No matter how Veeky Forums you get

>no matter how Veeky Forums you get
>will never have a v e r a g e filipina QT GF

I think this girl has a secret

and it's that it has a dick

Dated a THICC lbfm in hs but was too beta to bang her. Ive wasted my chance, but its not too late for you, fellow anons. If youre white youre gonna have no problems.

>filipina QT
2017 is the year of thicc negresses

>GF
>implying that isnt a trap

Literally the worst Asians

So ugly i actually hope its a man.

this is true

>thicc LBFM

the best

>that bare hint of a mustache
user, I

You marry one, you marry her family. I'm sure this happens with most cultures but with filipinas....it's too true.

My ex was Filipino background. Most interesting thing was depending on the lighting in photos she could pass for mexican, asian, or a light skin black girl when she was tan. So that was cool, plus I have a thing for tan lines which are hot

I'm okay with this

>liking the mexicans of the asian race

>tfw the cutest filipina i know is 12
living here sucks

Thais also.

>all these faggots who think the OP is your average filipina

as a guy that lives in this shithole country, the average woman here looks like a crossbreed between harambe and a fucking three headed pile of animated dogshit

save yourselves and never go near these vile whores, their families will suck you dry of everything but your semen

why are all flips so fucking ugly?

Looks like a monkey to me

Might be because I'm so far removed from something like this but that actually makes me more excited knowing that. I come from a very small family, only child and just my mom and dad are left, I've always wanted to know what it would be like to have a big family. Though I feel that you are saying it's a negative thing?

It's a negative thing from his perspective. If you're into having a large, close family, then more power to you.

You won't be family, you'll be a meal ticket.