Be me

>be me
>training for legion etrangere
>doing a fuck load of running, bodyweight exercises, and weightlifting
>suddenly develop dull ache in the lower back and hip area
>no ache while standing, only while sitting and laying on my back (whilist laying on my back it feel more like tightness in the hips)

How do I remedy this Veeky Forums? I've improved my fitness so far and I've almost reached my goals and then this shit happens. I've started to stretch more to no slight avail. What could be the problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/teen-brent2.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Skip the weightlifting

Bodyweight n run is all you need

why FFL? you need a new identity or do you already have a few years in the army, can't progress any further, and want something else on your resume to be a private merc?

also FAMAS gives me a boner, most aesthetic rifle next to the FAL.

Let's say that I've always reassured myself that if everything goes to shit, I'll join the legion (and here I am). It also helps that I very much want to do this. In fact, throughout all of my personal endeavors, joining the legion has been in the back of my mind. It's always been that one thing that I knew if I never did I would regret severely on my deathbed.

d'accord

Last I heard the foreign legion has become much more selective in their recruitment (due to popularity and massive influxes of shit society washout applicants).

I wouldn't hedge your bets.

Gestapo pls go

do you not know what Gestapo is and you think it's a funny sounding word? did you mean to type gelato?

very strange user, they also don't take autistic wierdos who say gestapo randomly.

They get paid shit. I thought about this as well and muzzies now too.

Jesus chirst man, do some research into the legion before you criticize. All you had to do was google "FFL Gestapo" and you could've saved yourself from ignorance

Don't lift!!!
Pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, jog, do sprints, walk 20+ km distances if you have time.

That's nice dear, to the rest of the world Gestpao was a cladestine political group that existed circa 1940s in Nazi Germany. They participated in the deportation and execution of minorities in Germany. They were responsible for state/domestic security much like the CIA is today.

But sure that weird niche special forces for a country I don't live in .. they have a gestapo or something .. yeah how I didn't I know ..???

The joke is that the Gestapo and other Nazis joined the FFL to escape justice after the war.

What would be a good program incorporating all of these?

Could I build a good physique doing these as well?

Autism

You doing any stretching with all that training?

>Could I build a good physique doing these as well?
Certainly, just eat enough
> What would be a good program incorporating all of these?
bodybuilding.com/fun/teen-brent2.htm

something like this, it's a meme workout but on a right track.

Go on Cervens forum and ask them everything you need.

>eat enough
Alright. So at a decent surplus? I'm an FMF Corpsman looking to get into recon, and I'm pretty much going to try to ditch weights (with the occasional dumbbell arm work)

I pretty much do 5xF Pull ups and Dips, with 3 sets of push ups until failure, and ab work as needed 3-4x per week.
I'll look into it to see if I need more structure than that. Thanks senpai

Don't overtrain.
If you're happy with your max rep strength switch totally to bodyweight stuff, only lift heavy 1x pw to maintain.
You should not be running in boots or with a heavy pack.
Run six days a week, three easy runs, two sprint/strides/hiit runs, one long run.
You should be long distance hillwalking at Ieast 1x pw, that's when you put on boots and carry a heavy load.
A schedule like this might work:
>runs
M: strides
Tu: easy + hillwalk
W:long
Th: easy + heavy lift
F: strides
Sat: easy + hillwalk
Sun: rest

Plus bodyweight stuff like every day.
If your training doesn't look like that, consider trying it out. If you're running with boots/weighted pack for God's sake stop that's how you get injured, the military will help you do that.
Hope you make it, ffl is a pretty cool outfit.

Yes, but I never used to stretch much. I realize now how essential it is and I'm incorporating a few stretches. Can you recommend any more effective ones?

Cervens has an excellent routine for legion training that incorporates everything.

Personally, I like to lift as well because it simply makes me feel good. I would focus less on lifting, but I would do an ABCxABC PPL routine while incorporating running, marching, and bw exercises