So is starting strength a meme or not?

So is starting strength a meme or not?

I'm doing the Reddit PP and are stronger than most of the Starting Keks here who spend the same time lifting

starting strength is a meme is a meme

thats a meme

I'm doing SS and am stronger than most of people spending 6/7 days a week doing reddit PPL who have liftet for the same amount of time

>going to the gym twice the numbers of times to hit your muscles with less frequency than a full body split

I'm only going 4 days since I'm just doing Squats twice a month, because I don't have leg and are heterosexual.

Kinda. It's more about getting people into the habit and used to training. Definitely not meant to be a long-term program

meme
mēm/Submit
noun
an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.

it fits that definition pretty well.

as far as it's merit as a program, it will serve beginners well. it's not the only program that's good for beginners, but it is a good one.

because noobs can progress just as easily with half the work required for an intermediate/advanced lifter to progress

>

>i hardly train legs at all because my bf like my skinny girl legs
>im stronger than u guys

Stronger at what exactly? Dumbbell curls? Dumbbell shrugs?

That's the point, man. Noobs progress between workouts. Doing a meme 6 day PPL with weekly progression as a beginner is a waste of time.

my bad senpai, didnt realize i was actually greeing with you

I'm gonna get a gym membership and start doing SS soon. Where do I learn more about intermediate/advanced workouts in the meantime so I'll be prepared when I get there and understand more theory?

you don't. stick to starting strength for 3 months minimum before you consider learning about other programs.

It's not a meme but that doesn't mean it's a decent routine; there are better ones available for beginners.

yes it's really bad don't do it you'll get fat

get on a 5 day split, you'll look like zyzz in a year! promise!

lmao

considering this thread you'll 100% do something wrong and not make as much progress as you could be doing on Starting Strength

you'll be doing SS for a lot longer than the minimum of about 6 months since that minimum is an estimate for people who actually do it right

like what? :^)

PP. It's PPL but you don't do legs until you're more advanced.

Could you imagine looking like this?

Like.. on a daily basis looking in the mirror and seeing that staring back at you?

I certainly ain't perfect, and wish I could change a few things... but holy hell.

Could you imagine having jet black, curly hairs on your thighs.

This horrible complexion.

Jesus fucking Christmas I love being white

>It's PPL
>recommending a split with weekly increments to a beginner when his muscles are already recovered after 72 hours
it's like you want him to gimp himself on purpose

Bench, OHP, Deadlift and Rows