Hold me Veeky Forums

Hold me Veeky Forums
After two years of dating, i found last week that my gf was a cheating whore. After years of loneliness and a succession of shitty relationships, i really though she was the one. I was thinking of marrying her. She was fucking a dude behind my back for three fucking months. It's been a week now and all i do is drink till i pass out, and cry myself to sleep. My life was a fucking mess but since i started lifting and met this girl, but now my life is falling to pieces. It's like fucking Sisyphus.
I dont know what to do anymore guys.

use the pain to hit the gym harder, beat the shit out of the dude and let everyone know that she is a cheating whore.

Find some way to keep your mind busy, and give it time. That's all you can do at this point.

get back to lifting and improving yourself, dumbass. women come and go. I'm not saying it's not painful as fuck, but come on, you'll get over it like the billions of other guys who've been in your situation.

lmao, there is LITERALLY nothing more gay than """"dating"""" a woman

Start juicing
Get fucking huge

As hard as it is brah you need to pull yourself together again and stand above all of it
Fuck some other slut and focus on other endeavours (work, business, etc.) and make your life worthwhile again. No matter what the only way is up brah

Don't take any anger out on the dude. Unless he knew about the relationship, he really didn't do anything wrong. He's still an asshole but it is your girlfriends fault for going through with it while still with you. Yes, hit the gym harder and find some sloots to put your dick inside.

Then beat the shit out of your girlfriend.

WHY ARE ALL WOMEN WHORES!?? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The guy didnt know shit. She never told him she had a boyfriend, and when he found out, he dumped her ass and told me everything.

they're not, it's just that people with gfs who don't cheat on them typically don't make threads about it, nor do they go online to seek communities to discuss why their gfs are faithful and good

Thats what happens when you get too comfortable with life. You get fucked in the ass.

Always improve. Always be ready to leave. Never take anything for granted, especially with women.

While your girlfriend is fucking that dude and probably another one you cry and make pathetic threads on Veeky Forums

The only motivation you need.

I lost faith in women. This whore destroyed the last bits of love i still had in my heart. Fuck women brah

be happy you found out now and not after marrying her

Don't talk to her again. Focus on yourself

These are some solide advice. Thanks guys, really appreciate it.

bro as fuck

>I lost faith in women.
you might be able to make it after all.

Whore detected

Carry on with your life breh, you don't need her, go your own way without women for a while and focus on improving yourself, time heals everything.
PS: stop drinking

Almost every couple I know has had the woman cheating at some point or degree. It's up to the male to make a big deal out of it like he's suposed to or get cucked just to keep his gf

Dating a man is gayer user, you should know about it

It's gonna hurt, but you're gonna have to take the pain until it heals, not much else you can do unfortunately.

Now is most important that you keep lifting, and stay stable. Try to find some girls to take your mind off of this one, not like you have anything to lose.

I know it feels like hell now, but you'll come out a stronger man by the end of this.

I said LITERALLY and I am ALWAYS right.

APOLOGIZE!

you see kids, this is why you shouldn't smack a bro. some bitches just lie about their relationship status.

equal rights remember. :) hit a bro, hit a hoe.

Just wanna say I feel you OP. I had a similar situation. Nothing worse in the world IMO.

There's no quick fix. Try to be productive. Try to fight out your rage in the gym. Volunteer. Do anything.

It's taken me a year to get back to almost normal. Maybe will just be a month for you, maybe longer.

you got lucky OP the dude was a bro and you didnt marry that succubus. now get on with your life.

Christ, just imagine this could have gone on forever and you wouldn't be the wiser. This is my nightmare.

Looks like you found a new lifting buddy. Get jacked together and post joocy pics online to make her mad.

This x 1090