I need to lose 40kg but im obseses with food cant stop eating, what can i do ? i really want to cut my veins, tried once

i need to lose 40kg but im obseses with food cant stop eating, what can i do ? i really want to cut my veins, tried once

Other urls found in this thread:

bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/
mediafire.com/file/7wt6a0atsad5ggv/30dayketogenicdietplan2015.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cut yourself freak

i eat 3400 calories a day and i fucking hate eating. if i never had to eat again id be happy as fuck

you don't have to eat, you never had to.

Keto works well for hunger control.

Just eat meat and leafy green veggies. Dont try to make keto substitutes of your favorite foods.

Drink only water or black coffee.

i have to for gains stupid

just stop eating. go play video or cut. take your mind off it. i have gerd n shit, makes. me nauseous but i manage

Stop eating food

i cant stop eating, i eat shit evey 10 min, i eat like 7000 calories a day and i get like 5 kg a week, i really need to stop but i just cant, im in a abysm of black hole and depression i really going to cut my veins and i cant do diet i dont know damm im so sad

do it lol

eat too, end up bedridden

ok ill livestream when it happens

ok thanks

You cut your arteries, not veins.

Good place is the radial pulse point in your wrist at the base of your thumb. Get a box cutter and slice there in line with your arm. Be sure to go deep enough.

Take som aspirin first. Takes the edge off the pain and keeps the blood from clotting.

Run yourself a hot bath and do it there to make clean up easier.

try just eating meat and salads for a few weeks
bacon
eggs
cheese
spinach
broccoli

heavily oiled and salted

report back

bacon ? this shit dont have fats ? i thought that i have to eat low carbs and no fat, how d o you tell me to eat bacon ? is this bait ? you want me to go more fat and kys my self ?

Try not to leave a mess for whoever needs to clean it

>fat makes you fat
look up keto
hell you could probably eat the same amount of shit and lose weight if you go high fat no carbs

worth a try if you're going to end yourself anyways

i never believed the theory that if you eat fat and no carb you lose weight , did you checked for yourself ? is it real? in 2010 i lost 40kg eating low carbs and no fat, are you telling me that eating bacon i will lose 40 kg ? i jsut dont believe it

there are proofs ?

lpease answer

of course it's real

your body burns carbohydrates first, then fats, then proteins
if you eat no carbs it burns fat
if you eat mostly fat it burns stored fat

just keep a slight calorie deficit and you'll shed pounds like crazy

the first week or two you'll feel like shit but after that it's smooth sailing

drink plenty of water
get a good amount of sodium
eat a lot of vegetables to keep your shit solid

I've done keto twice in the last five years, lost 32 pounds in 5 months the first time and 17 pounds in 3 months the second time

cut out sugar and you'll be amazed what happens

it is faster than the old method ? (low carbs and no fat )

with the old method i can lost 2-3 kg in a week and maybe 10k in a month eatingvery few

i have lost 30-40kg like 3 times in my life but always recover it very fast because i ate a lot, it cost me too much to lost it again, but with that method you say it look it will take too long ?

results may vary

but the keto diet is much less restrictive than low carbs and no fat

I got a mcdonalds gift card for christmas and I ate their daily for two weeks, 2 double cheeseburgers (with the bun taken off) and a large diet coke

I started keto again at the beginning of the month and I bought a full month of food for $100, mostly bacon cheese eggs and spinach

my ratio is 70% calories from fat, 25% calories from protein, and 4% calories from carbs
no bread
no sugar
diet drinks with aspartame is fine

I've never been OBESE obese, but my short-term results are pretty good
r/keto has a few posts of people losing 100 pounds in a year, that's like 45kg

wow edgy, what's being 16 like?

please give me food examples and how many times a day and what i have to eat and what not, thanks

bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/

tell me your bmr, i'll give foods in my next post

Youll find out in a couple years. Cant you wait?

also do you cook your own food or mostly get fast food/pre-cooked meals

google "keto menu" there's like a million pages of ideas out there.

>bmr
im 5'7 and 90 kg

>bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/
one moment

i cook myself

my brm is 1965.7

hi

mediafire.com/file/7wt6a0atsad5ggv/30dayketogenicdietplan2015.pdf
here's a basic guide I downloaded a long time ago
>staple foods
Spinach
Broccoli
Steak/Ground Beef
Bacon
Tuna
Coconut Oil
Butter
Cheeses
Eggs
Chicken
Green Beans
Pork Loin
Peanut Butter
high-fat low-carb salad dressings
Artificial Sweeteners (optional)
Spinach Dip for a snack
Heavy Whipping Cream
chicken broth/boullion

my favorite dishes:

Fried cheese
literally just throw meunster or queso fresco or paneer in coconut oil and fry it until the outside is crispy, it's like a grilled cheese sandwich with no bread

spinach salad with creamy caesar or buttermilk ranch dressing

Pork Loin

Lemon/butter roasted broccoli with parmesean

"bulletproof coffee"
coffee with butter, coconut oil, and heavy cream

McDonalds double cheeseburger (no bun)

Bacon & Mozzarella Meatballs

Cheese Scrambled Eggs

Stir-Fried vegetables in toasted sesame oil

Olives stuffed with Feta Cheese

A Spoon Fulla Chunky Peanut Butter

I'm 5'7" 95kg right now dude, chill out with the suicide shit, you'll be fine :^)

I'm on 1800 calories per day with 20g carbs, 120g protein, and 140g fat

DRINK LOTS OF WATER OR YOU'LL FEEL LIKE SHIT
I have a 52oz insulated mug at my desk that I drink and refill 3 times a day

that said, you also need more sodium/potassium/magnesium than your diet give you

consider supplements like fish oil and magnesium tablets
drink a cup or two of chicken broth daily to keep your sodium up

this is just a beginners guide of what I could remember off the top of my head though, there's tons of resources around the internet, and Veeky Forums loves keto so there's always a thread or two asking about it

also you'd better be writing down everything you eat and counting calories

or using a site like myfitnesspal to track what you're eating

ok thanks very much for all, will do that

>i really want to cut my veins
do it faggot

Can i save this rare pepe?

read the wiki mayn. you can eat 100000 calories in a day, but if you burn 100001 you'll lose weight. start an exercise regimen, be it running, lifting, biking, whatever, and gradually start trying to work out every day.
As for the food problem, don't go cold turkey, try to taper down on shit food and switch to healthier, more wholesome, and less calorie dense food. it's not healthy to drop a lot of weight in a very short amount of time, so don't expect great results immediately. fitness and health take time to develop. best of luck brother