Moon imminent get in here biz

Moon imminent get in here biz

Why?

i will sell when it returns to ATH

When people realize districts are mini ICOs, it's going to moon real quick. A district can charge btc/eth for the right to vote. Each vote gives you equity/revenue sharing. So a district can raise btc/eth when it launches and asks for votes. DNT will be huge.

SamSame here homie. I only buy high and sell low. That is the chrisitian in me helping all my fellow /biz bretheren living in their mom's basement hiding form the sun.

Its just massively undervalued and now that its on bittrex volume is causing it to surge.

2000 sats

Easily, soon

>DNT will be huge
It's a great platform that doesn't have any notable examples of use. Can't reap revenue if there aren't any successful districts.
I can't buy in just on it being listed on bittrex, it needs at least one bright mind to step in and develop/build a successful district for this to graduate from shitcoin status. :c

wow just checked out this and it seems like a very solid project.

How is this only worthy 40m? What is the big turd? Scammy team? Waiting for roadmap milestone? Shitty adoption rate??? what is it guys???

It took them several months to get listed on bittrex so people lost interest. Its now on bittrex. The time is now

Don’t make the mistake I did and buy into the hype of this shitcoin. This whole districts thing is just a cute concept with little real world application. Seriously, it hasn’t moved in months. Put your money in something with tangible value like LINK or fuck just throw it into BTC

It didnt move because it was unknown the date when it would hit bittrex, as you can see it is already listed and trading. Its time to take your contempt for the coin out back. you lost some early on but fudding yourself out of it is just short sighted

Their developer (literally one dude, Malthus) pushed out ethlance which is a success (used already by vc hedge funds to hire ethereum coders).
Now they are launching GoDaddy for ethereum (name bazzar), which will probably gain success, let's see.
They raised around $15 million so have a war chest to hire great talent.
I see a strong future at the progress they are making. Soon anyone can launch a district, use their normie friendly platform, and raise capital and issue votes simultaneously. I see a strong trend at this point in time.
But I'm still watching their performance critically.

I never thought of this

Thanks OP just went all in

This should easily hit 1$

Yea i know faggot. Dnt is sec legal yet any district can ask for cash up front to vote. In all honesty, a district would have to require accredited investing if it asked for cash. But that isn't dnt's problem.

Disclaimer: I'm drunk and talking bullshit. Dnt like any coin is a risky venture. Not recommending anything so fuck off.

Bitcoin is also crashing so ezpect this one above many alts to increase as BTC value drops

Fuck off you fucking clown

Nobody is going to go looking for you if you advise a shitty investment.

Shill me your coin and shut the fuck up

It doesnt even have a logo up on bittrex. Thats how unknown this is still, its gonna explode upward

no point shilling this here, Veeky Forums is too stupid to realize how big this will be desu.

I read recently coin pumpers are getting targeted for market manipulation. Coins aren't immune to laws against pumping. I'm here to learn not pump, but I'll let you fags know it's just a shitty opinion so everyone is on the same page. Those discord pumps posted here are fucking up and you know it. Be straight,be honest even when drunk (like me). Too many pumpers here, and ill bet it's going to stop. Dont fuck around faggots.

You are drunk. Go back to your district.

Fair enough. Gn.

Thats fine, the less weak hands the better

What are these companies that are soon to use 0x with their products or what ever?

Its approaching the witching hours for americans and this one is still steady in its upward trend

Don't fall for the DNT meme, you will lose

loving the fud op

Nobody gives a shit about this token you're paying for the right to vote for districts that don't even exist yet

Thanks, see you tomorrow for easy 20% gains

Also, Decentraland is a District0x district. Tried telling people this a month ago.