STD issues

Hey everyone. I've gone to medical boards all across the internet and everyone gives me a completely different answer, many I've tried out but either don't work or have completely blown up in my face. I really don't know where else to go, which is why I'm on Veeky Forums of all fucking places. This may be a long read.

Back in March 2016 I was diagnosed with something called Ureaplasma Urealyticum. It's a mostly harmless bacteria that causes mild STIs. I am a male and it has given me burning urine and clear discharge. The only serious complications in can have are infertility and PID in women. Around July 2016 it cleared up, and I haven't had sex since nor any symptoms of it. I just got into a relationship a month ago that is going very well, and my symptoms started up again. The only sexual contact we've had is me eating her out, so I'm not worried about her contracting it.

You're probably thinking "just take antibiotics idiot" but I actually can't. There are 4 antibiotics used to combat this; Erythromycin, Doxycycline, Moxifloxacin, and Levofloxacin. I've been on two rounds of Doxycycline and it was the worst experience of my life because of mental side effects. I went into a long depression and had constant panic attacks because it heightened my anxiety tenfold. Erythromycin did the same. The last two left to try are levofloxacin and moxifloxacin, and both of their side effects involve "extreme anxiety and depression" and these effects last long after the pill is taken.

I obviously don't want to infect my new girlfriend, and I wouldn't dare have any intercourse with her, including oral, until its cleared up. But the relationship is new, and I'm scared to tell her that I have this lest she leave me. I also don't want her to see me going batshit crazy like the last time I did when taking antibiotics. I really just want to be good to her. What do I do? And if there is anyone who is experienced with STD treatment or Ureaplasma, what should I take?

I know this isn't about about getting in shape, but it is about staying sexually and mentally fit. I'm sorry but I am so desperate for help I don't know what to do.

See a doctor or a few to get multiple opinions. Sounds like your best shot is to take the antibiotics and finish them and see it through. If it fucks you up mentally, you'll just have to struggle through, the alternative is dealing with this shit long term.

bump out of interest

> I really just want to be good to her.
>haven't told her that you have a sexually transmittable disease despite sexual contact
nigga admit that all you want out of it is to keep her from leaving you so the pussy stays on tap and just fuck her and lie.

As much as I hate it, I think you're right. I'm just going to have to bite the bullet. I really hope I don't freak her out.

The reason why it fucks me up so bad mentally is because I already have an anxiety disorder. So when an antibiotic is killing all the good bacteria in my stomach, it causes my nervous system to freak out more than it already does. I'm sure many of you know that your stomach is your "second-brain"

I've looked into homeopathy. Supposedly Chinese Diuretic & Anti-Inflammatory pills have a 100% success rate with Ureaplasma, but they are $400-600 for a months treatment and you have to take them for two months.

My ureaplasma is in my prostate, not in my mouth. I said above that I'm not going to have any sort of intercourse with my penis until it is cured.

don't do homeopathy you fucking retard

Homeopathy saved my mother's life from breast cancer.

I'm skeptical of it as well, but from my knowledge eastern medicine has been very successful in STD and STI treatment with few side effects.

have you tried googling "condoms"?

That doesn't cure it. It prevents it. I'm just looking for help, please don't post if you just want someone to be snarky at.

>Homeopathy saved my mother's life from breast cancer.

I'll take 'bullshit' for $500, Alex.

Look, if you're not going to say anything helpful please don't waste your time here posting. You're not doing anyone nor yourself any favors. I just wanted to know if there was any alternatives to these antibiotics.

was for this:
>I obviously don't want to infect my new girlfriend, and I wouldn't dare have any intercourse with her, including oral, until its cleared up

Why are you being shitty to someone who obviously just wants help

Honestly man, I would tell her what's up. If you've only had your mouth on her genitals she should be fine and have nothing to worry about. Take the antibiotics and tell her ahead of time that they make you a little nuts. I've had episodes on antibiotics as well, and while it isn't pleasant, it gets better over time. Chinese medicine for the most part is a scam so I wouldn't bother with that

Ah gotcha, my bad. Yeah I mean condoms do prevent infection but theres always a small chance that she could still get infected, and I don't want to risk that at all.

Ugh. You're right. I just have such a serious aversion to antibiotics I guess I've been trying to find a shortcut around it. Thanks

Homoeopathy only works because it tricks the brain into thinking it's healthy and working. Which in some cases works, risky stuff tho.

How much do you weigh? Height also.

Get a script for valium or something to deal with the sides.

Rock and a hard place, bro. You might just have to go full 127 Hours on this shit.

>Why are you being shitty to someone who obviously just wants help

Because he should be seeking one or more doctors' professional advisement for this problem, not the advice of an Eritrean racing pigeon message board and certainly not the advice of some back-alley Chink practicing eastern "medicine" that supposedly cured his mom but because eastern medicine isn't rooted in actual science there's no way of knowing if it worked at all. Because it's quite obvious that he should tell his partner about this medical problem.

And above all else because the answers to his questions are so painstakingly obvious that this thread seems like very subtle bait. I mean, come on, OP is asking Veeky Forums if he should take levofloxacin and moxifloxacin?

155 lb, 5'9"

If it were any other STD or STI I wouldn't be here in this thread but a lot of doctors, including several that I've been to, don't think ureaplasma is something that should be treated or even acknowledged.

I have had ureaplasma before OP, and lemme tell ya, its a real bitch to get rid of, let alone to get tested for. A lot of places here in the States don't test for ureaplasma at all, I had to drive 3 hours out just to get tested. I was treating it for two years before a doctor finally gave me moxifloxacin and it cleared it up. Tested two months after and it came back negative. I say suck it up and take the moxi, you don't want that shit damaging your sperm. Sorry you have to go through this

From my understanding, Ureaplasma is already naturally present in the vagina. In fact over 70% of sexually active people have it. So I'm not sure why you're having discharge and urination pain but maybe its not as big a deal as you think? Talk to a urologist