of a shop full of people. It was balls to the wall retarded in hindsight and my gf deserved it just as much as he did.

Best thing you could have done/should do is just ghost her. As soon as you saw the picture you should have deleted her number, unfriended her on facebook and not even told her you'd found out. Then installed tinder and begun the search for a new woman.

Your anger will fade in time user. Just wait it out and cut her out of your life. Women are fickle and come and go. Its not the end of the world OP, if one girl fell for you at some point then you have value and another will if you continue to work on yourself and improve. Do that and use the break up as fuel to do so.

This video also helped me.
youtu.be/vjAv5XhK8Xo

>The woman with whom I thought I'd spend my life with fucking cheated on me.

You wanted to spend life with a woman who is capable of doing that ? You make some bad decisions pham and your observational skills are weak.

No sympathy for you pal. Same is with woman in abusive relationships and marriages.Your choice your fault

at least you're not gonna be a cuck and stay with her right...

2.5x the age is crazy though especially if he's ugly.

take it to /r9k/

Thanks anons, I hope the best for you

Don't do this. Read some books on psychology if you want to understand how humans tend to think and act rather than listening to a community of jaded guys who generalise an entire gender and confirm each others biases

Good news is, when you're 45, you can still bang 22 year olds.

This hahaha

there is a silver lining

I suggest you take the red pill. Start by researching hypergamy, then consider the fact that all women are like this, and you got off lucky.

I don't know about you but doing light cardio like walking for 2~3 hours worked out for me when I had relationship problems and needed to get over it.
I would just walk while thinking about a bunch of things and slowly get exhausted, then I got home took a longish cold shower and went to sleep.

I prefer light cardio because it takes a lot more time to get tired and because it doesn't take that much from your muscles so you can't do the same thing the next day.

And the moral of this story is to cheat on your girl every chance you get. Because they're inevitably going to cheat, and if you're out railing other sluts, you won't feel as bad about it when you find out what they've been up too.

>guy's workplace and knocked him out in front of a shop full of people.

why do guys do this. smoke the bitch too. maybe she lied about being single to him.

Your argument is flawed.

>redpill shit is not The Truth
>>The ideas and concepts provided by the red pill are, while probably not 100% accurate, very effective at describing the male-female sexual dynamic and will help you understand [...]

>it's just some guys' understanding of women
Of course. Just as physics is some guys' understanding of the universe.

>typically it's bitter, cynical guys
A great part of the followers are indeed hurt men still holding on to a lot of anger. But they are not representative of the IDEAS and CONCEPTS laid forth by some of the more mature red pill posters.
see above

>I would not recommend going that way unless you want to become yet another bitter, cynical guy.
You're entitled to your opinion, but back it up first.

Good luck dude. Take a careful look into the red pill stuff. It sounds silly as fuck at first sight. I'd recommend you to look past the front page for a while. Read the sidebar, read the content by "The Rational Male" (Rollo Tomassi), "Illimitable Man", and other top posters.

He was her 'friend' and knew about me before hand. He definently recognised me when i hit him. As i said after she deserved it just as much as he did.

WoW you got that mad and jealous? no wonder she cheated on you.

When my slut GF (and yes, my GF is a slut, all women are) inevitably cheats on me, I'll literally LoL at her dumb ass, ghost her and run through pussy like it's a part time job.

Go to /r9k/. I hope that old fuck cum on your ex's face tonight

so did you get charged with assault lmao?

.t angry manlet

nah got off scott free. Nobody in the store even realised it was me who hit him until i had left. I think he didnt press charges because
>a. he was embarrassed that he had been knocked out in one punch in front of all of his peers
>b. felt he had already won because he was fucking my gf and felt he maybe deserved it
Probably a mixture of both

>When my slut GF (and yes, my GF is a slut, all women are) inevitably cheats on me, I'll literally LoL at her dumb ass, ghost her and run through pussy like it's a part time job.
thats literally the advice i gave OP. lrn2readingcomprehension. I guess it was a learning experience.

Good man, you're better than that!

move on faggot you sound like a great guy no homo

OP, you know what you have to do.

>women
>telling people how they feel

A good thing is that you're more angry than sad. Use that anger to lift heavier and as fuel to do shit. Go out and fuck some new pussy, take time for yourself, and reevaluate what you want in life/relationships. Even if she didn't cheat, she'd still be a shallow bitch and you'd eventually end it anyway.

You're gonna make it brah.

What are you going to do to restore your honor?

>tfw don't date normie sluts who are impressed by that kind of shit so no need to worry about her cheating
>tfw months of effective gaslighting has my girl seeing me as god basically and she'd kill herself if i left

You're not out of the dark friend. They're all cheating whores.

not all of em. i've known a few in my life who were loyal to the bitter end to men who didn't deserve it at all. you just cant let the shit cunts ruin all of them for you. there are incredibly shitty men out there too

So fucking what, if you love her you'll beat her and keep her and move on

I cheated on my girlfriend with whom i see myself spending the rest of my life with. Not really a big deal.

In b4 "lol u cuckfag you dont deserve be a big honorable man and do the right thing"

Im a villain. Fite me you stoic faggots

lol u cuckfag you dont deserve be a big honorable man and do the right thing

How old are you kid? Let me tell you something, they're all whores, if you think they aren't, theyre just really good at wearing the "good girl" mask. Don't kid yourself. In this instace it's best to stay ahead of karma and fuck everything that moves so you don't feel bad when you get cheated on by your princess.

How does he even know that THAT is the reason she cheated? There's no way she said that was the reason, he just made it up because he can't stand the fact that he might have something else that he doesn't. First of all I bet the guy she fucked doesn't post on Veeky Forums about his personal life so that's already a big plus.

Sorry to twist the knife in your moment of pain but what the fuck were you thinking? For a woman to leave for an old guy because he is resource signalling with a Benz must mean she is a very unintelligent, irrational, inconsiderate and downright evil person. Are you seriously telling me there was no sign of this before hand? Give me a break. Guys need to stop fucking the first woman they can, have some goddamn standards.

>Fite me you stoic faggots

nah, it's your life. sounds like your girl deserves better though and i hope she finds it

I you were a real man with balls we would be now posting in a massive 500 post thread about a guy from Veeky Forums who killed his gf, her chad and then himself because she cheated on him
You deserve what you got you spineless pussy

This is why I wish I was bi/gay to find a bro to trust and rely on.

with that level of over generalization its really no wonder you get cheated on. you probably think all black people are thugs too

I don't know of any instances of my GFs cheating on me in the past 10 years, 3 different girlfriends, but I'm sure those little sluts did. So I made sure to cheat on everyone of them. I suggest you do likewise, chap.

Reminder that 1 in 2 women cheat if under 28

Now look at all your friends who are married. Now guess which one is the cheater. I already who did it because his brother and me know she did.

Surprise, men are just as irrational, untrustworthy and etc. as women.

Yeah but not before i find something better

my girl is cool as fuck and lets me fuck whoever i want as long as i'm good to her. she basically worships me and she knows she isn't going to find better. i don't even bother to fuck anyone else because the pussy is great but the option is there without the need to be a disingenuous douchebag

that shit fucks a man up, i know. it will go away over time user, just keep your mind busy until then

HOW IS THIS FIT RELATED

OPS GIRL DIDNT EVEN CHEAT ON HIM

FUCK

First I read pol then I come here and see this

Lads

Ya ya ya whatever faggot.

is that the grinch in a mask?

>blah blah i cant hear u

im just saying that if you're so insecure, find a girl who will just let you fuck other people and doesnt care because she genuinely loves you. not that you'll trust her because you seem toxic as fuck

this is a pure bait thread

MODS DO YOU WORK!

CONFIRMATION BIAS. Literally only sad dejected men post on Veeky Forums. You only hear their sides of the story, and half the stories are just trolls trying to rile you up anyway. Most of these guys aren't telling what shitty boyfriends they were or of they were abusive or neglectful or just no fun to be around. And then yeah a lot of the girls are probably evil whores on top of that but don't act like men are somehow innocent of any such behavior.

I've had that arrangement with a long term GF before. It doesn't mean you aren't a faggot.

alright dude. try to maybe get over your insecurity some day for your own sake

Go have sex with other people.

She's not worth the heartbreak and I'm speaking from experience when I tell you the best medicine is just random sexual shenanigans.

beer is for pleasure, not pain; and you cant justify easing the latter with the former. Believe me ive tried.

True consumption of strong drink is for the taste, not the effects.

What insecurity are you speaking of?

the part where you're incredibly certain that they all cheated you without any proof