I literally look like pic related
How do I fucking fix this?

become a qt3.14 trap

Top 3 reasons:

> your form sucks ass
> your form sucks ass and you are using the improper weights
> not eating enough.

My form is textbook, my chest grows like fucking weed
During my bulk I only gained like half an inch to my arms, the rest went to my legs, back and chest

how long have you been lifting? stats? roiutine?

Then like the guy in the pic: genetics are not on your side.

My shoulders, chest, quads, and arms grow perfectly fine but my calves are chicken status no matter how much work I put into them.

2.5 years
5'7 158lbs
My lower body is good, calves are 16inches arms 13.5
fucking terrible arm genetics

What have you been doing to grow them?

Weighted dips and weighted chip-ups are the true way to big arms young grasshopper.

>arms 13.5

Never actually tried, but how about using the SS method for non-compound lifts?
As in daily increase the weight of 3x5 curls and when you reach 1 pl8 or something do 60% the weight for 8-12 reps.

I suppose, surely that's gotta be a way to get bigger, right?

lifting stats?

My thoughts exactly.
Even 16 inches seems small these days

Make sure you're hitting all the different muscle heads. Tricep has 3, bicep has 2.

Could be that you're missing out on the ones that give you width.

I've tried every exercise that exists desu
Right now I've pick bayesian curls and overhead dumbbell extensions and hope to progressively overload the motherfuckers.
I do dips aswell, never really liked chinups

Don't mind the bloating, just ate and drank a shit tonne

your arms look proportionate

in theat pic i think lens distortion + the angle makes your arms look smaller relative to your body than they actually are but they do appear slightly
out of proportion

You're fine you just need to keep working on your arms. Put creatine in your shakes and drink water.

I mostly only do pullups, bench, OHP and deadlifts, i guess i could get bigger hands with isolation exercises.. never done them tough..

most likely all 3

I swear they look better in this pic
Yeah, if I look at the thumbnail y eyes immediately go to the chest, then the arms. I need to gain like 2 more inches to my arms
Will adding creatine revoke my natty card?

>eat more
>hit arms more

is it even a question?

I'm 158lbs right now at 5'7
Should I bulk till I get 16 inch arms?

Is this a meme because thats the dumbest shit ive ever read

>i guess i could get bigger hands with isolation exercises
nah you need hgh for that

Yes,

chest looking good btw bro.

your shoulders and traps are to weak to support big arms, build those up.

dude stop arm isolation work, especially bicep curls... i can spot an arm over trainer a mile off and you're one.

Post body

its piss. cheers bro

that's an interesting analogy. my ohp 1rm is pretty shit at 50kg so you may have a point

Creatine is found in fish and meat, but it would cost too much to eat enough fish daily to get your dose (and you would get heavy metal poisonning) so you can buy it cheaply as a supplement, it isn't anabolic at all and isn't considered cheating.

>lifting three (3) years
> 50kg the press
wew lad

Nice chest, 250lb bench?

shoulders look decent enough imo i started doing ThePress™ a couple of months ago. I used to do lateral raises and seated dumbbell shoulder press so cut me some slack here mang

just do more arm volume senpai. Make sure to include heavier barbell shrugs/skullcrushers

*curls

>calves are 16inches arms 13.5
So you're Asian, basically.

I think I do have asian-like proportions

>5'7
without shoes probably 5'5

nah usually shoes add an inch so it's 5'6 barefoot