Things That People Said That Made You Want To Get (even more so) Veeky Forums

tl;dr

A legitimate 4ft NOTHING manlet said to me:

>Hey user!
>Listen if you want to load this trailer, I need it stacked to the very top!
>You're a good loader but user is stronger
>look at trailer, guy who's beaten other dudes in push-ups alone during lunch break is loading.

I've been eating more or less carbs+small amts of meat only

>only for the last week, supersetting with water and beer before.
>This was even said yesterday morning

About to go full meat/cheese/vegetable diet after a long edible and hallucinogenic trip.
Going to work through the pain to load shit with arms.
Work through the pain with dumbbell squats/curl-bar deadlifts till I I can afford to get
a gym membership

>am 5ft 10, flat-foot
>semi fit, not rly tho.
>Havent dedicated a workout due to loading 25ft-56ft trailers
>day in, day out 10 hours a day (730am - 6, sometimes 6:30pm)
>displaced tailbone (shifted right)
>Military PT helps A LOT (practically resets itself for about a week and a half w/ only one full "work-out")
>ran out insurance, no way to actually reset after muscles tighten
>until about 90days of work is completed. even then 1500$ must be paid first.
>currently 5ft8in +3/4ths due to displacing (accurately measured by hospital, standing after check-up/prior to check up).

Living a lie on my drivers license

Thoughts?

>edible = already digested (fast burning carbs)
>easily digested by now. (1.5hrs)

Also forgot to add:

>reason for taking hallucinogenic is to associate bad taste+sensation with smoking nicotine
>not habitual smoker/drug taker
>pack takes half a week - a week to finish
>nothing consistent for ingestion/insufflation/inhalation for illicit substances

pls respond Veeky Forums

I've lurked long enough. time to get some HOT OPINIONS

U high bruh?

WAT
This makes no sense
Stop taking drugs

i kinda got the base of the thread:

>chick in highschool: "you will never have a gf if you keep playing computer games"

she was kinda hot back then but I obviously took her as a bitch and that helped motivate me to get fit. she currently goes to my gym years later and is kinda hot. I really want to plough her for ultimate karma plus I think she mires me

wtf are you trying to fucking say?!

You can't refer to multiple people as "user" in the same post.
You need to maintain a consistent POV in your writing and use punctuation so people know wtf is going on.
Your stories make no fucking sense.
What are you even upset about?

Delete this thread before if gets screencapped and you become a meme, you autist.

Don't remember exactly but it had something to do with the endorphins that get released when lifting feeling fucking dope.
They were so right.

What the fuck are you talking about

Dog, by the time I finished your first greentext I could tell that you were an unlikable spazz that thinks he knows almost anything about anytime.

I can tell that a conversation with you is downright annoying.

What the fuck are you talking about.

People disrespected me on multiple occasions.

what the fuck did I just read you little bitch?

ive never been this baffled in my life

user I want you to use your words and slowly tell me what you mean. Take your time now there's no rush.

include me in the screen cap

implying this will become a meme

This brings me to my next point kids...Don't smoke crack.

what the fuck are you on about
add me to the screencap

A manlet called me not strong as I have been going through a string of pain and binge carb eating (due to ease, not because of actual emotion cover-up.)

I have a physically demanding job that requires me to stay fit, and while I know I've been unkind to myself, I need to change to live longer and better. I already have considered myself mildly fit, but after this string of beginning bad habits, I feel I needed to better myself whole-heartedly. Not just half assed.

What have you all heard IRL about you whether personally or overheard that made you wish to go into the fray without hesitation?

pls respond