Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

eggnutritioncenter.org/blog/new-study-indicates-no-association-between-egg-and-cholesterol-intake-and-heart-disease-risk-in-finnish-men/
news-medical.net/news/20160211/Study-High-cholesterol-diet-or-eating-eggs-do-not-increase-risk-of-cardiovascular-diseases.aspx
jn.nutrition.org/content/134/1/187.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>used a fork to spread margarine

...shit

>eggs

enjoy your heart disease and clogged arteries

>Butter on Eggs
I bet you are some Slavshit

...NOT!

slav squat champion here; we do not put butter on eggs.

>butter
>no seasoning

disgusting

I'm black. Butter is seasoning.

you may be black but you have the soul of a midwestern white man. Show your relatives from the south those eggs you made. I hope they roast your ass.

>Butter
Why?
Where's the paprika?
The pepper?
The hot sauce?
The hopes?
The dreams?
The gf?

Put on some cayenne and call it a day.

>no hot sauce
what a boring existence

Hard boiled eggs with some salt is a good healthy snack

>only 3 eggs
rookie numbers, user

I don't like hot sauce.

they're not in my stomach and they're under cooked .. enjoy your sal manilla

They're not soft boiled

>sal manilla

Way to confirm mental retardation.

Fucking idiot thats 6 eggs

>doesn't know what 6 halves adds up to

No paprika.

that's clearly 6 eggs dumbass

He will never eat eggs like Gaston.

>no paprika
isten neveben...

No salt+pepper

>tfw the common hot sauces here aren't even hot
>tfw it's just tomato sauce with a tiny bit of pepper and a shit ton of sugar

>no pepper
>butter
Get out

You know that's been debunked plenty of times, right?

iktfb. I'm always on the prowl for good sauces I've never tried/heard of.

>tfw you pick a sauce you've never tried before and it ends up becoming a staple that you put on fucking everything

Nice momscience

Eggs don't have any carbs you simpleton.

looks like the perfect breakfast baka

>750 mg of dietary cholesterol

I really hope there's a big bowl of bran flakes we're not seeing.

750mg of testosterone? Fuck yes.

I only eat eggs scrambled. Anyone have some suggestions of stuff to add besides salt and pepper?

Brown sauce lad

>Eggs and HP

Fuck me lad I luh that shit

>butter
>not paprika

cmon son step it up

just go to the local store and buy a few sauces try em out see what works best for u

Awww shit, nucka. Just checked this out on Amazon and saw that the top 20 has this shit in it twice. #2 (behind sriracha), and #20 as the 3 pack. Gonna have to order some of this.

if you do decide to make hard boiled like in ops pic believe it or not a lil dolip of hoisin sauce is amazing on them

>eggs and horsepower
what did he mean by this

>no fat free tangy mayonaise

wtf

>he doesn't go on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

>Not drinking you're work out buddies semen
NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT

>implying I don't use two of the most patrician boards on 4chin

>I disregard professional physicians and get health advice from blogs.

New studies within the last couple years had proven this false, hadn't they?

Post one

eggnutritioncenter.org/blog/new-study-indicates-no-association-between-egg-and-cholesterol-intake-and-heart-disease-risk-in-finnish-men/

A recently published study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that men who consumed moderate amounts of eggs and moderate-to-large quantities of cholesterol did not exhibit greater coronary artery disease (CAD) rates or greater coronary artery intima-media thickness over a 20 year period than did men who ate fewer eggs or less cholesterol. The lack of a relationship between egg and cholesterol intake and CAD rates persisted in men with an ApoE4 phenotype that makes them more susceptible to heart disease.

The findings of this study corroborate a growing number of studies indicating little or no association between dietary cholesterol intake and the risk of CVD. Further, they take recent meta analyses such as those by Rong et al (BMJ, 2013; 346:e8539) and Shin et al (AJCN, 2013;98:146-159) one step further. These analyses found no association between egg intake and higher risk of CVD in healthy populations; the Finnish study indicated that men with a higher genetic predisposition of developing CVD were not at greater risk even after long term egg and/or cholesterol intake.

With an eye towards dietary guidance, the researchers concluded that they

“…did not find any indications of a relation of moderate egg consumption (up to 1 egg/d) or moderate-to-high dietary cholesterol intake with increased CVD risk, even in highly susceptible individuals. Hence although our results are based on a rather small population, the findings suggest that removal of the recommendation to limit dietary cholesterol intake (including egg consumption) does not involve a marked risk for population health.”

(citations and sources at bottom of the page)

news-medical.net/news/20160211/Study-High-cholesterol-diet-or-eating-eggs-do-not-increase-risk-of-cardiovascular-diseases.aspx

(cont...)
"The study found that a high intake of dietary cholesterol was not associated with the risk of incident coronary heart disease - not in the entire study population nor in those with the APOE4 phenotype. Moreover, the consumption of eggs, which are a significant source of dietary cholesterol, was not associated with the risk of incident coronary heart disease. The study did not establish a link between dietary cholesterol or eating eggs with thickening of the common carotid artery walls, either."

get fucked

jn.nutrition.org/content/134/1/187.full
>Extensive research has failed to establish a definite link between dietary cholesterol intake and disease progression (4). Numerous population studies have clearly demonstrated the lack of a relationship between egg intake and CHD (chronic heart disease)

btfo kid

Is that butter on hardboiled eggs?

You could probably make it better if you took out the yolks, whipped them with the butter, then put them back in the egg whites a la devilled eggs.

Or just make devilled eggs

>taking the bait

we put mayo

My greatest accomplishment of 2016 was learning how to properly poach eggs. I'm not even memeing - it's made every single morning that little bit more delicious.