Should I stop Starting Strength?

Hey guys.
I have been doing SS for around 6 months, and went from a BW of 67 kg (147 lb) to around 80 kg (176 lb). I never did any kind of physical exercise before so I started out pretty weak.

My current stats (5RM):
Squat - 150 kg (330 lb)
OHP - 43.5 kg (95 lb)
BP - 67.5 kg (148 lb)
DL - 152.5 kg (336 lb)

I read Rip's opinion about only stopping the program when I start stalling on the squat and dl. The problem is that I keep getting more and more tired after doing heavy squats, which in turn makes me keep getting stalled in the presses. Should I call it quits and start doing Texas Method?

Other urls found in this thread:

docdro.id/vds9A30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Keep going and rest more and eat more.

bumping for interest

bump

Start doing a split like a normal person.

Increase your bench press then do a split

>6 months
>Bench only 67kg

>Starting Strength

Send a pic of your aesthetics senpai so we can laff

Holy fuck, how is your bench 1rm only 67kg. That's fucking insane. And a deadlift as strong as your squat, what the fuck

Why should I do that if I'm training for general strength?

>3 pl8 squat
>0.5 pl8 ohp
???

it's 5rpm

Tbh, I wouldn't do either desu.

You could do with something with a lot more pressing volume.

Ah, sorry about that. That doesn't really change the my reaction, though. Why is your bench so low?

Leave me alone... I already get ostracized enough because of that.

His form is probally fucked in the bench or overhead press. id had the sae problem with my suats/deads. i got my squat to 315 but could not dead lift more then 275. it started to be a problem when i realised i was all quads and no hamstrings. he has shit form/ muscle imbalance

Because when I try to lift heavier weights I can't lift them.

It's not something to be stressed about. You can change it, no doubt. Just focus more on bench and shoulder-tricep work, or try to do more reps, less weight on the bench

You sure you getting proper depth on your squat little buddy?

How strange

He is probably doing high bar like a pleb

How can I do that without messing up the program? Rippetoe explicitly says "Don't fuck with the plan". And I'm a good boy.

Nothing pleb about a proper high bar squat

>high bar
>pleb

pick one.

also high bar would mean greater depth. not lower.

I meant low bar sorry

I do low-bar squats. And yes I try to get proper depth everytime.

If it isn't working for you, change it up. Don't follow along Rippletits and other fitness gurus like an unquestioning slave. Doing as Rip has instructed clearly hasn't helped you, so change it

Now we're in agreement

I got some decent squat and dl gains, I'm just really bad in the normie lifts man.

try canditos routine you t-rex looking sack of shit

Which one, the LP or 6 weeks program? You filthy turd.

your stats are too imbalanced. You don't have to believe me, check yourself on symmetricstrength.com.
150kg squat is already proficient for a fucking athlete, whilst your chest is novice-tier.
you should really hop off ss and read yourself
docdro.id/vds9A30
then design a routine targeting your chest, triceps and shoulders way more. You don't have to follow meme routines here and there, you'll learn to target your goals consistently. Obviously chest and shoulders will be your first lifts if you're tired after squat.
sadly you're one of those who blindly accepted ss as their god and you're stuck with really unbalanced shit. ss may have been beneficial for you if were 67kg at 180cm (skellington mode) but now it's time to learn how to lift things with your brains too

personally I'd try LP for a little bit just to try spike your bench up somemore but there's no reason you can't just go onto the 6 weeks program now

Came here to troll but i feel like i might get something out of this thread.

this has to be a troll. you have a really good squat but completely shitty everything else

how is it possible

My dad would beat yours in a fistfight

Are you doing your accessory work? Doesn't seem it with T-rex stats like yours.