What are the benefits of intermediate fasting

what are the benefits of intermediate fasting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmrXDc6OVqg
youtube.com/watch?v=5F5o0a4p_3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being hungry and irritable, sending your hormones on a rollercoaster, no gains, no libido, bloated after eating all your food in a 5-6 hour period, etc basically IF is code for never gonna make it

not much, other than skipping breakfast, which makes it easier to lose weight for some people

all the other benefits are hugely exaggerated, like most fitness memes. it won't change ur life

>intermediate

She is so qt

who's the qt?

It's literally just skipping breakfast.

trappy

got sauce on her?

youtube.com/watch?v=kmrXDc6OVqg

This dude is just drowning in pussy.

I've been doing IF for months and it saves your time, makes you much more resistant to hunger and improves your ability to eat a lot in a short period of time. It feels good, you feel less like a slob who has to stuff his face for the entire day.

Is that actually a "trap", she looks like a biological woman.

(im very PC)

Lefties die

No really, your entire post is fucking cancer, leave you fucking cyst.

>her
regularly posts on /plg/

Uh, whats with that IPF coach polo? Please don't tell me trappy is a professional trainer now.

What are u going to do about it fatty?

Being rude just for the sake of being rude is SAD and low energy.

youtube.com/watch?v=5F5o0a4p_3U

I miss Trappy. She was great. Trappy pls come back ;_;7

Placebo and makes cutting easier

Just use intermittent for bulking since its easier. If you're cutting, then you may as well go with the "warrior" diet. It's where you eat your entire meal at the very end of your day. Giving yourself only 1 hour to consume your daily calorie intake limit. Which most people will barely get down unless you drink a gallon of pure sugar water. Try it out. It's great for starting a cut.

>fat apologist
>on Veeky Forums

>didn't bother watching the video: the post

i watched a video with a bunch of false equivalencies about calories in calories out with a guy arguing for a model with less statistical correlation to weight loss than that of calories in calories out.
>Hurr durr science man on utube saiz somthing so i agree without critical thinking or understanding of mid-level scientific reasoning

Calorie control can be easier so long as you don't over-compensate in your feeding window

More convenient

- that is all

Is there anything worse on Veeky Forums than plg? Anytime I take a look it's just a tripfag circlejerk/dramafest. SAD

The dude literally references several studies where in the observer reduced or increased the weights of the study participants by increasing or decreasing calories in to support his argument about a change in BMR while dieting but completely ignores the fact that that very study he cites is the evidence of cal in cal out model working and adhering to the laws of thermodynamics as predicted

the only studies he cites where the participants didnt lose weight are ones where the participant controls and reports their diet which are well known to have reporting bias and are essentially junk science used by peddlers of fad diets

i think immediate fasting is better

>tfw did IF
>tfw didnt lose weight
>tfw working out I was eating 3k calories in my 1 hour period

I knew chocolate was calorie dense but BOY WAS IT

increased HGH levels
increased test when training fasted
slower fat gains while bulking
loss of hunger feel (makes cutting easier)