>any tips Veeky Forums?
>when and how should i take it?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/yohimbine/
yohimbine.emgsites.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also taking a weight loss supplement bc normal cutting is too slow for me
>shit metabolism

hey bud. i took that shit and now this is how i look. willing to risk it?

Since you already have it, then at least do an ECY stack.

remember to give this posters IP to your ESTATE so they can sue for wrongful death

You should do some more research on anywhere other than Veeky Forums

Pretty sure you should be fasting or something for it to be effective.

What's your current BF%?

examine.com/supplements/yohimbine/
Note that insulin kills it so you gotta be on keto/lowcarb or at least fasted.

Your use of the terms stubborn fat and shred tell me you might be retarded, but I will guide you into becoming the yoihimbine demon.
Whatever caloric deficit you're working on, keep it the same, maybe lower it another couple hundred.

Skip breakfast, take your lunch later. Your goal is to not eat anything within a 16 to 18 hour period.

Determine your dosage carefully. I would suggest 1 cap at a time but you'll be impatient so I'll tell you to try 1 on your first day just to see if you have an allergy. Then try two, then 4, then 6, then 7 and 8. Increase day over day, do not ever redose during the day. You'll find your tolerance level once you begin feeling arbitrary anxiety, panic attacks, heart palpitations, and cold hands due to blood vessel constriction.

Cruise at one or two caps below your tolerance, taken two hours after you wake up, with 200mg caffiene. Your tolerance will depend on bodyweight and how much the sides bother you.

Yoihimbine works mainly because it makes your body prefer to burn fat over muscle or other energy sources, but it's completely worthless in the face of insulin. You HAVE to take it while fasted for a good while in order for the effect it has to actually function.

Also, yes, you can fucking murder yourself with it. Play safe.

The caffeine is mostly there to help you with fasting, though it also provides a supposed metabolic boost.

If you combine this shit with ephedrine you will probably fucking die. Mostly more because you're probably just stupid, but take it as you will.

I have not heard of anyone advocating for aspirin being included as in an ECA stack. I don't know how it might interact and I won't be the one to test it.

There was some dope yoihimbine FAQ being passed around in the DNP threads but I can't find it any more. Godspeed retard.

get some DNP and T3 u lil bitch

Also, your weight may go up. This is due to water retention brought on by the yoihimbine and will fade when you come off, or once you've been on long enough.

1. take it in a fasted state, 3-4 hours after your most recent meal.
2. do some kind of exercise (preferably steady cardio) about 20ish minutes after you pop it for about 20-40 minutes (weight lifting would also be fine, but cardio would be more effective for fat burn)
3. don't eat anything for an hour after you're done exercising

enjoy. YHCL is fucking fantastic and it's also good for blood pressure as long as you don't abuse the hell out of it. i'm gonna restock in a week or 2 since it's been a few months for me.

also, read and bookmark this site:

yohimbine.emgsites.com/

What's T3 and where do I buy it?

Works great with keto. Went from 230 to 200 in about three months.

the use of those words was purely ironic as why it was being implied and I had used quotation around stubborn fat, but thank you for everything else

bump

>aspirin
is an AMPK stimulator which increases llipolysis

17%

>weight lifting would also be fine,
anything which triggers glycolysis would trigger insulin secretion

I've tried this before
I was on day 3 and was increasing my dosage but I became angry at fucking any inconvenience
Side effect? Or not related

it makes you produce more Adrenalin so maybe this

Studies show it doesn't make a significant difference, check the hotnfit EC stack guide if it still exists
You can combine EC with Y, just skip the E dose till the Y is out of your system later in the day, I've tried it before. I don't think I did caffeine with the Y though, it got me jacked up on its own, hands shaking and shit at work

Energy demands trigger glucagon for sugar release from the liver my man

I read there is a point where lifting would begin to damp the activity of YHCL due to the demand from muscle thus releasing insulin where moderate cardio like dancerobics won't get there

I'm 19 and would like to try Yohimbine on a 2-3 month cut I'll be starting next month. Will it fuck anything up since I'm young and probably still developing?

Stats:
>5'6"
>155lbs, goal is around 135lbs - 140lbs
>30" waist, actual measurement not pant size which is usually 28
>Beard still comes in patchy and takes 4 days to get to what most would consider a 5 o'clock shadow.

Would Yohimbine effect my focus/concentration negatively? I know I have to fast and have done intermittent fasting for 16 hours over 6 months in the past with no psycological negatives.

bump

It would have to be some other mechanism, I'm not an exercise physiologist but demand from muscle would cause glucagon, insulin only occurs in exogenous high blood sugar situations whereas muscular use causes low blood sugar

>shit metabolism

Literally every hamplanet's excuse. Go kill yourself.

Stop eating so much instead. Safer and way more effective.

>Fucking fatass.

>155lbs
>30" waist
Holy fuck skeletor, you don't need to cut. Certainly not for 2-3 months or down to 135.

>3. don't eat anything for an hour after you're done exercising

more like 3-4 hrs

>yohimbine.emgsites.com/
>yohimbine.emgsites.com/
>yohimbine.emgsites.com/
>yohimbine.emgsites.com/
>yohimbine.emgsites.com/

this

rip OP he gonna die on this supplement.

You're forgetting the part that says I'm 5'6". I'll put in some lifting stats too:
>bench: 185 lbs 4x10
>squat: 245lbs 4x10
>deadlift: 345lbs 3x3
>dumbell row: 125lbs 4x10
>pull ups: bodyweight 75lbs
I'm not going to post a pic because I don't feel confident shirtless all flabby and without abs.

yohimbine.emgsites.com/ op here, read this

im getting back on this train, wish me luck

also does anyone know if stevia fucks with yohimbine?

infopic because infopic.

How long can you stay on Yohimbine? I'd like to stay on for the duration of my upcoming 2 month cut.

im not sure how long, if there even is a final limit but it's definitely longer than 2 months, you'll be fine

It's said that you don't build a tolerance to it so you won't need to cycle it. I'd say 2 months straight should be fine.

Lyle mcdonald says you should take about .1 gram per pound on an empty stomach before a workout in the morning.

Theoretically you could stay on it indefinitely since tolerance doesn't increase like it does with clen

as an apx 240is six footer I was using 20 mg at a go eventually working to taking an additional 10mg after the 40 minute half-life.

as a 53 yo I had to back off after a couple of bottles..

didn't scatter my mind anywhere as bad as ephedrine did...

I had used pic related

I recently bought another bottle off Amazon which smelled rancid when I opened it

I emailed the company about this and they sent me a free replacement ... which also smelled rancid.

If I dose in the morning and go for a walk, would my heart rate be all fucked up if I went for a run in the evening?

post pics

Are caffiene pills and niacin affective?

Congratulations you are dumb and fell for a meme. You paid money for literal garbage that will not benefit you in the slightest.

No, I look dyel, that's why I want to cut.

Pretty much this. Some studies have shown that it can help burn fat, assuming youre already fairly low body fat and have a good diet. Yohimbine makes me feel like absolute shit, so I avoid it.
OP, youre better off just hopping on EC stack desu.