Alternative to barbaric surgery

So here is the thing. I'm about 200lbs overweight. My doctor suggested surgery but I have declined because
-I am the primary caregiver to a toddler and cannot just up and take time off from being a parent
-My SO is disabled and cannot fully care for said toddler while I'm in recovery
-I'm a full time student with a physical job.

I know I'm an emotional eater. I did have a psychiatrist but she left the health system. Took myself off of Zoloft because it became it became nearly impossible to get a simple refill. It absolutely became impossible to get refills for klonopin. Picked up pot to control anxiety but quit in attempt to get a better paying job. Pot did not make me eat more.

Please help

Other urls found in this thread:

sailrabbit.com/bmr/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>200 lbs overweight
>SO is disabled
In what kind of hellish reality do you live
Also
>barbaric surgery

>I'm about 200lbs overweight
>PARENT

kill yourself so your child won't grow up to be a fat sack of shit like you.

The kind where auto correct likes to fuck shit up

>200lbs overweight
>disabled SO
>have a toddler

Yeah fucking right, what happened, did your SOs mom have to use a broom to hold back the fat flaps?

Fuck I bit the bait. Good job OP.

Actually he was in a car accident But ok. You know shit can happen after people have sex.
And no I wasn't always 200lbs over.

>You know shit can happen after people have sex.
this is physically impossible

>-I am the primary caregiver to a toddler
You mean your wife's son?

Also stop eating you fucking cuck, your post reeks of low IQ and the hysterical temperament of a low T high estro cuckcel, but I'm pretty sure that if you actually try (i.e. aren't just suicidal and in denial) you will be able to do that.

Are those... 2,5 pound dumbbells?

I think they're 10lbs, so yeah

Just stop eating all the time you fat fuck. Jesus christ being that overweight you can lose pounds a day just sitting on your ass not eating like a fucking pig. Look at yourself in the mirror until you're so sick you can't stuff your gullet with any more shitty food. Throw away all the candy and soda in your house. Children will look up to you as a role model no matter how good or bad you are so start being a good parent and lose some goddamn weight so your kid doesn't grow up to be a fat fucking loser like you. Fuck you just made me angry.

human puddle is the first thing that came to my mind when i saw the image

Is the toddler biologically your kid?

No, it's my SO's son.

> "... but she left the health system"
Wow, you drove her out of a product professional that she studied years for, gratz.

The medication thing is a lot of excuses, but I'm not surprised because fat people are inherently lazy. You can't find someone to watch your child for a few days? Okay, what's going to happen to that child in a few months when your dead? He/She will end up in a foster home till he/she is 18. Let's hope it's a good one, growing up in the system can be rough.

You make me sick.

Don't you ever put your kid on a leash and take it for walks?

A mile a day *at least* would do wonders for both of you

Women: the post

One thing.
Count your calories and consume less calories than you need.(less than your TDEE)
Use this calculator to calculate your TDEE.
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
That's the only way to reliably lose weight. Don't read into that bullshit they put in magazines.

>is disabled due to being morbidly obese
>partner also disabled somehow
>decide it's a good idea to bring a completely defenseless human being into it that you need to care for
Fucking off yourselves.

Wow Veeky Forums I knew you could be retarded but Holy fuck. How retarded are you to think anyone posting is op or are you the kind of people that believe everything you read?
-actually I'm a girl and I'm pretty this kid is mine. I popped her out of my vagina after all.
-my doctor was an intern. As in she graduated (which clearly half you fucks won't ever do.)

disregard this, I suck cocks

In not disabled and he wasn't either till someone smashed his shit you illiterate retard

Thank you user. Much appreciated.

>200 pounds overweight
>not disabled

I would try a super low carb diet.
It will help you feel less hungry. The first few days of any diet are rough, but you get used to it and you will find you actually have more energy.

You have to count calories or you don't have any idea how much you are eating

Tomorrow try having only 4 eggs (your choice of style for breakfast) along with a black coffee or tea. I think you will be surprised how this holds you over to lunch.

Also never drink another soda in your life. Eat your calories don't drink them.

If this isn't a troll - then it's on you. Veeky Forums isn't going to give you a magic piece of advice that will change everything (clearly).

You know what you need to do. Get the calories counted, and light exercise cultivated into a habit.

Start easy, stay consistent, and soon it'll become a habit you won't even need to think about.

Remember that exercise is supplementary only - diet is key. However, it is a lot easier to stick to a good diet when you know you've walked a few k's that day.

The first step should be to cut out any liquids that aren't water. That should be fairly simple. You can still eat everything that you eat right now - but just lose any soda / fruit juice.

Focus on slow progress, and you'll get there. Soon a really bad cheat day will equal 1/3rd of your average food binge right now, and leave you double as satisfied.

This isn't just for you now. It's for your child, too.

Don't let this affect them.

If you don't change now, your child will follow in your footsteps.

They will get fat. They will have trouble at school, likely develop anxiety, and will end up having a much poorer quality of life. I'm not trying to hate, it's just the way the world is.

So stop asking for advice, and looking for easy answers.

You know what you need to do.

Make 2017 the year your life changed forever.

Good luck.

Bariatric surgery is a terrible solution for anyone who isn't completely pathetic and retarded. It doesn't solve your problems, it just removes the freedom of choice from the equation. You are now incapable of fucking up in one aspect of your life, but you've done nothing to confront your root issues and you're just doomed to fuck up in some new ways and to continue to be miserable. Also I'm pretty a lot of people find ways to beat the surgery or kill themselves trying to.

Losing weight is not hard if you actually want to and you know what you're doing. If you've read the sticky, consulted a nutritionist or something, and know what to do than there's nothing stopping you except for yourself. Figure out a way to get your shit together. No one here can give you will power or solve your emotional issues for you. And that's what you need. Or get carved up like a piggy. Idc.

losing weight is the easiest thing in the world: CALORIES IN < CALORIES OUT

I'm sorry user but the best option is to an hero

but calories out is so hard ;_;

>implying a fat sack of shit 200lbs overweight will ever follow good advice instead of playing the victim card until they are physically required to undergo surgery or die.

>200lbs overweight
>n-not my fault

Your kid will be better off in an institution, where you cannot poison him with your twisted, adipocyte driven emotions.

Go find a steel rope and hand yourself.

Bruh, at 200lbs overweight, you could eat literally half of what you do, not be hungry, and still lose weight. You have to do ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING because you burn so much by pure existence. Stop being a faggot.

>you could eat literally half of what you do, not be hungry
That's not how it works, you pillock. Your hunger has nothing to do with your calorie intake, just the status of your stomach. The more you eat the more your stomach gets stretched and you have to eat more to feel full.

>tfw 200lbs over weight
>breathing is heavy cardio
>still enough energy to roll to the fridge and get my daily fats and protons and make sure I get my daily caloric intake of 7,000 calories

Nigger, I've lost 60 lbs already. If he's an emotional eater, what the fuck do you think he is going to do when he feels hunger? I'll give you a hint, eat. He either needs to get over the feeling of hunger, or die, since that's really his only options at this point.

is that IRN-BRU on the fucking shelf ffs

You can absolutely lose weight, but surgery is still optimal because you'll have an enormous amount of loose skin. Now, that won't kill you, but if you're THAT overweight it may never go away and you'll want surgery in the long run for it. Think financially here. If you can afford the surgery now it will make life easier for you although it will be expensive, and you can still build your good habits before and after the surgery. If you can't afford the surgery, you'll have the psychological advantage of having been able to beat obesity when you reach a healthy weight, but you'll still need to think about surgery in the long run for dat nasty hanging skin.

Eat less faggot.

It's the toddler that's living the hellish reality bruh. These two are just the demons.

wow, i haven't seen this meme since 10 years

Read sticky.
Eat below tdee.
Exercise.

Why are obeasts always so fucking dumb?