Will i die if i do the following:

Will i die if i do the following:
Intermitten 16 hour fasting every day.
500 calorie diet every day
1000 calories aerobics every day.

My basal rate is 1600 calories daily.
Following the math i should lose 2000 calories per day.

Will i die?
Should i take vitaminical suplements and also lift?

For how long? Why do you want to do this? What happens when you're done dieting? You're just going to gain the weight back if you don't stick to eating less calories than you expend.

You probably won't die but your metabolism will slow down and you'll start losing more muscle than fat

Just need to burn 10 pounds.

That's not healthy, and it ignores a lot of important parts of establishing discipline with food. If you build an attitude of "I can eat normally then fast away extra weight" then you're not building good eating habits. Instead, keep track of your caloric intake and work to ensure you are consistently eating at the normal cutting rate (10x your body weight). That way, you're building an attitude of control with your food.

Additionally, high intensity exercises combined with ultra low dietary intake will DESTTOY your muscles. Basal rates exist for a reason, your body NEEDS a certain level of intake to maintain bones, muscle, and organs.

Body weight in lbs btw, not kilos.

>Will i die?
It will be extremely painful

Shut up pussy.
Will take protein shakes and the recommended nutritional daily intake, plus chicken and eggs.
Also will eat brocoli and take vtamin supplements.

>those trips
You're a big guy

It's not about that. Do you realize what it is that you're trying to build? Health is 20% physical, 80% mental. You're disregarding 80% of the equation for 20% of it in the short term. You need to be building your discipline and mental control, not just starving yourself in a masochist whinge session.

I need to cut 10 pounds, i'm not gonna do this for a year.
Retard.
Do you think it'll be a cake to burn 1000 calories in one day?

4u

Sure you'll lose weight, but your body and mind will take a massive hit. It will look like you lost weight due to disease.

It's not SUPPOSED to be hard you moron! The hard part is the initiative and the discipline, the exercise is the easy part! Fasting doesn't require discipline, cutting DOES!

You get healthier by eating well, by being patient, and by being DISCIPLINED! Not by just fasting away the weight you don't like.

Why even lose the 10lbs, you will just put them back on quickly.

Shitty attitude. Also starvation diets don't work for losing weight.

Why do dumb faggots like you actually think you can do stupid shit like this and get away with it?

Here's what's going to happen, dumbshit: You'll stick with your 'plan' for about 3 days, then you'll fall apart, and binge of a bunch of shit food for 3 days and end up fatter than when you started.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY, FAGGOT.

MAKE A SENSIBLE, RATIONAL, NON-DUMBSHIT WEIGHTLOSS PLAN

-2000 is a fucked up deficit.

not even forgetting if you are a fatfuck 1000 calories of exercises is quite difficult

Better to take your time with a absolute minimum of 1200 calories spread across the day, and this is if you don't care about losing muscle

You literally don't know what fasting is, do you?
Reminder everyone! These are the people giving advice on fit.

Fasting is retarded. It does NOTHING to teach you to change your eating habits. You may as well take DNP and poison yourself to lose weight.

No, you are retarded.

that's essentially anorexia but anorexics live for years before dropping dead so you'll be okay.

/fa fag here i did 600 cals a day plus 5 mile runs lost like 80 pounds but have extreme hunger and kind of a binge eating problem now. but i did it for months if you just wanna lose 10 lbs ud prob be ok. you will lose around a pound a day just dont get addicted to how fast u will loe weight. also take a multivitamin

A 1600 cal deficit won't kill you right away
Height/weight?
Good luck doing 1000 calories of cardio along with that lol. Likely won't have the energy

Yeah but anorexics can lose IRREPLACEABLE muscle in their HEART as a result of this so maybe OP should try READING THE STICKY.

Did anyone in this thread actually fast successully and can share the experience? I want to spend like 7 days of fasting and drink only water, but not without preparation including veggie day prior and proper exit from the fasting. I want to do one to see if it improves my health, not to 'lose fat quick and gain it back lul'

Bump

>I want to do one to see if it improves my health, not to 'lose fat quick and gain it back lul'

actually your bmr will decrease on a normal non-IF calorie restricted diet, but if you fast, it stays about the same.

i would advise you to start off with a shorter fast. maybe try 16/8 for a while.

you won't die, but your body will not function like you are used to.

>you will have a hard time falling asleep or sleeping without waking up at night
>you will have a hard time urinating
>you will constantly feel thirsty and hungry
>you will feel weak and tired all the time
>you will be cold all the time
>you might pass out when standing up etc.

Been there, done that.
The art of cutting is to cut enough cals without compromising your body function and prevent from going catabolic.

I have done 6 days, water only.
It's definitely a mental game, so watch out for that. For me after day 3 or so I went into full ketosis and so stopped being hungry, but jesus fuck do you just miss... eating. Not even the taste just the action.

I lose approx. 1lb a day. With water weight upon refeed it totalled to about 4.5lbs. I did it just to see how long I could go and it was a cool thing to do, I guess. Makes you re-evaluate how much of wanting food vs needing it actually is just in your head