I'm an ex-beta, I was an omega male some years ago, and I was literally at the bottom of the barrel

I'm an ex-beta, I was an omega male some years ago, and I was literally at the bottom of the barrel.

I'm one of you and I know how do you feel.
I've come in peace and give advice to any robot that want to know how to leave beta kindomg and hope to be normie.

Becoming a Chad is possible, I've worked hard to be one, I don't think I'm a 100% chad, but I think I'm a 70-80% chad.

I know I'm not a chad, but I've worked really hard these past years to become one, so even I got called a normie often in the chans.

So, ask me anything, I've done years of research in all kinds of redpills, just ask anything and I'll give you the real deal, no BS, can even provide links to read.

the fact you're talking like that means you'll never be normal.

as a matter of fact you sound like a sociopath

I'm schizo though.
but learned to become extroverted and all that social BS normies use.
not a sociopath.

>chad announces he's a chad
>is actually a chad

pick one.

I'm a fake chad.
worked so hard, I got called a normie in r9k.

If you have to say it in a chinese cartoon forum means you arent

I'm not a real chad though.
do you have reading comprehension?

Tell us about your most recent fuck

got some book recommendations? pls no shitty pua crap.

Post stats and CB also jawline if you will

anyone is a normie in r9k because they're all 14 year olds with no life experience

got some 7/10 from a friend of a cousin who was invited to group cinema with my cousing and some friends like two weeks ago, got her phone and some days later was texting her on wazzap.
getting pussy is not some magical BS.

about what, define, there's a lot of material.

5"7 brown manlet.
otthermode, my goal is mostly cardio but basic lifting, never into becoming big, more like bruce lee.
Vissible abs.

there's plenty of r9k faggots here.
may as well answer some shit.

i find it more likely that you just got some friends or broke into a social circle . real chads are social butterflies without trying. Usually this comes along with natural athleticism or good looks

you dont sound like a chad

POO

>social butterfly
so talking to new people and making friends in ten minutes is too hard?

is not hard.

I'm a fake chad, learn to be one, I wasn't born one.

not, spic.

People calling each other "normies" are really the most normal, bland people of all. They just happen to suck at life.

you sure dont type like a chad would. sound more like a delusional poo in the loo

normies is simply the boogeyman r9k uses to explain why they fail at life.
is the /r9k/ version of /g/ indians and pol jews.

I wasn't born a Chad fucking retard.
Do you lack IQ and can't read?

You can't learn to be Chad.

For fucks ske, you people should learn what "Chad" actually entails.
This except the part about athleticism and good looks are ALWAYS included, high IQ, nice and kind personality and good morals too.

books that helped you get alpha. just finished reading no more mr nice guy and 48 laws of power. books like that.

what else can you do? i tried going out and making friends, but it ended in disaster.

An alpha/ex beta is what you arent. I'm not even reading past the beggining of your gay post

I studied them for years, got some of them as friends, learned to imitate them, and got pretty good, as to fake them good enough to trick average people.

>you can't learn to be chad
except I did and there's not a physical law to stop me from becoming more like them every day.

books won't help you.
just like reading BS PUA books won't help you a shit.
I learned more in my first day trying to pickup girls than what I've read on PUA books.

same with making friends, no book will help you.
you could read all the books on playing a piano, but you will never be good without playing one and you'll suck at first.

you need to realize you will suck at first, and it will hurt, but you need to realize other person don't give a fuck about you, they're more worried about their own problems and they also have insecurities.

just do it, get along and enjoy to talk to people.

I'm not here to talk about my life or I care about you faggots meme about Chad BS or my dick photos.

Want advice?
ask.
otherwise, fuck off.

this thread belongs in /r9k/

they ignored it.

I can relate to OP, I come across as very chaddish and have in fact been called Alpha but inside I'm still an autist.

yeah, most faggots simply try to give BS excuses about how being a chad is genetical or some magical BS, but never spend time and effort to become one.

How should I start trying? Where? When? Who?

The best thing for me was just thinking fuck it and taking risks, at first I got hurt by girls, looked stupid but now I just don't care and the confidence comes through.

Only just read this

>you need to realize you will suck at first, and it will hurt, but you need to realize other person don't give a fuck about you, they're more worried about their own problems and they also have insecurities

Sums it up.

>greek letters
>chad
>robots
Into the trash

Sounds like Iron Man

is a long process, just like building your body takes years to hit your natty limit.

I'll give you this advice:
Spend time about you, let you become valuable, work on yourself, don't work for girls.

A top male is still a top male.
Most girls are seeking a top male, their biology tells them to seek and reproduce with an alpha superior male.

Luckily for us, women need and seek more than face, height, frame, dick size.

Sure, is better to have them, but is not a deal breaker.

Stop wasting time with childish hobbies, become a man, and start to read books, literature, politics, economy, history, philosophy.

That's the mind part.

Next is the soul, learn to be extroverted, look up how to train your voice and learn to become a public speaker, sales techniques will work fine, building rapport is great, learn how to socialize and make friends, become the soul of the party, make others enjoy being with you.

Next is the body part, but you don't need to huge, remember that otthermode is what women want.

Spend time working on your looks, your clothes, your personal hygiene, your modals, get nice shoes (women love shoes), a nice watch, perfume, all that shit works.
Learn about fashion and dressing well.

It's all about the full package.

yeah, the insecurity will come with inexpierence, doing a lot of pickup, even if it fails build confidence.
yeah, autists don't understand the be confident meme.

I couldn't agree more. The whole alpha/beta/chad/normie shit is just a meme and you should use it as such. It's a just a joke man

So let me ask you anons, what are your plans after you become THE chad ? What do you plan to do after that ? Pussy ? Lifting ? Hobbys ? BS i tell you. There was this chart with all men personality types, and all you guys do is striving towards the so-called "alpha minus". Sure you'll get pussy, but only that. Sure you'll have lots of "friends" but most of them will never ever help you out when you need it. That's the so-called chad. Muscular, vain person, who after his 30-ties will lose everything... Now, wanna advice ? Invest in yourself, invest in your future. I mean learn something, do something that brings you happiness, something that you could profit off in the future. Also, another free advice, don't care about girls, and i don't mean playing "unapprochable", just don't care. Focus on yourself, focus on your future. We're all gonna make it breh's

we should all focus on being alpha positive, not alpha negative user.

That's what it all about, also memes aside, never ever use words like "beta, alpha, chad". It implies that you are very self-councious, which isn't really desirable trait.

is fine to use memes on Veeky Forums.
is cringy to use them IRL.

Give me specifics on social stuff

read how to make friends and socialize, basic stuff with good common sense advice.

try to make the other person feels good, make jokes about how the other person is amazing or great, that always work, compliment a lot but compliment honestly.

show interest in the other person, real interest in hobbies and ideas.

don't critique and never argue with the other person, learn to apologize if you argue with someone.
try be humble.

smile a lot.

I think that's a pretty good foundation.

im 19, have barely any friends(most of them are acquaintances) and am essentially a neet, at least for this year. how the fuck do i actually make my time worth it and grow responsible/emotionally mature