ZEN about to moon again boys

ZEN about to moon again boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojjvCiCXr3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but why

I have 11 Zen. Bought at 9 bucks. Poorfag life.

What is the projected future price? 1 month, 6, 1 year, etc.

In 1 year 1 zen = 1 lambo

Huh? Its on a downtrend and recently broke support @330000 and its trendline w/c started dduring the moon. This will go down to sub 300k

You said this like an hour ago and nothing happened fag

you think I'll give you my projection for the upcoming years for free? yeah right. but if you send me one eth and I'll give you the prediction year by year for the next 200 years

This is the boomer of crypto spoon feeding other boomers follow my advice (user) and many lambos will be in your future

R-re-really?

Ok boys it is moving if you want it to moon BUY THE FUCKING ASK. If you lowball your bids it kills the moon

>please buy high please please buy high please.....please

Ok kill the momentum and then wonder why it didn't moon and why you are holding bags. What the fuck do you think happens when the moon mission has to pullback for lowballers? It kills the moon.

I'm not buying shit I don't know why you assume I'm going to listen to some random idiot on an anonymous imageboard. Maybe don't sound so desperate to unload your bags and you might reel in some suckers.

Fuck this Pump and Dump.

Secure nodes in beta testing right now, launching soon.

I will be running those fuckers to the moon and back. Passive income while I live in South America sippin on pineapple juice with some tan honeys.

If you bought when I posted you would be up 15%.

You're the weakest shill. Do you embarrass yourself or do you have no shame?

I care why? This is how pump and dumps work, here you are sounding desperate again trying to manipulate me into buying this. It's cool just keep it up so everyone here can see what you're trying to pull. Most likely you are from some lame P&D group hoping to ride off the momentum from the PBC report.

Sold at 360k sats, never thought it would be going up another 10% after that. Now to wait for next pullback and rebuy

Why the anger? The dude said price would go up and price went up

Sold too early m8

We're breaking 400k

zen taking off again

You mean besides the fact that he is desperately trying to get me to buy higher when I could buy lower? You guys are pathetic.

I've been tracking some Twitter feeds based on their reach and it has been giving me good price indicators regarding movements.

I would share but you guys are being assholes.

>maybe if I sound like I have some secret information they will buy....blatantly telling them to isn't working

Why the FUD and cynicism man?

Obvious pumper is obvious. Get outta here with your bags. Anyone with half a brain is buying the XLM dip.

Why would I share code I have been working on for 2 months? I like you guys, but this place has fallen to shit over the last 3 months.

It will likely be a subscription service if I release it. I won't be releasing it for free on /biz that's for sure. I mentioned it in a thread yesterday and a few anons actually responded well and were interested. Not sure why the hate now.

>Calls me a pumper
>Tries to get people to buy his XLM bags

Yeah OK buddy.

24 hour high: $26.31
>people on an imageboard desperately shilling a coin that's close to that high again
Anyone with half a brain can put these pieces together

Nice ask/bid ratio by the way. I guess that was just a coincedence.

You shill for your bags, I'll shill for mine. Mmkay? I got an IBM partnership. You've got a pajeet pump and dump company.

so wheres the real palm beach report? and dont tell me its about zencash

Hurry, shill more, ZEN is losing momo.

Hurry! Dump Dump Dump!

it's not even zencash lol. zencash is just a pump and dump. teeka wrote about pivx.

Google the report
Another great example why to not listen to anyone on here telling you things.

You guys are literal tards, Teeka even released a video in response to us pumping ZEN before he released the information, saying he would be more careful next time. It is ZEN, but DYOR and invest in it based on the fundamentals that Teeka saw, not because it was shilled by PBC.

I have no doubt that Teeka was talking up ZEN. But the pump is over. Teeka runs a pumper group. Simple as that.

your asking me to google the report which i seen the many reports on Veeky Forums of with the same links and the same plagiarized pump and dump scheme. so im asking where is the real report if there even is one.

Pretty much but, the report itself gave good reasons to buy sub $20. I'd buy a small stack once these retarded pajeets finish shitting it out.

You expect answers with that attitude? Try finding it up my ass, or pay the $3,000 subscription fee. :)

He wrote about Zen.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojjvCiCXr3A

Shit man, an user in here can shill their favorite coin. It ain't rocket science. Teeka isn't doing anything new. He's just a pumper with whale funding.

Difference is, they aren't institutional investors with a good background. I don't know how you manage to work that logic up.

>they were using my picture to shill
kek

Not sure if it's about tech, pump'n'dump or both. I would guess that the last one, maybe because it works better and I assume that in some point this was actually about technology, before it got big. These are after all quite clear signals that they are giving.

Next coin to moon is ETP, Twitter post volume is starting to pick up.

Keep your eyes on it, watch for buy walls and act accordingly.