What negatively affects gains more, alcohol or weed?

What negatively affects gains more, alcohol or weed?

alcohol

granted, smoke enough weed and you'll fall into the classic pothead depression mode which means absolutely no gains anywhere in life.

Weed is degenerate; Alcohol is the gentleman's beverage. I never sip Gin without staring to the north east and toasting Sir Churchill.

Also moderation is key.

Alcohol is literally toxic, weed when vaporized or eaten has no negative effects unless you took way too much, you took too much, too much,

>2017
>drinking the fermented Jew
You're degenerate.
Alcohol actually impedes recovery, makes you stupid, violent, and a potential rapist, while weed can help you bulk. Alcohol turns people into savage niggers, while weed turns savage niggers into chill people.
Now run along and OD on your rotten sugar water.

Both suck. Alcohol is directly damaging to recovery, hydration and calories and good luck training with s bad hang over. Weed will make you less likely to want to train and will make junk food look much more attractive.

If I had to pick one I'd say alcohol. When I drink heavily, besides the thousands of extra calories, I'm weaker sometimes for a good 3 or 4 days after.

When cutting, alcohol is worse no question.

Weed makes me motivated and more in tune with my form, I don't even get munchies rather it distracts me from eating on a cut.

If you're a lazy person weed makes you lazy.

Alcohol is just bad

probably caffeine

>turns savage niggers into chill people.
Well, I wouldn't exactly call them "People"...

>alcohol turns you into a savage nigger

Yeah, if you're sixteen and just had your first taste of liquor. A true, disciplined man can hold his liquor and control himself six or seven drinks in. Not all of us are uneducated, selfish autisimos like yourself

>basing what you think of substances on which people do them.

Plz stop. Weed is just better for you. Dasafak.

Vaporising isn't foolproof. Still mild negative resporatory effects just speaking from personal experience.

Fuck off shill

Not a lazy person. Weed makes me a bit lazier. The key is discipline. Daily habit hasn't impeded my performance because I don't rely on motivation.

Well then you would be incorrect because they objectively are. I would call you a person even though I don't like you because I'm not impervious to facts.

Who is he shilling for? The weed industry? You're like people who say cuck all the time. You don't even know what it means, you're just following the herd.

>alcohol

Weed makes you stupid. End of fucking story

>Alcohol turns people into savage niggers

If alcohol is all it took to turn you into a savage nigger then you were always a savage nigger

If you drink to the point of a hangover you're doing it wrong

so does booze, dumbass

>DUDE WEED LMAO

Arnold even drank beer. The thing is to just use it in heavy moderation. A beer or two a week isn't going to kill you.

That said, you're better off using neither.

>while weed turns savage niggers into chill people.

>2016+1
>Taking any of those into your system.
>Making it

How about avoid taking shit and simply eating right?

why are people who smoke weed always arrogant and obnoxious cunts?

No it doesn't. It just makes you unmotivated.

Weed fucks your aggression, which is very very bad for long term gains

They're not. Your experiences are not representative.

alcohol is worse. i smoke weed every day
>pic related
this is how i feel
confirmed for haven't made it

When will they learn

Legit every guy that smoked weed before he was 18 I know is below 6ft.
One guy who's been smoking since like 14 is now 19 and like 5'6

I smoked a lot between 15-17, and I'm 6ft 3.

Alcohol, by far.
It just stops muscle synthesis.
The only downside of weed are the munchies, that some people can control.

Rather difficult when you're at university and want a half decent social life

Smoked since I was 14. now 6ft 5.

Both are shit for you. I quit alcohol and now I'm quitting weed as well. I'm sick of escaping my troubles. I need to fix them instead of ignoring them for a few hours then feeling worst the next day

Depends on the form of the alcohol and amount consumed.

Weed gets you baked no matter what and you're ingesting literal estrogen so I'd suggest you stay away from it unless you're trying to trannymaxx or emotional instabilitymaxx

Bruh, channelling tinytrip pre mass.

Help me to bulk

Weed is based off degeneracy so that.

why is everyone who smokes weed such a loser?

weed is cool if u aren't just a weak willed bitch who lets it take over ur life. ppl that smoke are much easier to socialize with and are less dramatic than non-smokers.

inb4 the middle aged white moms and nerdy wierdos of Veeky Forums scream "drug addict"

t. alcoholic

Good for you bro, keep it up and face life head on

They aren't, you just aren't cool enough to meet the other weed smokers.

Weed. The only adverse affect that basically everyone gets from weed is amotivational syndrome, meaning you will likely stop giving a fuck about maintenance or self improvement.

But that's wrong tho I've been smoking since 14 and I'm 6ft2 weed does not affect height, height is based on genetics you can't excersize to increase height

Had a date with a girl yesterday who smoked a joint right before the date. She was the worst person I've ever met. But they can socialize for sure m8

>taking drugs to escape your troubles
Not all of us are this autistic

Alcohol for me.

>last march started cuttting
>no more beer
>stick to vodka water thinking it would be better
>couple months in and dissapointed with cut results.
>quit drinking altogether
>pounds start flying off
>Start to get bored being sober on the weekends
>Buy a little bit of weed and a small pipe
>The urge to munch kinda sucked but was easy to get over
>never found it demotivating because I used it sparingly
>The weed was nice after a heavy gym day because I could come home and go to bed early for dem sleep gainz

Now i'm bulking and not blazing at all. Partly bc my gf isn't much a fan and because I recently got my Funs License and I don't wanna do illegal shit anymore bc the Leaf gov't would love to take them away.

>Not all of us are uneducated, selfish autisimos like yourself.

Do you know where you are?

I find drinking in moderation and smoking in moderation causes me no issues.
And over consuming both, alcohol is far more debilitating, weed just makes me groggy but a coffee fixes it, a bad hangover an only be cured by time and training is completely out of the question.

>is based off degeneracy
That means nothing. It literally means "it's bad because of muh feels".

Realistically, alcohol, since it prevents protein synthesis and has a plethora of negative effects on your general well-being, if moderation isn't exercised.

But weed has much more potential to fuck up your gains. If anything, because it destroys your body's ability to weigh how much "worth" doing something is.
It's going to make you into a lazy sack of shit by training your brain into thinking "Why spend an hour in the gym for 10ng of dopamine, when I can get like 50ng by smoking a blunt?"

Same goes for any productive endeavor in your life.

Some people could use the weed for general pain relief and appetite stimulant.

Some people could use the beer for a bit of carbs and higher silica intake.

im doing my undergrad in engineering, so alcohol is really part of the culture. As much as i love drinking, it's not good for lifting. Weed is much less harmful.

Booze is a lot of cals. inhibits protein synthesis, makes you feel bloated and being hungover gives you a bad session if you get the willpower to go.

But i love drinking way too much right now to give it up altogether. I just drink less now.

I'm not gonna pull the classic Veeky Forums "i'm 6'8 so clearly it refutes all evidence" but my dad was 5'7, my mom is 5'1, my grandparents on both sides were 5'4,5'1 and 5'8, 5'2 and I got great home cooking, even an excess of calories, I played plenty of sports, generally healthy and I grew to be....5'7. Shocking, I know, maybe if I didn't smoke weed I could have been 6'6.