I'm neet with no credit or capital or assets but have a small business idea and applicable skills...

I'm neet with no credit or capital or assets but have a small business idea and applicable skills. How can I get a micro loan of

Any advice on breaking out of neetdom when your only options are the internet welcome. So far I've tried some of the 'earn money online' scams but have only been able to make ~10 cents a day. Mechanical Turk rejected me. Applied for a loan through prosper but was rejected obviously even though I know I could pay it back assuming I didnt die.

will send 2 lumens to best answer

Just kys honestly.

probably will. want ur lumens faggot?

you aint gettin nothin, theres no way, i tried myself back in 2010. Hit my head on the wall for years before i woke up and realized im just suffering for The Jew... now i do whatever i want

seriously tho put together a counter-factual (aka lying) resume - make sure you can actually do the job tho. Then apply to jobs.

GB6YPGW5JFMMP2QB2USQ33EUWTXVL4ZT5ITUNCY3YKVWOJPP57CANOF3

thanks m8

Once you get a job, then you got to get credit cards, pay em off every month, get as many as you can and cycle em so you got plenty of credit history. You can look this up online. Once you got the good credit and the job you can apply for a loan. However the bank will not give you a business loan, (they only give those to jews) you get a personal loan (which means they can take your personal assets like your computer if you default). You can probably get about $10k with a shitty job.

sent

I'm really not in a position to get a job outside of the house.

If I form a LLC will that increase my chance of getting a small business loan through a place like accion or a biz credit card?

Credit card
Veeky Forums NEETs will advise against them but they're really useful for small business owners.
That being said you can build some credit with them but you need to make payments on time and pay more than minimum.

What is your idea? There is no sense in protecting it, I guarantee it isn't unheard of. Use others as a sounding board before you borrow.

Ive spent the last 2-3 months selling everything not nailed down to keep a small business going before some large payments start coming through.

Im coming off a couple failed businesses with no money, no access to capital, no access to loans, no family/friends with money.

Ive put together thousands by selling via amazon, ebay, and craigslist. It sucks to let some stuff go but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Most banks/etc dont loan to businesses without like a 3 year track record.

Ill loan you the 1.5k at 20 points.
If you dont pay ill break your legs and fuck your mom.

Sounds gay i know but I have a few vegan personal hygiene products that I'm pretty confident I could sell through my own online store and possibly amazon. I dont think it would make me rich or anything but thats not my goal, I just want something to work on and a reason to get out of bed.

But they will give you a business credit card to a business you open today-which you personally guarantee

Nothing of value to sell. I have laptop worth no more than $100 but would need that to run my biz and don't think I could find a more reliable one for any less.

Apply for a credit card, lie on the form.

You'll be given minimum a 2k line of credit starting out.

How when they all cross reference with places like lexis nexus? I tried that a couple years ago

>$1.5k

That’s fucking nothing, you can get that working at mcdonalds for a couple of months.

Don’t borrow money that you can make yourself. Don’t jump into an idea you’re not willing to invest real effort into

This.

You post a beautiful picture which sums up loans.
>weak man
>shark who only gains by loaning money

Learn something from japanese people, they dont even leverage large businesses.
They only work with money they save.
That is not a meme, it is the smart thing to do.

What have you sold that you wish you didn't have to?

Dude fucking kys seriously you’re either gonna have a shit life and end up homeless for an extended period of time in your life, or end up dead from overdose.
If you have no skill, or trade, or anything to offer to society you are absolutely not going to make it

OP USE THE SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.

LITERALLY ANYONE CAN GET VERY SUBSTANTIAL LOANS. YOU JUST NEED A BUSINESS PLAN AND A SERIOUS MINDSET.

IMMIGRANTS GET $100,000+ LOANS ALL DAY EVERY DAY. YOU CAN TOO.

You're a rotten little cunt aren't you.

cont'd

OP IGNORE THESE LOW-ENERGY NEGATIVE PEOPLE. USE THE SBA, AND GET A MASSIVE LOAN. IGNORE ALL DEFEATISTS AND IRRATIONALS.

Shit advice you and op are fuckin morons and probably don’t know your elbow from your asshole. You garbage neet get off your ass and get a big boy job faggot mommy and daddy won’t be there forever

thanks user, your kind words mean a lot. I'll look into some lenders in my area but a couple years ago they only gave loans to operating businesses and not startups. I've heard of one page business plans. Are those a meme or would that be fitting here?

This guy is right, and the small business market has trended to show a lot of attention towards startups.

The biggest thing in getting a loan is going to be a clear financial picture. What will your costs be in the next 3-5 years conservatively? Worst case? Expected revenues? Sources for your estimates, such as competitor information and a marketing plan to back up your sales expectations are vital.

You have to understand your project down to the nitty-gritty details, and at the end of the day if you're looking for investment people are going to be most concerned with the financial side of things. Your business plan should detail what is essentially a comprehensive SWOT analysis - You need to understand your market, your position within it, what risks your product and market face, and what opportunities they hold that you are able to capitalize on.

Go into thorough detail on your USP and how you intend to capitalize on it too. And if you feel demotivated by the shitposting in this thread, keep in mind the retards spouting "kys faggot" are literally NEETs whose lives are hanging by the thread of shitcoins like DGB and aren't willing to put in actual work to make a living. Just by asking this question you've differentiated yourself into a great, motivated portion of the population, and all that's left is to put your money where your mouth is and sink hard hours into your project.

You can do it OP. Grab your future by the nipples and bang that slut's brains out.

Nothing thats really important I guess.
>video game collection from my childhood
>my grandfathers currency collection, very old pristine bills $1, $2, $5, $10, $20 from way back in the day. some from specific banks that only issues a few hundred, others with the 'valid for gold/silver'

I'm 30 and my mom wanted to help so we went down to a gold shop to get her ring appraised that my grandfather bought, I felt like such a scumbag but we didnt sell it. I would have really regret that.

My elderly cat got sick this year and I could only afford to get him checked out and and a treatment plan to try to get him a little better to see if he could improve until I got more money. He got worse and I couldnt afford the more thorough stuff needed, ultrasound / more blood work. I went into overdrive trying to sell anything else, couldnt get any loan due to my credit being wrecked from a failed business and loan modifications on some propertys I own. Couldnt even tap my equity. I wanted to try to sell my house or 2nd property but got talked out of it. There just wasnt enough time. My cat got even worse and I had to put him down and spent every dollar in the bank to get him cremated.

Since then I just dont give a shit about belongings and am going to keep selling everything I own even after my financials are fixed, stuff just reminds me of a poor use of money.

I'll be limping financially into next month and should get $6k Nov or so from some work and then $10k Dec and more and more, projecting like $15k-$20k months in 2018. I asked some family/friends for money when my cat was sick and I was desperate but couldnt get any help. My only goal for making as much money as I can now is anger/spite.

Would trade anything to have my cat back.

good post

Always remember the four P's of Marketing

And "pound pavement" - go to all the stores and community places Vegas hang out and find out as much as you can. Which brands sell better in the stores?

If you have any vegan friends, use their bathroom and take a pee and see what products they have I guess. Find as many insights as you can!