twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god

Sauli Niinistö And his waifu pregnant Anne Frank, of course

Sauron

Xenu

Sanat Kumara

Robert House

The Ghibelline Emperor.

>Lord of the Rings was an actual historical document that Tolkien found and translated using his linguistic degree.
>He kept the actual document secret and peddled it off as original for fame and wealth.
>The all-seeing eye is literally the eye of Sauron.
>The Illuminati are all a bunch of Sauron worshipers whose ultimate goal is to revive Morgoth.

There is no top, there is a middle.

your mom

Reptilians.

The Rich, but they aren't all working together... Yet.

These DIGITS

me

Hungarians

That's kind of the in universe explanation. Tolkien translated the stories from the Red Book given to him by one of the last hobbits. The LOTR story takes place in the 3rd age and modern times are the 7th age iirc.

the closest we have to "men behind the curtain" is the bilderburg group and davos class. and they couldn't forstall/mitigate the financial collapse. lot of good they are!
there is no Augustus, no Pope; only a shaky peace secured by ICBMs.

Yeah but clearly they have an atheist agenda. You can see it in the media and the movies people watch. Just look at the Big Bang Theory or anything on Comedy Central. Clearly the agenda is to get people to NOT believe in God.

But they're smart. So they created a 'conservative' political party and purposefully put figureheads there that were going to be retards.

To say you believe in God is an intelligent statement, but believe me when I say that most people who believe in God on Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums are not even on the political spectrum. It's all a sham, like IQ, or modern medicine.

If only

I think that is just a product of the times. As soon as the monarchy collapses, everyone ridicules the concept of a King. The same with religion

I agreed until modern medicine.
And TBBT makes a big deal about the Jew being Jewish and a small one about the Poo being religious

the one with the biggest nose

THE DIGITS HATH SPOKEN!

jews

Me

who is the artist who made this? I love the style

also there at the top is the inherent evil of man

unomoralez.com/

Lionel Messi.

a thousand generations of success for thy family my dude

The Bogdanoffs

I need a quick rundown

the jews

what goes on in Ung?

Rich J***

the counter-initiation

statists

(((statists)))

Him

The oligarchs. Those oligarchs mainly consisting of:
>the wealthy and economically powerful
>the popular and charismatic
>those in high government positions
No matter what the system is, oligarchs will always rule it, the only thing that changing the system does it move the balance of power between the different types of oligarchs.

I got you buddy

The English aristocracy (most powerful bloodlines anyway). Old money stays forever and the rich stay rich.

King Nigger (Obumbder)
He's raped, eaten the most children.

Trump

I am. Ask me anything.

My, my, how revolting.

>Who is at the top of the pyramid?

Me.

youtube.com/watch?v=omRf4ZPXz6E

Satan.

Giza points to true north.