Why didn't you buy VTC when it was $1.25 a week ago when I told you to

Why didn't you buy VTC when it was $1.25 a week ago when I told you to...

i actually did thanks

Because I never saw the thread :(

Should I buy now or will it drop a little?

Why is this now such big deal, since the coin has existed like +2 years?

I think it's got atomic swaps now, and also the whole drama with Bitcoin is pissing people off so they're going to "upgraded Bitcoins" like vert

Because I bought two months ago for 50 cents rookie

They have a program now that sets everything up for you to mine with a click of a button using gpus and getting the miners over to your coin is the first step towards making a name for yourself. The coin is also halving in a month and further down the line it's going to add privacy features so it got a lot going for it.

I bought at 0.7

it isn't none of them are. verge, navcoin, etc.

if its been around since 2013-2015 and hasn't gotten any traction, it never will. its just pump and dumps on coins that have the luxury of already being "grandfathered in" to exchanges, but are so old they're basically dead and make easy pump and dumps on what little news those coins have.

Bought 800 when it was 0.40$

Seems like the trust is high. I'll buy soon, it may at least reach 10$ in the next month

I wish I did this. I wish I put all my money into it. Would've quintupeled my money

I bought for 20k sat

just like litecoin was?

>around since 2011
>nothing happens for 6 years
>suddenly in 2017 it goes from 4$ to 90$

and now it's going all the way down again. like i said: they make easy pump and dumps, although litecoin is a special case because it's being propped up entirely by chinese miners.

I'm just a fan of vertcoin.

IDK why but I just want it to succeed. There are many people like me all over the internets. By this alone vertcoin will succeed. Because it has strong community that belive in this coin and what it stands for.

Bought 5000 vtc at 0.5cents a months ago and sold at 0.75, how the fuck was i supposed to know whales would pump this shit coin and why the fuck should i feel about it

>lightning network hype hasn't even started

Ya fucked up dum-dum

Digibyte is faster your logic is stupid

Because you don't have a reputation for giving winners, you have no reputation - I don't just trust every pajeet on here shilling a coin.

>VTC
>Shitcoin

Same. Vertcoin just seems so perfect. It would solve every problem and it would truly be Satoshi's vision.
If Bitcoin is Gold, and Litecoin is Silver, Vertcoin should be the paper money everybody uses every day