reddit.com/r/tezos/comments/77snn7/i_want_a_refund_of_my_investment/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>investing in a company where husband and wife are co-founders

ICOs taking another huge hit.

EXCELLENT

this may be the quickest route from A to JUST

What an abstract comedy this all is

TIM DRAPER GETS TO FUCKING EXIT AT A PROFIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THE JEWS
WHY DID I TRUST THE JEWS
I EVEN BOUGHT THE FUCKING FUTURES ON BITMEX
IM FUCKING FINISHED

So funny this guy at the gym told me to sell all my eth for this

he could have been right if not for the inability of humans to extricate themselves from greed

whats the coin called? why dont i see it on market cap

not a big enough hit imho

i hope they make it super convoluted and pay back in USD (snapshot and proof you sent from wallet) that'll teach you fuckers not to play with your money like morons.

because ITS NOT EVEN FUCKING READY YET AND PEOPLE THREW 200 MILLION AT A PROJECT WITH NO CODE AT ALL LIKE FUCKING IDIOTS LIKE ME
TEZOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
KATHLEEN
IM COMING FOR YOU BITCH

>coin shilled by jewish /pol/ nazi is a piece of shit
/pol/ is always right xD

why is it always the projects with the unique ideas that are backed by terrible "developers"? first iota now this.

if you fell for this you deserve to lose money, because the red flags were there from the start:
- insane raise amount
- he let his wife be part of the team
- huge presale with a discount even after they raised enough money to keep development going until the product is actually ready to launch

I GOT MEMED BY JEWS
AHHHHHHHHHH

what do you mean "like"

TAKES A REAL NIGGER BITCH TO KICK A MAN WHEN HES DOWN
DONT ACT LIKE YOUR SHITTY ALTS HAVE BEEN DOING ANY BETTER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I WAS SUPPOSED TO FUCKING MAKE IT WITH THIS
MY EVERYTHING
ITS GONEW

>holding shitcoins for more than a few hours
kek

>unique ideas
ok lets get this straight.

tezos introduced governance and centralization to a system where the whole fucking point was for everyone to have governance and it be decentralized. oh wow yes fuck me how innovative you stupid fucking cunt.

>why is it always the projects with the unique ideas that are backed by terrible "developers"? first iota now this.
Check out AGRS.
But be warned. We have literally only smart money and you will understand shit.

WHEN THE FUCK DID TIM DRAPER EXIT THIS SHIT COIN
FUCKF UFCK FUCK WHY DIDNT I FUCKING HEAR ABOUT IT
NIGGER BUYS THE FUCKING PREICO AND SELLS TO US ICO PLEBS AT 2X THE PRICE
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

naww hummy i just keep buying bitcoin why even waste time sifting through shit at this point?

not governance, thats not unique, its the first major blockchain written in a functional programming language. but you probably don't even know what that means, do you?

Holy shit that's insane. I almost invested because of Draper. Fuck all these billionaires getting into crypto like him and Mark Cuban. Now that I think of it they're exactly the type of old faggots who would ditch their own project for a measly 2x. Probably went on to invest it in stocks.

yeh it means any drop kick can start up their own ICO and have you faggots throw money at them because they spent ~42 hours learning C on youtube you stupid fucking nigger

>functional programming

It means it'll take 50 yrs to train autistic savants to actually build up the infrastructure so that it can be used in industry?

Is OOP even a problem in crypto.

WE WONT EVEN GET TO FUCKING EXIT AT A 2X
THEY FUCKING HAD THE ICO NEAR 400$/ETH
THEY DUMPED THEIR FUCKING ETH AT 150$
THEY ARE GPOING TO CLAIM BANKRUPTCY AND WE ONT EVEN GET OUIR FUCKING ETH BACK

project traded from 2015 and still only has a 13MM cap? waste of my time.

We'll see who next.

do u even program? functional programming leads to much cleaner code than the mess that is large scale OOP.

I WILL NEVER BELIEVE A JEW EVER AGAIN
NEVER AGAIN
NEVER AGIN WILL JEWS GET THE BETTER OF ME
FUCKING HITLER WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

go back to english school pajeet, i never put a cent in this shit because i saw the red flags before they even started their sale, thats the whole point of my post, if you could read.

if there is any presale, with any discount, avoid it, simple as that.

you'd be surprised at how popular functional languages are in finance.

didn't you read the tos? your money was considered a donation to the trust, no strings attached.

nnnnnnnoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah, buying with ETH wasn't smart. I bought with USD.
Anyway, read Arthur's blogpost and calm down. People just love to shit on these kikes, memeing or not.
medium.com/@arthurb/the-path-forward-eb2e6f63be67

I'VE BNEVER BEEN SO FUCKING IN MY ENTIRE LIFE
IM JUST GOING TO FUCKING SHORT THE DELUDED LUMIE COIN WITH HALF MY REMAINING PORTFOLIO
ITS ALL FUCKING CHICKEN SCRAP IM DONEZO

yeah, but that's software engineering in general.

it's a fucking mess and everything is held together by ductape yet it all still works.

and I was asking in crypto. what problems are caused because of the mess of OPP? Bitcoin already works, any currency based crypto is basically complete albeit dealing with scaling issues but that's normal.

I can't believe weev shilled for this coin.

oh shit man
so whats gonna happen?
i only threw 0.1btc at this, but still i was expecting some nice gains here considering the pre-market price was around $2 until the recent altcoin slaughtering

eos will be abandoned no later than 2 years after it's launch, in line with bitshares and steem. it also brings nothing to the table to get ethereum developers (of contracts, etc) to move over. it will be another waves.

filecoin is a complete fuckup of a project from management and funding, i believe most money got in at an average of $0.75 because of all the presales, and the big investors got in at $0.5. its explicitly not an investment for anyone who bougtht at the public ico. that much is clear.

bancor and kik are dead, status is going to get outcompeted by coinbase's "toshi".

tenx is overpriced because its just a dividend coin and if every payment today went through them each token would pay not much more than a dollar a year.

never heard of press.one, chinese coin though, avoid. never done any research in kyber, aren't they supposed to be a decentralized exchange platform like 0x? mobilego is also looking pretty dead after summer.

so much complete shit in this market it is unbelievable.

crazy man, just crazy

kyber has money skeleton's blessing and functions differently than 0x

THANK GOD
IF THERES ONE THING I CAN COUNT ON ITS BIZ BEING WRONG ABOUT COINS GOING UP
COMFT AF SHORT AT 630
HhahhaHHAHAhahhHhahahahhHAHA
OIF THIS COIN GOES TO ZERO MAYBE I CAN MAKE BACK MY TEZOS LOSS

is the token itself just another fee/funding token though like 0x? that'd be enough reason to avoid it.

These are the people making noise.
reddit.com/r/tezos/comments/77snn7/i_want_a_refund_of_my_investment/
>wants his 1k XTZ refund
>ICO was .0002 BTC during the last week, .000167 during the first.

I still have faith in Arthur. There's code to back up his work and I don't give a shit about a February release.

the real losers are those who though it would be wise to trade a derivatives contract for a project that hasn't even come close to launching yet. you're already playing with enough fire if you would have bought them on the market, these people are crazy.

oh dude you see some real dumpcoins. they go from ICO to 1 sat in a matter of weeks if not hours. check out NYC coin, EDIT coin, and AGT. AGT will probably come back but there is worse than shit being dumped all the time. Im thinking seriously about only trading 1yr post ico coins

it probably is wise to wait, none of these projects have short term ideas, you either miss out on a 5x profit, or more likely a 5x loss, but you gain perspective and have a much better chance of making 20-30x over the long term if you actually invest in something that stands up on it's own.

the hard part is working on what is going to succeed, because there are coins that have been around for 6 years that have no future (like litecoin).

but mah ICO
LOL
yea no pity for the retarded
mass graves please

>pajeet
is that supposed to be an insult?

Biggest red flag here. Saw this coming a mile away.

Tezos ain't over, cointelegraph is trying to fud this project into oblivion. Seems like it's working when faggots like OP continue to spread panic

ANTI-SEMITIC THREAD

REPORTED

2x is god tier in stocks. Boomers still think 5% YEARLY is a breakthrough.

TFW 4 FUCKING K REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU BITCHHHHHHHHHH
REEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

weev is so fucking rich already I'm honestly not sure there is much incentive for him to properly do his research, I doubt he puts much of his BTC trove into anything else anyway besides stuff like eth

of course it isn't over, even if all the funding went away they have millions they received directly, and if they stopped development then they would be dead. but tough luck trying to flip them for a profit when they hit the market

does anyone know how many bitcoins that fat dude has?

At this point I'm more interested in the technology than short-term price.
I hope people do panic sell it. I don't have much skin in the game, but I'm looking to scoop up cheap coins when it comes out.

>female co-founder
This is one of the biggest red flags for any business especially a tech business. Never invest in a company with women in charge. Just as you would not bet on a WNBA team to beat Lebron. Like a whole WNBA team would still get their asses handed to them vs. 1 male NBA player or even 1 highschool male basketball player.

Don't let all our secrets out. Of course a woman can't lead the long, hard, lonely road to profitability. Let nufags invest in shitty projects with zero chances of success. That leaves us winners with less competition buying up proper ventures at low prices. I want my competition to fuck up and follow pc bullshit.

wow LINK unironically > Tezos

best post. /thread

ever since I saw weev make a video saying to dump eth and go all in tezos i stayed 100% away

that was in the summer some time

jail the fucker

Rich? That dude is scraping by in some shit village in Ukraine.

breitman. what a fascinating surname.

>He lost a relative in The Holocaust.

Kek, one of those guys that demanded reparations for the hoax.

Jesus Christ, did anyone look at the fucking Tezos reddit? Those fuckers are beyond denial, it's like a psychotic cult.

Yes it is you street shitting spice monkey.

we'll see if others feel the same way when it launches. with such a long lead time before they hit the market who knows what state the holders will be in, given the effective price of what they paid for those tokens has increased by a lot if they paid with bitcoin.

Those Tezos boys are absolutely deluded

He's probably got more BTC than everyone on Veeky Forums who started buying during 2017 combined

> All gentiles are potential anti-semites
> Thus depriving them of their wealth (limiting their power) is ethically permissible
hmm

what's that, like 2k coins then?

Soon

ive seen AGRS mentioned in some PND groups as a short term pump and dump. Just FYI.

Happy to hear your reasons behind investing. I got convinced by the guy that zencash was going to be in the palm beach report. 10->21 felt pretty good so I'm feeling lucky

deluded tezzies

So if I bought with Bitcoin am I fugged? Was hoping to just wait and see what happens. This is gay.

That's the reason I bought this, 1 btc down the drain. Still like Weev though, gonna ask him wtf this is though, hopefully he can explain beyond lol kikes.

This post will be ignored, but that news article is not based on facts at all.

CRYPTOCAT WAS RIGHT AGAIN

you basically bought the presale from him you stupid bagholder

Hi faggots. Friendly reminder that if you bought this or any other uncapped ICO you are clinically retarded. We fucking warned you, but you wanted to get memed with the butthurt of a thousand dicks. Please do not fuck up like this again, the thought of all those excess dicks spewing out of my Veeky Forumsbros mouths does not make me happy. If you need help with ICOs just ask.

I believe that Barry Silbert owns Cointelegraph. He is a bitcoin maximalist who's been keeping ETC afloat to make ethereum look bad.
I'm sure he sees any smart contract platform a threat to his ETC so it doesn't surprise me that Cointelegraph is repeatedly producing articles of fud about tezos.

BUY THE DIP GOY

how creative

even if ethereum classic died ethereum would still look just as bad. they made the worst possible decision they could by encouraging a fork to remove funds from someone else.

>uncapped ICO

>not taking the cliff high pill
the more you sell the cheaper I get to buy it

This has been known since just after the ico ended. It's not new about tim. DYOFR

Had me for a second there. The names too close to Trezar