Craigslist Whoring

To preface I'm a broke college student so dont judge me too harshly. I have been recently raking through craigslist in an attempt to find some ways to get some pocket money, and have more and more intrigued by the prospect of getting photographed for money.

I recently stumbled across the following ad, and decided to send out a floater email of my body, and the guy responded pretty quickly. He's offering $350 bucks for this shoot, a lot of money for me. However, I'm a little nervous of being craigslist-killered, or get drugged or some shit. What should I do here?

Don't worry about getting killed, but you should worry about stooping down to selling your body to some fag, you fag.

Do you have any dignity?

You know what to do.

he's going to insist on you being naked you know

This is where I'm at as well, however I figure that if no one I know finds out about it, and I dont get penetrated or hit with a tire iron, I simply make out a few hundred dollars richer

It's probably just a cover for sex dude

who is paying $350 for a couple of pictures

It's your butthole. Enjoy your $350, I suppose.

He won't give you the money unless he gets to fuck you

Who's paying $350 for sex?!

Who's paying 350 for just a couple of pictures?

I find that abduction and rape of prostitutes tends to be viewed as "the norm" and a job risk by the public at large. Just something to consider While you Are taking your frist babysteps into the industry..

Don't be an idiot.
Just make an account on some cam whoring site like Chaturbate and make money by just jerking off, or whatever you choose to do on there.
If you have some basic social skills, you're hot and can communicate/play with a mostly gay crowd you'll do fine.

you're gonna get drugged and pozzed

pic related

post body

I disagree with this. On paper (whether or not this happens in reality), he should not be touching me, and unless he's built like a lineman, I am fairly confident in my abilities to at least escape.

>points a gun at you
>"do what I say"

that is so difficult

That's disgusting
Fucking sub humans

i just threw up a little
do most faggots have this desire?

>this is enough to get money whoring to normies

how about whoring yourself on chaturbate like every other fitizen instead of risking your life?

This is what all gays actually believe.

why though

Google "male stripper jobs" if you really want to do that shit and keep it legit.

It's fantasy talk. If you actualy did that to someone, you'd go to jail for a long time.

Yes, we all want an incurable chronic disease that worsens our quality of life and can potentially lead to death.

What the fuck

he isn't big but you're absolutely retarded if you can't see that he has aesthetic proportions and muscle insertions

As somebody who works shitty part time jobs, 350 is nothing get any job anywhere for much much more.

I don't judge you if you do it, I judge you if you do it for 350$