Yet another LINK thread, I know, I know

... but it's a serious one, not a low quality shill.

Seriuosly, may I trust this coin?
It has the scummest community of the whole crypto world.

>coordinated shill al day, just look at the catalog, is full of LINK threads...
>bullshit like Satoshi Nakamoto = Sergey Nazarov
>fake news like the last one that Bittrex is going to add LINK on monday... please...

Should you buy LINK? Yes, why not, I bought LINK too, of course, but it looks like all Veeky Forums went all-in and full retard into a coin and want to get a x100 gain in few weeks...

You can make nice day trades like happened with today's p&d (yes, it's going again below 4000 satoshi in the next few hours), but this is a long time HODL, just forget about it, who cares if it goes up or down few cents now or is stagnant for weeks. Most of you probably are into cryptos only for the last few months, probably the golden age of cryptos where everything mooned hard in few months. But shilling and FOMOing it will only create fake expectations, ruin credibility and damage the coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/77r5ud/smart_contract_chainlink_research_document_i_hope/
youtube.com/watch?v=x1R7wFK9SwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bullshit like Satoshi Nakamoto = Sergey Nazarov
That's not bullshit, I"m sorry you can't handle raeliyty

I went ball deep. If you can name a more promising new altcoin, I'd love to hear it.

user some info here for you
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/77r5ud/smart_contract_chainlink_research_document_i_hope/

You're a faggot and not gonna make it

If you're not bullish on LINK you are a retard

AHHHHHHH MUH LINK IS GONE

The p&d's are hurting this coin but it has potential.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dont buy user. Its a pump and dump scam. Buy BNT

>coordinated shills all day
Kek, The past couple months with Link has been a pretty stark contrast from the typical "coordinated" shill group PnD's imo. In fact, those groups should take notes. This is what actual, organic shilling and quality memeing looks like. Say what you will about biz but when the hive mind smells blood there's just no stopping it.

this right here. OP nonchalantly says "Yes, why not, I bought LINK too" and doesn't understand why biz is losing its goddamn mind over this token. The market cap for so many top coins is based on speculation rather than direct application. Businesses have a direct financial incentive to use the Chainlink network: simply put, Chainlink == massive cost savings. Once enough switches flip in people's heads, this thing will rocket so fucking hard it won't even seem real. As another user put it, a token with such a clear real-world application is not common - thus the money flowing into Chainlink is an unknown variable that could easily put it in the Top 5 market cap.

If youre too fucking dense to understand the significance of Link then you have no hope. This is why ethereum has been hyped, the poential for transacions other than erc20 tokens, now its here and you guys are scratching your head and FUDing? Stay poor faggots

So true

>buy link because I bought link
>i-i swear I'm not a shameless shill
>I'm different from the rest!

>the poential for transacions other than erc20 tokens

What's this?

That fag is gonna be absolutely btfo very very soon. Let the autistic virgin collect his $.02 in jewtube revenue while LINK continues to rise.

nice counterargument

linklets BTFO

look at this retard his post number is 3994803

Except makerDAO is better because the nodes who report to the oracle are voted in.

it was picked up by several pnd groups before crowdsale
only reason it went 5x was because of the pnd groups and thousands of pajeet shill posts
the actual crypto community gives no fucks about this coin. thats why you see no talk about it in the actual avenues. just spam on Veeky Forums, Veeky Forumstards trying to shill on reddit, and a handful of youtube pnd'ers.

some people dont understand that the tech behind a coin doesnt really matter. we are in a speculative market and price is driven by the community.
no one is buying link. its a shit coin.

The dude has literally no idea what he's saying. Read the white paper and then consider what he's saying.

Also his 'math' to get a 30mil market cap is so fucking absurd. Think of the innumerable use cases if oracles and smart contracts can create trustless, decentralized contracts which don't require legal or administrative work to set up that can trigger payment nearly instantly. Imagine making an industry like shipping or retail or insurance or banking even 1% more efficient. How much do you think that would be worth?

That's not to say that LINK there yet. But if it can capitalise on it's current position, the growth could be immense.

he made his video when it was at 10k sats
its still down over 50%

deal with it

reddit.com/user/Enigma221
>/r/atheism
>/r/drugs
>/r/MGTOW
>/r/RedPill
He's a failed gaymer, a failed music maker, and an all around dumb wigger DYING to get some attention. Poor guy'll probably an hero when he's wrong yet again.