Who /prep/ here?

Who /prep/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RF-WV8uodb0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Using plastic containers

Unless you eat that cold, I hope you enjoy your cancer.

if i eat the same meal more than 4 days in a row i want to kill myself. how do you get over that?

>it's not possible to store food in cheap plastic containers then heat it up on a plate or other non-plastic item
kys

I did that for a while but intermittent fasting just seems so much easier

>Put on plate
>Heat up in microwave

Easy

by not being a little bitch

Need containers for storing food

What to buy?

I've been eating pork shoulder steaks + sweet potatos and a choice of peas/kidney beans/mixed veg for work lunch since like, forever.

Can never get tired of it.

If american, kmart

If canadian, giant tiger

How long does rice last in fridge? I want to cook rice on sunday night enough for 5 days (mon to fri) and I want to know if I can.

How do you cook your broccoli

>how do you get over that?

bpa free binto boxes or pyrex with sealing lids

Don't do it - rice is one of the worst offenders for food poisoning when left out
Let alone that it'll go stale in the fridge

Do you guys usually cook for a week or for longer or less?

how do you:
cook chicken? pan fry? do you marinate it at all?
cook broccoli? boil?

I coock chicken breasts grilled every sunday, vegetables/salads prepared fresh every morning @5am

Erm you do realize that aluminum foil shield will leach free radicals into your dermis if you were to leave it there for 1000 years?

Never gonna make it. smdh.

>what is "practicality"

less
3 days in advance+food for the cooking day
my fridge is real fucking small i gotta share it tho

bake at 425'f for 20-25 minutes uncovered

brine and then throw chicken in a grill pan. repeat
broccolli i just steam on the day
rice I use a rice cooker and make tons.

and I just buy huge bags of the microwaveable steam bags. I've also been more into brussel sprouts since they're easier to store and portion out

~220 for non retarded countries

I do two meal-prep sessions.
One on sunday evening
One on wednesday evening

If i only do it on sunday evening,thursday and fridays meal taste stale as fuck.

By making the food good

How do you cook your broccoli without a steamer or crock pot?

Either steam it in the microwave or don't even bother.

I didn't know you could just put it in a microwave

I just cook my food as I need it. Tastes better and I like to enjoy my meals now and then rather than it being pure fuel.

Absolutely you can microwave most greens. Just put them in a little ceramic dish and cover with plastic wrap.

>Anonymous 01/07/17(Sat)14:36:19 No.3993
Keto meal prepper here. I usually just cook my proteins for 5 days at a time, sometimes 6

>cook enough food for 4 days
>cook a different dish on the 4th day for the next 4 days

Anyone got some keto prep ideas?

Bump

Minced meat

Guys I don't prep but what is your advice on eating in college? I'm on a meal plan so I can go to dining halls and single-stop places they have. I just feel like I can't really track with this as the meals are different every day

That's tricky because you would look strange if you brought a food scale with you. Maybe try to guesstimate...my fitness pal is pretty accurate.

Yeah, I do use it to count calories. I'm not tracking macros because I'm relatively new to lifting and I'm really just trying to lose weight. I understand prepping is a really easy weigh to track what you're eating but would I be safe to just fill up one plate in the dining hall with protein and veggies?

Honestly, I just focus on the protein, try to get in two salads a day, and then some sort of veg or meal at night. Right now I'm running eggs & salad in the morning, baked chicken and salad for lunch, pesto chicken and cruciferous pesto chicken for dinner.

Next week I'm swapping burger patties in for lunch and turkey chili for dinner (no beans).

I just swap things out of a simple formula.

Look at hand measurements. Palm sizes and such. Just look up rough hand measurements online and I'm sure you'll find guesstimate resources.

> MFP
> accurate

recovering king skelly
+40lbs
I prep so that I remember to eat.

Asian here.
I've heated up rice for 20 years - usually 4-5 days old.
White people are pussies.

white guy here
I've eaten/heated up rice every single day since i had an Asian GF. 9+ years
We aren't all pussies.

So what recipes would you recommend for weight lost?

Currently just mixing chicken and greens, sometimes mixing it with beans or fish

Well if your goal is to lose weight and you can't get the exact calorie count I would advise to underestimate when you have to.

What do you use to count calories?

How do I into meal prep? Do I just cook a ton of food every Sunday like chicken, rice, and broccoli?

>what's not being a little picky bitch

I get most of my ideas from this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=RF-WV8uodb0

T. Hamerican Who doesnt know shit about quality cuisine.
T. Europoor

does prepping the bull counts?

Reporting in.

Just did my weekly lunch; about to do the second half of my dinner, and might consider doing breakfast too. I'd prefer doing it on the weekends as, when I come back from weekday evening training, cooking in that time is a bit of a rush (and I need some downtime).

A lot of my workmates compliment me on my cooking skills, too. I'm just glad I'm not buying lunch everyday now!

Max two days pushing three for rice in fridge. Cook another batch on the third night

Boil in a regular pot??

what is the best way to store my preps lads?

No not plastic wrap. Wet paper towel or microwave cover

Just use proper judgement. Remember most of it is high cal. I always made a second plate then scraped it into a container to take for later

Cancer is predetermined in your genetics. It just comes down to whether you naturally trigger it with age or if you trigger it early with your terrible lifestyle choices. No point in restricting yourself in life because of a fear that is potentially unfounded.

>If american, kmart
>If canadian, giant tiger

Same place and attitude, different flag
Merrica FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to kill myself regardless of what I eat.

The same way fat is also predetermined in genetics.

Thanks tumblr.

I bake it at 425 for about 20 minutes. Avocado oil and garlic powder before cooking. After I pull it out of the oven I spray lemon juice all over it. Delicious

How do you make white rice not be dry after being stored for a couple days? I'm used to making fried rice all the time, and white rice is cool with me but it always becomes dry as fuck when I use it the next day. Thanks.

lol @ prepping like a pro when you dont get paid for u body.

explain why people who are mostly healthy get cancer while people who smoke a pack a day or who are tanned to the colour of niggers don't ever get it. It is because cancer is predisposed.

>eating non-fresh food