26yo

>26yo
>no visible Adam's apple
>even when I strecth my neck sking I only see this tiny weeny pathetic little bump

who here /applet/?

That's an advantage when you inevitably decide to become a tranny.

can't, I'm bear mode hairy and have masculine features except the apple

Grow a beard

It's the only thing I have going for me

Shave and lose weight

I've always noticed that men with very prominent adams apples sound weird af or feminine.

low test

you are right, got my levels tested, total test is fine but free test is low, doctor told me to go fuck myself

a prominent Adam's apple is a bad thing. It's synonymous with the pencil neck geeky ugly phenotype.

Can confirm. I have a somewhat prominent adams apple and I'm an absolute faggot, sound a bit feminine, and totally afraid of confrontation.

I have barely visible adams apple but still have really low voice

thought it's supposed to be the other way round

>tfw pencil neck lanklet
>tfw massive protruding Adams Apple
>tfw its practically aligned with my chin

Insecure as fuck about it

I have a prominent adam's apple and a wide neck, it looks good, [unrelated]I am a bit chinlet though[/unrelated].

>no adam's apple
>no facial hair
>very little chest hair
>very obviously physiologically low-test
At least I'm not a manlet, a dicklet, a chinlet, etc. etc.

This. Every guy who has a noticeable apple is a scrawny giraffe neck in my experience.

stereotypical silicon valley nerd detected

What bf% are you?

y'all niggas will find anything to be insecure about smfh senpai

Stop being so absolute about the silliest shit. There are variations in humans

>bad

Are you fucking serious? Who gives shit about such details.
I have no test issues (I even think it may be much higher than avg), plenty of bodily hair - kinda turning into bear, deep sound voice, BF of like 18% and I don't have a visible Adam's apple either.
Mate, stop taking care of such bullshit issues, it's just a minor apparel thing.

idk probably under 20%

>Who gives shit about such details.

mx ex gf made fun of me "once", "wow, where is your adam's apple? you have a woman's neck hahah *worried face expresison* " those are her exact words. her ex was ultra chad by the way

Cut down to 10% and it should become a lot more prominent

Well, do you care about it? I wouldn't

i have a prominent adams apple and i have the deepest voice in my family

when your gf is making fun of you for being a low test inferior male it hurts a little. i would like to have visible apple, it's a general opinion that males have one and if you don't, your're a little bitch

i'm trying

You sound like an insecure bitch.

Nobody I know even thinks of this kinda shit. And as others have said the only guys with prominent apples tend to be scrawny nerds.

Your problem is being a sensitive bitch, not lacking a prominent lump in your throat.

>You sound like an insecure bitch.
>Your problem is being a sensitive bitch

yeah I know. I really improved IRL, you should've seen me 5y ago, total autismo/sperg, no wonder she left me

man don't agree with him

Do you do boxing or anything?

I recommend it. Sparring with another man will get the bitch out of you.

I used to be a bitch, but now I'm just a dick.

The less you give a shit about bullshit, the better life is.

I'm helping him. His mindset isn't healthy, I know because I used to have a similar one. Being a sensitive, insecure bitch isn't happy or healthy; the sooner a guy realises that he's being a bitch, the better.

No man should live worrying like a bitch.

>this

Seriously no one cares m8

You just have to figure out how to drown your insecurities, most on here use lifting. I use smoking and fucking

don't worry, I'll be fine. I don't get triggered by online insults.

wow, I considered boxing or similar quite recently. I'm not sure, because I have uni and work. Gym saved my life tho. I can say I became a dick too, year ago I was always afraid of fights and street maniacs willing to lose their life for nothing, now I would gladly engage in such a fight even if it costs my pathetic life. with that mindset, I can tell you, everything changed, I get the respect, I look everyone straight in the eyes untill they become uncomfortable. I dont really give a shit anymore, my biggest weakness was my fear for life. once you don't care, you are free.

become a trap, post results