What coins under $1 worth buying for decent hold?

I bought some coins under $1 few months back that are around $3-4 right now. What coins you see this happening to?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bKr79X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why does the dollar price per unit matter? what matters is market cap

LINK, FUN
t. not bagholder

Kyber

link

HIVE

Ripple. Currently sitting at the table with Microsoft. This is not even remotely priced in atm. Pic related.

iota

sub

ODN

>coins under $1
Ripple.

Remember when a sticker that inferred a .000000678% chance that maybe somewhere in some universe someday there might be a possibility of a particular coins association with microsoft, and that was used to hype the coin ten bucks in a couple of days? Well, here that Legendary Association is in black and white irrefutable print with Ripple. This coin is spring loaded.

Coss

FUN, also buy the dip on LINK

Shill me on this and I will throw in $300 worth

I have some myself. I saw this morning it went up over 100% on Blockfolio and it went back down. Anyone know why that is?

lomocoin rebranding coming next week

its probably an error. It also happened 3 weeks ago where COSS went to $2 within 3 hours

Zrx

Eboost, 12m circulating supply and currently under 3k sats, big partnerships revealed at CoinAgenda soon, do I need to say anymore?

Ripple. Currently sitting at the table with Microsoft. This is not even remotely priced in atm. Pic related.

LINK announcements coming soon! NOT PRICED IN DUE TO FUD!

I hope you're right. Ive been hodling for fucking ages now

NAV

XVG will get close to $1.

AND VOLUME

Unironically LINK.
Also, if you want one under 1 cent, TRX. No joke, you fags are never going to see this one coming.

>TRX
nice just bought 100k

blockmason credit protocol token

Source?

TRX just hit rank 36 most popular.

Get in now before it moons after the fork

cause thats how brainlets think

ASCH (XAS) - Look at what's starting to happen with it. And it's a legit project. Moon is coming

join the crypto pumpgroup! discord.gg/bKr79X

it's some shit going on at etherdelta

that was because some retard missed a 0 on etherdelta lol

This makes me cringe so hard. You realise the price of the coin doesn't matter. The market cap and circulating supply is what matters. People are recommending ripple which has an $8 billion market cap. That means for the price to double it needs an additional $8 billion injected into it out of thin air. If you want 2x,3x or 4x your money over a short period of time choose low market cap coins with high potential.

If you don't understand why 'under 1$' doesn't mean shit in crypto, you shouldn't invest in crypto at all. Go buy some bonds

chainlink and alis

Aeternity.

COSS

OP the dollar value doesn't matter because you can buy fractions of a single crypto

eg: you can buy 0.0001 Bitcoin at 59 cents

you should be thinking in terms of % growth in short / long term

stop being needlessly aggro

it's a common thing for people to misunderstand,

don't drive people away from crypto currencies when we could be encouraging everyone to learn more,
thus increasing the crypto economy as a whole

MALC.

It's at 1sat now.

ELIX

MBRS. Available on Etherdelta and Cryptopia. Get in before devcon 3. Thank me later

what do MBRS and Devcon3 have in common? Or are you just trying to offload your bags?