Posw Updates and INFO

Here is the new POSW wallet that the devs has been working on. It's still being tested, but this picture was shared on slack.

>Masternodes
>Stealth Mode

With upcoming news like this, you better buy some before the train leaves the station.
In about a month time, we'll see the new features.
The price will literally EXPLODE, honestly.. If you doubt any of this, do me a favour and read the whitepaper here: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0

Or read the roadmap here: Posw.io/roadmap

This is currently a 5 million marketcap coin, so it's extremely undervalued.

Masternodes will be priced at around 10k-30k coins each. Still undecided, so make sure you have "enough"

Why did this become a top 5 shilled coin literally overnight?!
Where the fuck did you come from

Just thank God he told you about it now not in a few months time, don't ask questions

I was watching the buy orders, many people say things like "bought 5k" or something like that but none of those appear on the order history. There is something fishy going on.
Especially since the writing style used for these posts looks retarded.

Well. You have a month before the price explodes due to masternodes. You have been warned now. Your own fault if you don't take advantage of that information

Are you retarded? We are listed on 6 different exchanges. Look on all of them if you want to see "proof" of buy orders.

Cryptopia is the most used, however I have scooped up some at Livecoin for a cheaper price multiple times.

How obvious does it have to be to realize they're just trying to dump their bags from this shitcoin.

Great undervalued coin. Need to check out posw.io

Bahaha ^ jackass

>POSW
Never again, holding these bags were the worse.

Jackass comment @

" >3993867 #
How obvious does it have to be to realize they're just trying to dump their bags from this shitcoin"

Do your fucking home work

See you in a month when we are sitting at at LEAST 10K sat... You are completely retarded if you don't see the value in this coin, lmao

brainlet here, what are the benefits that a masternode brings to the holder of one?

Buying at ATH was your own God damn fault. I already doubled my money. Bought at 6 cents not even a month ago. Suck it

Masternode rewards. Passive income actually. Masternode holders get the transaction fees, and in this case staking fees from TPOS as well as RSB Rewards

KABOOM!!!! buy support is coming in!

this coin has been shilled for 4 months on this board and its still at 2k sats
LMAO

Fuck onedev

%15 gains on the day, nice tbf.
looks like a good entry point if this thing is legit, still not sure yet

Shill has not even started yet. We have a fund building up for major marketing when masternode and tpos is ready. Lol

Meanwhile EVERY other alt is BLEEDING to death...
What are you trying to say FAGGOT?

sounds interesting, i could probably afford a masternode if they are 10k coins but 30k is alot

10-15k is my guess.. they will be pretty profitable, so definitely worth it :)

this has been being shilled here for over a month.... fyi

Will buy some after the fork. Hope it hasn't skyrocketed by then

Risky.. But I guess you want those frisky BTC gold lol

I will hold posw. New devs are smart. Tpos is big game changer