Congrats on the weightlo-ahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahaha

congrats on the weightlo-ahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahaha

*breaths*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

it haha it oh oh ho it looks great! hHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

leave him alone

wow man you're so edgy

>(you)

This isn't real is it?

If it is, isn't there anything that can fix the skin?
If there is no way to fix the skin, if I were them I'd just become a powerlifter to fill out the skin instead.

Disgusting.
Fattys get what they deserve.

>if I were them I'd just become fat again to fill out the skin instead.

ftfy

ye im sure he got laid lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaao

Isn't that the same as being a powerlifter?

kek

after skin surgery hell be fine i guess
dont bully people

The skin will fix itself in time.

Your shitty, aggressive and awkward attitude won't.

Are you sure they can fix something like that? He'd be left with huge scars and probably skin will still sag?

Its been years tho
Kek

>Your shitty, aggressive and awkward attitude won't.

Can you do us a favor and fuck back to plebbit?

I like how he tucked his skin into his underwear in the second pic

Did his saggy skin cause his pants to fall down too?

>im not self-conscious at all
>i...i-im confident now
>i dont care about this duvet attached to my body at all

give it 2 - 3 years he'll be found hanging from the ceiling using his own flubber

anyone know how much surgery costs for loose skin?

He could get surgery, but he's choosing not to. He's trying to serve as an inspiration for people who are scared about lose skin.

The thing is, if he lost the weight slower, it wouldn't be so bad.

Also, if he wasn't so fat in the first place, it wouldn't be so bad.

Whatever, leave him alone.

Why is his skin so bad when he doesn't seem that old?

I dropped from like 150kg - 90kg in less than 2 years and I barely have any loose skin in my mid 20s

Like even his face is saggy wtf

Dude looks like fucking Meltman

lmao get fucked. once a lardass, always a lardass.

Not getting surgery for that skin is like fat people who claim being fat is healthy.

The skin doesn't look good and he should feel bad about it, I would want myself to feel bad about it if it was me and I would go get surgery and if it was still loose after that I'd get into powerlifting or something to fill out the skin.

You don't live in some fantasy world thinking something like this is something to be proud of, it's something to be ashamed of.

Yes, losing the weight is something to be proud of. The skin is not something to be proud of and it is not the same as putting on clothes to show how much you lost.

It's insanity.

genetics and he lost almost 200lbs

it doesn't effect you, why the fuck do you care so much?

It's worth a "woah, look at that", and then move on. Your posts carry such a judgmental weight, why don't you worry about something else.

Completely missed my point.

>goes on Ellen because a video of him and his skin went viral
>refused people offering to pay for surgery because his skin is a reminder of where he has been and is a part of him
>gets a car from Ellen instead

John David is based af what's wrong with you all

He could be saving the money he makes from documenting his journey to get the surgery eventually.. He's got to milk it dry first though to get maximum profits.

Surgery. Or just gaining a shitload of muscle overnight.

>AWOOOOOO!

Bicycle and hard work.

>y-you look great user

What a selfish prick.

Somewhere there is a little kid with a matching blood type who was in a fire and needs more real skin.

This asshole could go get his excess skin removed and it could be donated to that kid.

Instead he want's to walk around looking like a giant scrotum.

Go get surgery and donate some flesh bag.

Selfish prick.

>ripping on guys who turned their lives around
they made it further than you, you dyel fuck.

sounds like a stupid fuck if you ask me

he's probably retarded enough to not have his face fixed or get a natural face mask if he ever gets acid attacked and fortunate enough to have eyesight.

>"i... may look like a fucking freak that scares away other people and makes children cry, but ill wear it with pride! cause like, im a special snowflake and all!"

Is this possible? I know you're trolling but can the skin be used somehow?

Losing weight is not something to be proud of because he should have never been fat in the first place
If you fix something you broke in the first place it's a neutral action

It is possible and sometimes people need skin for face reconstruction but they usually cut it from their ass

Getting fit isn't something you should be proud of because you're supposed to be fit. It's a neutral action.
>implying you're fit

I used to be obese and rather than proud I feel ashamed I ever let myself be like that

>loose skin looks like a ribcage
>swole
>get to be swole skeleton
>not wanting to go Skeletor Mode

>Underrated kekle

good job making fun of a man that fucking made it

>it doesent affect you

fuck off cuck, i pay every month to keep fattys alive, all the health insurance i pay goes to theire fat gutts, i dont even get sick or visit a doctor but still pay while fattys kill theireself with coke and . burgers.

>looking like that
>"making it"
LMAO

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>tfw lose 150 pounds and look like pic related but with lower muscle mass and slightly higher bf%
t-thanks for the support g-guys

>a man that fucking made it

where? who? wtf? wrong thread?

A lot of fat people get fat when they're a child because they're not taught what a proper diet consists of and because the parents feed their child trash.
Most obese people are not in control of that until later in life when they're actually informed enough and conscience enough of it to make a change, and if they do I think they deserve respect for that.
Getting fat when you're an adult and then losing it again, I agree with you that they shouldn't have gotten fat in the first place when they had all the information already.

Pussy

the second picture, trying to cover up the scrotum/stomach omg

Hory shit. Top kek

He made a positive change, back off, mong

Can you do us a favor and grow the fuck up?

Belittling others for trying is probably one of the worst possible traits you could have. Short of celebrating that weakness on a Mongolian homoerotic dating pictureshow support group

Thats the joke you fucking tard

thats the spirit

autist

Why did he change from mexican to american?

he pulls his pants over his folds to hide them.

1. Good for him for getting some discipline and control in his life and losing what looks like hundreds of pounds.
2. What the fuck is the point of losing weight after being that overweight? For health I understand but aesthetics are fucked without surgery. Most superficial grils will be turned off by the skin when the shirt comes off. Sure there will be a select few who'll still fuck you but that can be said about being fat too.

>Sure there will be a select few who'll still fuck you but that can be said about being fat too.

I honestly think there would be more people willing to fuck someone who is fat then there would be girls who want to fuck someone with 10 feet of saggy skin and nipples nearly touching his obliques.

>tfw nipples so taut.

How to achieve Flying Squirrel mode?

What's so bad about fat anyway? Fat people aren't unhealthy necessarily it's fat sedentary people who are. If I were super obese I'd probably lift and do shitloads of cardio while still eating a ton and accept the fat. A lot of girls like fat dudes anyway.

>remove the extra skin
>get shredded
>go as Frankenstein's monster every Halloween
>slay puss

>muh fatties are athletes dot jay peg

Just get the damn surgery.

Scars can be removed later too.

You cant be fat and healthy the hearth disease risk and strain on the body is still way above normal

I've known a lot of hefty people to be far more athletic than your average shitposter. It's the skinnyfats who tend to be unathletic uncoordinated pieces of shit.

Yes you can. The extra strain on your body can easily be offset by strengthening your bones and muscles. Your internal organs can easily stay healthy by doing cardio and getting healthy nutrients in your diet.

On the other hand, not saying I want to look like this guy but you're a clueless retard. kys

I must say, nipple-less pecs look pretty aesthetic

that guy is so fat he cant do parallel squats without his gut getting in the way.

I'm sure you could have your nipples removed user.

I know NFL linemen who weigh over 300 lbs who can outrun you and snap your skinny as neck with two fingers

ok user

It might appear to be. I used to think myself of a "fathlete" because I could outrun my skinny friends and was quite strong but the prediabetic state and high LDL were still going to hit me
Sure genetics can keep those troubles away for some time but only so long

Shhhh - everything's ok - no need to go making up stories now.

You will be able to tell he got surgery done for sure just from all the scars and even if he goes to top notch surgeons they will tell him he's not going to look "normal". His problem was he lost weight way too fast and instead of pairing up cardio/conditioning along side of lifting he just did cardio in the beginning and probably ate at a deficit which is fucking stupid but most of these noobs do that shit hence why he has so much loose skin
>tldr; was morbidly obese and didn't have proper knowledge of macros and ate at a deficit while doing lots of cardio

This is me when I was still dyel. The skin is a bit better now that I filled it up but still bad and noticeable.
I have a 8/10 qt rich af gf, and I fucked 17 girls and 5 guys since I lost weight.
Stay mad KHVs, chinlets and manlets.
I'm melting and can get laid while you're just shitposting and masturbating ahahahahah

only insecure people make fun of others

If you get the surgery, do you have the option to remove your nips?

you can easily curb these problems through diet and exercise. there's kinda an entire sport in america the revolves around insanely fat people having absurd amounts of strength, speed and cardiovascular endurance.

the issues with being fat are almost 100% related to the fact most fat people don't take care of their health at all. they over eat, eat junk food instead of healthy food and are sedentary.

le epic trol i trol u i'm gonna go put on my trollerskates and do a triple 360 backflip into the trollercopter

not same user, but you're clearly the autist in this situation

Hell need some surgery probably, but his skin will also retract with time. The skin is a fascinating organ.

why you gotta be mean :(
I always defend you guys in threads like these even though I don't have saggy skin, and now you got and make fun of me for being ugly
not cool bro

If you're not sedentary, you're not fat. Just because a fat person might get out ever once in a while doesn't mean they don't spend the largest portion of their day eating and sitting.

>A lot of girls like fat dudes anyway
No.

Saying you can be fat while also being healthy is nothing more than a coping mechanism. The reality of the situation is, being fat in and of itself is unhealthy. It puts a great amount of stress on the organs and joints, leads to high blood pressure, and leaves you winded after a flight of stairs. Healthy people don't get slightly winded doing everyday activities.

Well depends on how bad it is. In the pic of OP they defo have to remove the nos and sew them back on but in less extreme cases just tightening the skin and removing the excess fat is enough for the nipple to be on the right spot.
I'm 100% sure in OP's pictures case he can have his nipps removed AND it will cost him less aswell since removing and replacing the nipps takes longer and requires more skill.
How the fuck did you even come up with this question and why the fuck did I answer.

Go fuck yourself you miserable piece of shit. The guy improved his life. Good On him. Eat a fucking dick

>If you're not sedentary, you're not fat
lol
that's not how it works.

> A lot of girls like fat dudes anyway
> No.
Yes.

Say that to 300+ nfl linemen who are stronger than you who are richer than you who can also outrun you. It's harder on your body to be fat. Oh gee that means you're helpless. Look at Greg Nuckols ffs dude holds records and looks like a fatty.

I dunno man. I just find nips on a man unaesthetic. Cartoons and such generally don't have them; just smooth pecs. I'm not going to go out of my way to remove mine, but if it were an option at the time I might consider.

He didn't make it......

Lol you cannot be serious with that skin remark. His skin will NOT look any better than this as he's been at this weight for several years now, meaning it's permanent.
Surgery will be the only solution.

Maybe do a Google search on how skin works? Yeah it's never going to go back to what it was but it will get better than that

yes they're called skin grafts, usually they take the skin from your own body (legs or something)

>and 5 guys

wat

Kys

This guy refuses people who offer to do it for free while I can't even find a family member or friend to spot me 2.5 k for my surgery. Come on already saved 15k and I'm getting so close to my goal it gets harder to deal with this loose skin everyday.
Should have the money before summer so atleast one less summer in my life where I dont have to be ashamed to take off my shirt to go swimming.
You're right OP he looks like shit and should get it fixed instead of being self righteous about it.
Does anyone know if this guy has a gf?

How do I into melting marvin mode?