Is this possible?

Is this possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LgG0O-wyAzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

I think so but it really does demand a hell of a lot of trust in the pilot and that could be pretty difficult for most people.

>Actually pulling a helicopter down to you while It attempts to pull away.

no, not if you are the strongest man alive.

I think the helicopter was landed at the time, off-screen, and merely moving a bit on a platform
You can see he doesn't actually put much strength on his grip there, he's just holding on to it

Perhaps the helicopter is even secured by a crane and merely hanging there.

But yes, it's definitely possible, the people producing movies are very smart, creative people.

Movies get worse and worse every year.

Cgi will shock you these days.

Yes youtube.com/watch?v=LgG0O-wyAzg

>muh realism

Fuck off. It's a COMIC BOOK MOVIE. Realism is the last thing you should be looking for if you're watching Marvel movies. You dumbass cretin.

> just turn your brain off bro xddd

Kys yourself

>not curling lmao1helicopter
dyel detected

yep true that

Behind the scenes shit says it was a frame rigged up so it looked like the quarter of the chopper shown on cam in that scene. Apparently it was actually being pulled away from Chris with quite a bit of force because the director wanted to get some realistic shots of Captain America's gains working. Rest of the chopper in the pulled back shot was likely put in by computer.

Another user in another thread did some rough maths, a helicopter pulling away would produce enough force to rip your body apart no problem, even if you somehow kept a grip. In real life it would be impossible.

Kek

possible natty?

Look up "drawn and quartered", then ask yourself if you could do that.

comic books are gay, you fucking sjw cretin.

>Machine producing enough force to lift a 1 ton piece of metal
>you pull it down with your arms
Nope

yes, as long as the chopper was staying still like it was in the movie

a quick google search told me an average helicopter with a 30' rotor generates 3400 lbs of lift

what do you think?

TONY STARK DID NOTHING WRONG

Who's the target audience? 8-12? 8-16? This is a new level of dumb.

That was before modern day muscle exercise routine

i want to get fucked by chris evans

i hope his dick isn't anything like his brother's. it's not a very impressive penis