VICE

Will they ever be stopped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first

They literally removed the ability to post comments... just so they could post these shitty edgy articles.

Clickbait as fuck.

fucking degenerates, go back to pol though

They won't need to be stopped. People are getting tired of virtue signaling and feminized men already.

So they don't want me to have abs/pecs and to get fucked in the ass? WAT

What kind of progressive 21st century male 'human' are they trying to perpetuate here? for fuck sakes i'm slightly worried about the future

>Your pecs are worthless

Only worthless people talk like this

>tfw I lift because I genuinely enjoy it
>the only reason I go through any of the effort of prepping meals and constant stretching and all the other boring stuff is just so I can keep lifting harder and for longer
>never played a sport, never joined a club, never had close friends, wasn't unpopular in school or an outcast, was just kind of there not belonging to anything
>fell in love with lifting
>finally feel I belong somewhere
>side effect of picking up this hobby/lifestyle is looking really good
>even if I didn't get any superficial results from lifting would still do it because I love the feel that much
>tfw anytime I go online outside of this board there is constant judgement for people who take care of themselves and lift
>broad assumptions always made that are negative
>I'm just having fun and enjoying myself

I don't know what to feel. I wish I wouldn't see articles like that but there's nothing I can do about it.

>Hmm wish I had a nice body, that takes work though
>I know, I'll try to tear others down to my level and attempt to make their hard work meaningless!
>God I'm such a great journalist

fucking hell reading that made me seethe.

/thread/

If you read that shitty vice article, they're mostly talking to some guy about how people only do bench press and build imbalances and that biceps are worthless because you basically "don't need them for sport"

Mixed in with a bit of cuck and Fedora tipping

I PROMISE you that's not what they're trying to say. VICE caters for 21st century 'Womyn' and cucks and is about bullshit progressive propaganda, not about breaking stereotypes in sports physiology.

No doubt

They aren't getting through to anyone, don't worry. My gym is just as full as ever, fuller because of new years. Women also like men with a nice body. They don't have to look like Arnold, but if you lift weight, eat healthy, and have a healthy lifestyle, you'll have a decent enough bod to reflect that. Women will enjoy this, trust me. Just as much as you like seeing a woman and her ending up with a rocking body under those clothes, it's a great surprise.

this is Veeky Forums. most of us dream of being penetrated.

>no homo

Too soon lad, too soon

the real question is why is mainstream media trying to hard to emasculate our society? WHAT IS THE MOTIVE??? WHAT IS THE ENDGAME??/

Holy shit that's me.

we need another draft.

Vice was never "journalism,"but more like a series of blogs loosely affiliated under one banner.

Kinda me, minus the headphones

youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw

>Should Every Man Be Penetrated
They fail to mention that a woman will instantly lose all attraction to you the very moment you even hint that you might be sexually attracted to other men.

>a woman will instantly lose all attraction to you the very moment you even hint that you might be sexually attracted to other men.

This is very far from the truth. Try it out if you don't believe me. I've had many girls tell me it makes me more attractive.

stop please, I only do that because I'm trying to focus on working out.

[VICE journalist spotted]

VICE can be cancer, but I agree that a man should be penetrated...

Not to """understand what it means to be a woman""" lmfao! But because prostate-assisted orgasms are fucking WILD.

Getting fucked in the ass is heaven. I feel truly sorry for breeders that will never experience it cause >muh masculinity

see

I don't even read Vice. I'm serious, try it out. I don't think your assumption is based on anything substantial.

I think they mean pegging. Some girls are into that kind of thing.

>being penetrated
>sexual attraction to men

Sculpted pecs are probably a lot more useful in every respect than flabby numale tits.

It doesn't make you more attractive, just the thought of cucking you and getting some black cock.

Holy...Im both.

Probably i could tell you.. but i dont know if you want to hear that.

wow i fit right into this except
>30y/o
>6'5
>sometimes talk to people
>no headphones
>stare at people

i guess i just do compounds, and i never smile.

>Yeah, so I took a dick in the ass last week... what? Gay? Fuck, no I'm not a homo. I just wanted to know how women feel.

Maybe .001% of women would even consider it. The rest would write you off as a faggot and probably dump/cuck you afterwards.

A man with a strong identity is an enemy to globalism, so they need to cut off his balls and turn him into a sheep.

Literally what all this kinda of shit is about. HAAS, fat acceptance, body shaming etc.

None of these people really like what they are. And they want to make sure you dont either.

i wish that body knocked me out then i wouldnt have to look at it anymore

Is this what /pol/ thinks Sweden is like? Because the American media seems much worse from my perspective.

crab mentality.
> I don't have it so nobody can have it.

> I didn't want those apples, they were probably rotten anyway

>A man with a strong identity is an enemy to globalism

This doesn't even make sense.

cont.
>...have teeth and prey on fish, squid, other >whales and marine mammals. They sense >their surrounding environment through >echolocation. Like all mammals,

wake up, cuck

a man being a man is frowned upon, or are you daft?

This fitness hate starts to annoy me. You see posts like "no boy develops a six pack for only 1 girl" and im like "maybe ill get my first kiss after i get my quad striations out". But often girls are the first to call bullshit on those posts, so i have hope

When you have a strong identity you aren't swayed by petty, nonsensical political fads that have nefarious intentions

Almost, you're thinking about the fox and the grapes with your last example.

Crabs are pretty fit desu

>tfw i lift because it helps me punch things harder
>the only reason why i go through the effort of my sets is so i can keep punching people harder and for longer
>fell in love with boxing
>finally ready for the race war
>side effect of this hobby is that when people make eye contact with me i see them as a threat and act aggressively
>even if i didnt get any strength gains it would still do it because i can feel the hate coming
>tfw anytime i go online outside of this board there is a constant judgement for people who commit battery and assault
>broad assumptions are always made that are true
>I'm just getting prepped for the racial cleansing.

I dont know what to feel. Articles like this push us closer to the edge. Are you ready Veeky Forums?

HOLY FUCK
A post on Veeky Forums that actually makes sense?

funny story about this.
i had a rotation in an STD clinic once.

introduction spent 10 minutes talking about how people arent "gay" or "homosexual" anymore.

you cant ask patients if they are gay, or homosexual, or bi. becuase "its a stereotype"

instead now they're called MSM - men who have sex with men.
its not gay, they're not bisexual, they are simply men who have sex with other men.

fuck this pc world. i dont want to live here anymore.

Vice is globalist propaganda spewing degenerate and leftist garbage

>tfw when you started to lift to looking good
>but then you continued lifting just to lift harder

This distincition makes sense though. In "Sex By Numbers", David Spiegelhalter explains that the majority of homosex is done between men that identify as heterosexual. That's because although men that identify as heterosexual are much less likely to have homosex, theres many more of them than there is of men that identify as homosexual.

Grab a statistics textbook moran

What is pegging and sex toys

identify as hetosexual all you want spiegelhalter if you take it up the ass youre gay

it's because of """straight""" faggots still calling themselves straight even when they deep throat two dicks every week. These homosexuals want to retain their straight label so badly for some reason but docs know any male who has sex with another male (yes faggots, that includes traps) has a butthole that is a breeding ground for HIV. So for these """straight""" identified homosexuals they have to call them MSM now, one to remove the "stigma" of labeling their sexuality as gay (even though they are) and so they can be properly grouped with the HIV-infected faggots aka gays and bisexuals.

yeah, but gonnorrhoea lives in the assholes of gay men.

so if you fuck a gay man in the ass, you'll probably get gonorrhoea/HIV more than if you fucked a straight man in the ass.

but the thing about being PC is, it means you cant ask if they're gay anymore, just if they fuck other guys in the ass/get fucked in the ass.

so you have a bunch of straight men who experimented once with another straight guy whilst drunk sitting nervously waiting for their HIV test results

repressed homosexuality

>repressed homosexuality

this desu. The progression with pegging goes from femdom->strap-ons->shemales->fembois->full-on gay shit

The daily mail posts this shit so that their viewers can tear celebrities apart and feel better about their weak, flabby bodies. The only reason why they say nice things about the celebrities that they photograph is so they won't get sued/publicly called on their shit.

Not if the penis is feminine I've heard

Same reason so many faggots act so bizarrely.

On some level, they still believe, THEMSELVES, that being gay is worse than being straight. They project it onto others as homophobia, but it's clear that the problem is more with them than it is with anyone else.

It's the same attitude that leads some women to scream about Soggy Knees all the damn time.

Since buttsex and not the abstract concept of identifying as gay is what is more proximally correlated with transmission of STDs one would believe that this would technically make sense.

Also I'd never have sex with a gay man, I'm not gay. When my buddy and I do it it's only as a joke you know. bro-job and such

strength to weight i bet crabs got it pumping

Nobody in the past gave a shit about pecs and greco romans loved their homosex so dunno.
Maybe its actually taking traditionalism all the way

not everyone is gay or into that type of thing

I went from gay sex>pegging>don't bother with ass stuff any more.

Pffft.
You have no idea how many guys I've let buttfuck me just to get close to their girlfriend.

That article was actually mocking her
Based Daily Mail

It's about obscuring the facts and damage control by epidemiology.

Gay and bisexual men are more or less the SOLE vector for new HIV infections in the west. Yes, straight men CAN end up with HIV through non-sexual routes but they statistically round down to zero in the face of the fagpocalypse. Women infected with HIV usually get if from bisexual or closeted partners.

Doctors obviously know that if you've had sex with men at any point, you're an automatic HIV risk, so relabeling it as one category does make sense.

However, it also serves the purposes of politically influential groups who don't want the public to know that HIV is almost exclusively a gay disease (a line which has been AGGRESSIVELY pushed since at least the mid-1990s, and which has been a standard talking point of sex education in the west since at least the 2000s.) Relabelling it as 'MSM' confuses the issue even to the small number of people who actually examine the data.

I don't have any evidence for it, but it seems like the whole 'MSM' thing has been pushed a lot harder ever since the WHO released a report advising all gay men to take anti-retroviral drugs as a precautionary measure considering the risk they were exposing themselves to.

Looking good and having a healthy anus is problematic.

If you decided to lift to punch harder you dun goofed

Isn't it the same (or is there another one with a similar theme) article where they interview some humblebragging 150lbs retard hipster who talks about doing rock climbing and being able to do 100 pushups and situps and how it makes him stronger and more functional than any person who ever stepped into a gym

You have no fucking idea.

Before I le meme THATS SO LIKE ME, I'd like to point out that it's also like 90% of other people at pretty much every gym I've been to.

I think Gavin needs to reclaim Vice so that he can Red pill the masses.

Why is 100% of those articles written by couch potatoes?
Rhetorical question.
Don't they realize everyone can taste the soar grapes oozing from it?

>I think Gavin needs to reclaim Vice so that he can Red pill the masses.

The fuck? You realize Gavin is a leftist cuck who's only pretending to be le right-wing, right? The guy literally sticks shit up his own ass on his own show. His whole shtick plays out like that one KGB informants video, he's subversive. Fuck him.

probably not even his bodyweight lmao dyel crab

Probably pretty uncommon. Women in general enjoy being lead and dominated, not the other way around.

post stats you crabophile fuck

All kinds of femdom are literally more gay than fucking other men in the ass.

Completely serious.

>crabophile
you don't know me OR my story

Dadbod as fuck

Oh fuck off, if you don't know the fox and the grapes you're retarded

see
Gavin is a cuck supreme. He's just playing to a convenient niche since couldn't make it elsewhere. If you've ever seen him butt heads with people to the right of him, his true colors come out.

autism

That's his warmup set you crustacean-hating mouthbreather. Crabs can lift ten times their bodyweight without breaking sweat.

Me

A lot of what popular media labels masculine really is super-aggressive "hard" culture that comes out of prison and gang stereotypes.

Think about it, real men are often portrayed as hard, physically fit, and quick to violence.

Read anything about what it is to be a man before the 1960s and it's all good shit. Being a man in the western ethos means being well-read, able to make a logical argument (by studying rhetoric) a good decision-maker (regardless of if they're a leader, a middle-man, or at the bottom of the totem pole), an active citizen both political (i.e., aware and participates in local politics) and civic (participates in the local community via charity or volunteering) someone who is skilled in their trade (physical or otherwise), is a man of their word, physically fit, and skilled enough in violence to defend their family if need be BUT aware that it is a last resort.

This is what being a man meant from ancient Greece, through medieval Europe, up until recent times when meme stereotypes became common.

Basically, there's a strawman version of manhood that popular media bats down because it's violent and awful. They don't attack real masculinity because no one actually talks about it anymore.

It's funny, I'm a liberal atheist (and so is my girl) but I find how we carry ourselves more traditional and conservative than most "Christians" today. We're aware of the differences we have and love it rather than feel the need to come to a bland middle. I am a hairy, bearded, muscled guy who lifts, hikes, reads, and can make shit with his own hands and she is a very feminine, sexy, classically curvy woman who is an amazing cook yet witty and well-read.

We need to change to perception of manhood for the better. Dumb shit like Operation Werewolf just makes it worse.

Who cares? Why do you guys even read this crap?

they literally only post articles like this to get clicks & trigger people like you. Women still like defined chests and most don't like pegging because it stops them from being the center of attention.

So what you're saying is that "no homo" is medically acknowledged now

Oh are you familiar with that?