What does a 10 out of 10 male look like?

Just curious what a true male ten looks like?

Other urls found in this thread:

otvfoco.com.br/bernardo-velasco-sofre-sequestro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It depends on taste really

10/10 male must have a 6 figure salary, no exceptions

A 10/10 male is a billionaire.
Looks aren't important in guys.

This

>filename is gatsu and not guts

kill yourself my guy

I agree, and it is very easy to get 6 figures now

Cope, money is a recent man-made construct and can disappear in a second. Genetics are forever.
See image

>money is a recent man-made construct

m'lady

Not an argument in any way whatsoever.

female here

I just love guys who argue on a nigerian plastic doll trading board

ok bro

This.

For me, pic attached

He was kidnapped in Brazil.

otvfoco.com.br/bernardo-velasco-sofre-sequestro/

I bet he had his boipussy ravaged

it depends on personal preference

for me its pic related

Trip on George

10/10

HAHA WOW JUST WOW, are you really that fucking PATHETIC?

I've spent whole fucking days and even nights on lookism and sluthate, I know that there are people who are objectively SLAYERS and CHADS and people who are OBJECTIVELY INCELS.

You are fucking pathetic and an incel, I'm fucking LAUGHING at you RIGHT NOW

you are all pathetic beta pieces of shit, I hope you know that I'm fucking laughing at all of you trying to COPE with your objectively ugly faces

if you ask a male it goes down to personal preferences

if you ask a female, he has to be rich, have some sort of science degree and have to be OBJECTIVELY handsome because they don't have any personal preferences and he just need to be attractive to majority of women so they can be jelous

He's right though

this guy.

>Commander in Chief, 1st Pitch Legend, Brownie.

>he has to be rich, have some sort of science degree
All of this is cope

genetics are in fact not forever
recombination and gene flow make it so that they are always mixed up
also you can have 10/10 genetics but if you dont work out you will still look like shit

A TRUE 10/10 male must have style, class and be able to grow a beard. Also women value men more on their emotional qualities such as standing up for her. Be nice to her and she will fall for you eventually.

>gatsu
reeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE

pietro boselli

t. autistic nerd

You know what I meant you fuck, genetic attraction (i.e. looks) is literally the only thing that actually matters.

money is just a way to express that somebody is owing you something and that existed within the earliest of societies, it just wasn't named money

>style, class

I know he's a fedora wearing neckbeard, but kys if you do all the buttons up on your suits senpai

society is a recent man-made construct.

Literally the only things that matter are HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME, the most primal and accurate identifiers of a quality human. Literally everything else is cope.

Yes but they only owe you something within the current confines of society. That being said, women do care about money. He's just right about the part where he said money has no real value. I think lots of money is attractive because it signals you have desirable qualities which allowed you to gather said money. But that's just my two cents.

When you pose that question with that pic you obviously are framing it around the females idealized man. Good looks, good body, genetically acceptable for offsprign. Probably some male model out there whos on test/has had expensive surgery to further enhance his already good looks.

The question is, why do you care about the females idealized man? Its because you want to become him or as close as you can to him.

An actualy 10/10 man in my eyes is someone who has transcended tha goal and betters himself for either the good of others or soley for himself. Somebody who does the absolute best with what they've been given and rises to be the best in thier field no matter what it is. Call me a fedoralord or whatever but dont you think sitting around thinking/debating which male women will find the most superfiically attractive is female behaviour?

What a fucking absolute bantsmaster.

Disagree about the surgery though, women can still literally smell your subhumanity.

No. Resources also matter and always have. Today money allows you to get any resource you desire. Which is why women are attracted by it. The guy in the stoneage who had managed to hoard up a bunch of food and could share it with females obviously got to fuck. Unless he was some neanderthal cuck.

HAHAHA COPE.

It's all about HEIGHT, FACE, and FRAME. I'm LMAOING at you RIGHT NOW. YOU'RE A SAD FUCKING FAGGOT.

I wonder which day will come earlier:

A: your funeral
B: the day society breaks down and nobody will owe anything to anyone anymore

>The guy in the stoneage who had managed to hoard up a bunch of food
I.e. the highest quality, most powerful male, i.e. the one with HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

HAHAHA BTFO

Whatever m8. Nobodies going to remember who Sean O'pry is or who any of his offspring are 1000 years. Take your beta lookism lingo back there with you on the way out.

That's kind of the point I was trying to make. I'm glad you agree with me.

Probably yes but not neccessarily. Maybe you've spent the last decade in mama's basement but there are actual strong and attractive individuals who aren't built like [insert your secret man-crush here].

COPE. HAHAHAHAHA.

>there are actual strong and attractive individuals who aren't built like [insert your secret man-crush here].
That's someone with HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME though. I don't understand your argument.

>wide hips
DROPPED

what makes a man? the thread

posts paragraphs long screed on mongolian throat singing image board while getting progressively more upset

Oh. Well then maybe this hypothetical cavedwelling man was built more like your secret man crush. Nonetheless this argument is an exercise in futility since none of us will ever be able to support our claims.