Should I bulk or am I still to fat?

Should I bulk or am I still to fat?
5'11 160 lbs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=taA-ChErkh4
strawpoll.me/12063757
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cut and lift, you will still make gains as a noob.

what's wrong with your chest
it's like you have anti-pecs

Cut, cardio, lift

>That wide pelvis
Well at least it will be easy for you to give birth to your kids, bro

you're like 20% bodyfat and 0 muscle mass.

You lose 100% fat while cutting, go on a bulk and you'll turn into an even bigger fatfuck with muscle that will not even be noticed.

Fucking idiot, if you don't lift while you cut then you will just look like a smaller but still flabby guy if you lose weight.

Who said I wasn't lifting
I fell for that mistake 2 years ago when I went from 220 to 180

Yeah definitely bulk dude

4000 calories AT LEAST

keep us posted

Which is it

You are very fat and you have no discernible muscle you need to cut

The guy telling you to bulk is trolling. Cut and lift. You are a noob you will make gains no matter what at this level

fuck off steven you fat barrel-chested fuck

you need to cut bro, then you can bulk

You should lift desu. We're all going to make it.

100mgs Test P/mastP/TrenA
Every other day for the rest of your life you little bitch. How old are you 13?

Not OP, but im 183cm and weigh 190lbs, look fairly similar to this pic.

I started lifting about a month ago, do I want to be eating at TDEE or a deficit? I've been eating slightly over TDEE for the entire time.

You should cut buddy. Cut to like 12-14% body fat and you'll be ok bro

Pick up heavy objects and put them back down again
Avoid sweets, and fatty foods or heavy starches and you're golden.
At your stage cutting and building muscle isnt hard, but consider creatine.

crazy idea OP, eat a diet of high protein, clean carbs with some vegetables and lift say 3 times a week.
WOW, it's almost like you are now cutting whilst gaining muscle.

I do that and lift 5 times a week.

Your not OP tho
I do this but get half my carbs from alcohol
t.semi-alchoholic

I am op

Do you get any pains in your chest?
It looks unatturally sunken, I say this as some 25% bf+ curlbro semi-alcoholic.

You dont have any muscle on your body, cutting and starving your muscles will only hurt you, you need to lift heavy and feed your muscles AFTER THAT you can start cutting.

You need activated muscles on your body so that when you stop feeding them protein and carbs they start eating your unnecessary body fat.

>activated

Its not sunken I think that's just the picture.

How long you been lifting?
Ignore the memers do nothing but upper body for 6 months I'm a fatfag like you and I have more muscle than this even under the extra fat. I'm guessing your doing SS or some meme bullshit. Start doing press, lat pulldowns, lots of arms, some OHP and that's it. You should look bigger than this.

Since August.

This is me before I started. I've lost 20lbs but I can't see a single difference. At least I can lift more now.

just accept you're going to look like shit for a while so bulk bulk bulk then cut

OP, listen to me. Shrug off the neckbeards and listen to me.
You look like shit,okay.
If you bulk you will look like a chubby piece of shit and if you cut then you will look like a skelly piece of shit.
Let's be honest for a moment.
Are you lifting weights because you're working towards becoming a professional bodybuilder or powerlifter?
Are you trying to improve your swing for hitting homeruns, or your vertical so you can finally dunk a basketball?
No.
You are aiming to improve your physical appearance for the purpose of looking more attractive and maybe the added benefits of health and feeling better.
What I'm saying is, meet the cut and bulk thing in the middle.
Focus on improving your cardio stuff by running, or bicycling, or swimming or whatever on one day, and then improving your strength with weight lifting on the other days.
Eat enough protein to repair and grow from workouts, enough carbs for energy to workout, and enough fat to keep your testosterone pumping.

OP? Are you listening?
Decide what you want to look like and how you want to feel, and then pursue that.
Don't focus on impressing a bunch of fat faggots on Veeky Forums, because the fat faggots of Veeky Forums will never get you money or get you laid.
Farewell OP, I hope you make it.

dont listen to these retards my friend

the reason you have this skinny fat look is because you have no fucking muscle
focus on buliding lean muscle mass while lean bulking

i assume youre a novice lifter, after one year of following a solid program with concurrent training and eating whole clean foods with a caloric surplus you are going to lose the skinnyfat look

good luck and stay dedicated

youtube.com/watch?v=taA-ChErkh4

follow his advice

I would advise doing OHP dumbells twice a week, doing chest once a week and doing accessories in arms. You need to swell up your shoulders, but fortunately they grow easy.
Do this, I'm not going to lie your going to be fatiqued if you have trying some bullshit full body split but it does work. Give it 3 months it'll fix your sunken form.
ignore the pic, I have many may mays.
Shit it's 10:19pm and I'm drunk but the store closes at 11pm...

strawpoll.me/12063757

Bulk

Up to you.

Option one: Cut and lift, you will still have noob gains so your lifts will go up, but expect to stall much earlier regardless of what program you go on. Once you've cut down, then commence a bulk and go hard on one of the starter programs.

Option 2: Fuck cutting and ignore the mirror for the time being, bulk on a lifting routine that demands progression every session (SS/SL/LP plus accessories) and keep going until you complete the program, after which you will be strong as fuck, but with all that excess fat you will need to go on a cut before going onto intermediate programming.

If you're in this for the real deal OP I'd go with option 2. Focus on form and strength and worry about your bodyfat once you're a year into lifting and can lift respectable numbers.

Either option works, just do whichever will make you happier, and stick to it to the end.

Yup, OP you need to bulk to AT LEAST 35% body fat before you start cutting or why bother

Fuck off. Don't listen to this guy.

>very

Here OP. I can see your love handles and that you're sucking in your gut. Like others have said, you lack pectoral, bicep, tricep, trap muscles. You don't have your lats spread, but I believe those need to be worked on as well.

I'm not being hurtful, in fact, I'm nearly in the same boat as you. Do what I'm doing, bump up your workout volume and keep cutting. Look at your body critically, make your notes about what you want to improve, then stay away from mirrors for a month. Hit the gym hard, and then look at yourself objectively again in a month and let us know if you're still interested in outside critique.

Work your abdominal and your diet.

didnt want to start a new unnecessary thread so posting here
5'10 160lbs
am i ready for bulking?

>that enthipoian baby belly

I'm skinny as fuck and I still have a belly as big as yours

what?

How the fuck is that 165 you look like a mess. I got 25 lbs on you and look leaner

actually closer to 155 than 165

I can definitely see an improvement

What, I'm 5'11 and 165 almost 170 and i dont look like that. Body composition at the same height and weight always surprises me.

Cardio and lift bro, try swimming too

actually fat distribution is a very interesting thing thats poorly understood

thats part of the reason why you get clinically obese people saying "but I don't LOOK that fat" or "I LOOK smaller than my weight".

once you break into high 20s/30% bodyfat you stop just getting a belly and love handles and you start thickening through your entire torso.

you go from the traditional hourglass fat deposits to a rectangle with almost 1:1 measurements.

e.g a really fat person might be like 48 inch waist with 45 inch midsection and a 48 inch chest.

to them that doesn't "look" fat because their gut isnt sticking out, they don't have love handles, etc.

one of your nipples look embarrassed to be photographed with you

I have about the same amount of fat as you, but I way 190 at the same height. You need to start lifting bro

Bulk to around 50-60% bodyfat.

You should be unable to walk without a mobility scooter.

Cardio kills your gains.

It's impossible to gain muscle cutting for literally untrained people with 0 muscle at all

Fuck user I laughed so hard I cried

anterior pelvic tilt most likely

why do you guys take the bait?

what bait

cut hair hippie

Wouldn't you make better noob gains on a bulk?